Egypt in shock at first female circumcision death reported in 3 years

Hospital closure ordered after 17-year-old girl dies of circumcision-related complications

>Cairo: A 17-year-old girl died of complications after undergoing circumcision surgery in Egypt’s coastal city of Suez, marking the country’s first reported death from female genital mutilation (FGM) since 2013, health officials and media said on Monday.

>The victim, identified as Mayar Mohammad, suffered from severe bleeding and a drop in blood circulation after she was subjected to the illegal procedure in a private hospital in Suez, they added.

>Health authorities in the city, around 120km from Cairo, ordered the hospital closed, the semi-official newspaper Al Ahram reported.

>The hospital’s officials and a doctor suspected of having carried out the operation are facing investigations in connection with the girl’s death, according to the paper.

>Egypt’s governmental National Council for Women condemned the unlawful surgery.

>“Performers of such criminal operations must face strict measures,” the council said in a statement.

>Several members of parliament, meanwhile, presented queries over the incident that violated a 2007 ban on FGM in Egypt.

>Some friends of the victim blamed her mother for subjecting the teenager to the procedure.

>“Mayar died due to ignorance and backwardness of her mother, who regarded her daughter as guilty only because she was created a female,” Rawan Al Jamal, a classmate of the victim, mourned her in a Facebook post.

Story continues: gulfnews.com/news/mena/egypt/egypt-in-shock-at-first-female-circumcision-death-reported-in-3-years-1.1837563

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/
youtube.com/watch?v=hefNpYANX3g
yle.fi/uutiset/egyptissa_kohu_teinitytto_kuoli_sukupuolielinten_silpomisen_uhrina/8919984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Religion" or "culture" or "benefits" are no excuse for FGM. It is a barbaric practice that almost all Egyptian women are subjected to.

It removes erogenous tissue from the female organ that can never be regained and some girls even die from it.

Just an aside, let's not make this a Muslim-bashing thread. Muslims are not the only ones who do or have done this. Even some non-Muslim American doctors used to do female genital mutilation as a punishment for masturbation.

This brings how to my heart

>prepare for beta male butthurt who the,selves were mutilated

>since 2013

damn, and they were on such a roll

can't believe there still people in the world that think taking your daughter to get her vagina sliced up by a witch doctor is a good idea. fedora decidedly tipped

The largest female circumcising country in the world is Indonesia, a Muslim one. It's Islamic propaganda that claims this is a tribal African practice when it's mostly an Islamic one.

It's not a witch doctor, this is done in hospital by a nurse

>this man loves the fact he was circumsised

>getting your dick sliced up is not as bad as getting your pussy sliced up because reasons

ok faggot

(cont'd) who wears a necklace made of shrunken heads and has to kiss a golden frog statue every time she operates

but yeah, I read OP's post, i was being hyperbolic

The suspect in this case is a doctor, not a nurse.

It's practiced by some Muslims but also many non-Muslims such as the Himba and many other African tribes. And up until 1997 it was legal to do in the USA and even some secular American doctors used to do it.

Also the form of female "circumcision" most common in Indonesia is not anywhere near as severe as clitoridectomy. It's not really even "circumcision" in most case. They usually "only" prick the clitoris or clitoral hood with a sterilized needle.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/

It's still wrong and should be banned, but it's not the same with respect to the extent of the damage.

Back in 2010 the American Academy of Pediatrics even suggested legalizing this form of female genital cutting in the US.

Kek
Even the woman are named Mohammed

Doctor, nurse it's no different from circumcisions in the US.
In Indonesia they usually remove the clitoris, that's what all the girls from there told me

>In Indonesia they usually remove the clitoris, that's what all the girls from there told me

It's unfortunate if they had that happen, but that's not the most common form in Indonesia.

>While no official data is available to measure the extent of the practice in Indonesia, it is common among its 240 million people, according to aid agencies. A 2003 study by the Population Council found that 22 percent of 1,307 female circumcision cases were excisions, meaning part of the clitoris or labia was removed. Of the rest, 49 percent involved incisions while 28 percent were “symbolic.”

For my part, I admit that I was wrong to say that the most common type in Indonesia is pricking. The most common type involves "incision" without actually removing sex organs (instead "just" slicing them), and the second most common is pricking.

Excision (actually removing part of the clitoris or the labia) was the least common of those 3 types according to the 2003 study.

Of course it's all madness.

Whatever I don't care all I know is they won't show me their pusses just their titties

What do you think would be a good way to stamp out FGM worldwide?

like...how can we even get people to not mutilate their daughters this way?

it's insane. whoever thought this up was a nut.

I don't care what Muslims do they're barely even human let them mutilate each other

Muslims are human beings just like anyone dude.

You yourself implied male circ is mutilation. So are Jews not human beings too? You know what...don't even answer that...

Jews have accomplished more than Muslims ever have doesn't matter how much you hate kikes I don't like them because they killed Jesus but they are more important to our planet then Muslims who's biggest export is terrorism.

Jews are humans, but mudslimes are subhumans. I couldn't care less about how they mutilate each other

>Jews have accomplished more than Muslims ever have

Really debatable desu.

> I don't like them because they killed Jesus

Jesus himself was a Jew...not a Pharisee, but still a Jew.

So? They betrayed the son of God, they turned their back on him but we didn't. Muslims and their satanic cult must be stopped

Jesus commanded you to love your enemies you know.

If you see Muslims as an enemy you have to love them.

>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

>That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

>For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

>And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

>Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 5:44 - 5:48

If you're actually a Christian and not just memeing you should care about Muslims and wish the best for them, and you should care that this young girl lost her life.

They invaded my homeland
Enslaved my people
Genocided us
Raped our women and girls
Our entire capital became Arabic Muslim
There was one church to be shared amongst all the Christians who numbered in the dozens
The Pope raised an army from every part of Europe to take our homeland back for us and it was thanks to him that Christianity could thrive again in our country and today 500 years later we are at the forefront of fighting against this Islamic invasion of our Christian homeland but this time we do not have the support of the Pope.
No I will never defend Islam. To defend Islam is to defend satan himself

>They invaded my homeland

The girl who died did not invade your homeland. She is not responsible for the actions of other people who shared her religion hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

>No I will never defend Islam. To defend Islam is to defend satan himself

No one is asking you to defend Islam. But Jesus himself commands you to love your enemies, to bless them, to pray for them, and to help them. Not to call them subhumans or be like "fuck them".

If you think that's bullshit, then I don't know what to tell you other than that logically, you are essentially saying that Jesus was wrong.

>they betrayed the son of God
>so I have them
>which is also betraying the son of God

Don't tell me how my religion works, go pray to your asteroid then go declare a jihad against my people and continue your invasion and slaughter of Christians.
And had this girls parents been Christians perhaps she would not have had to suffer this disgusting mutilation God does not as that we mutilate our body, in fact he asks us to not even mark our skin. Your false prophet who was sent to earth by satan demands a blood sacrifice, this is the mark of satans soldiers sent to every corner of the globe to destroy Christianity to make sure gods children suffer. There is always a chance at redemption turn away from the wickedness of satan and his cult he created and join Christ. He loves us all, he cares for us all, we do forgive but forgiveness must be earned

I never said I hate anyone, in fact I respect some Jewish people very much many Jews I have spoken with feel bad for the decline in Christianity because they see the decline of judaism for themselves too (real Jews becoming reform Jews or Jews in name only)
I do not hate anyone, I will respect and tolerate them for as long as they respect and tolerate my people. Islam and it's satanic cult doesn't

>Don't tell me how my religion works

Me? I'm telling you what Jesus said.

I'll share it with you again.

>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

>That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

>For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

>And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

>Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 5:44 - 5:48

Jesus was very clear on this point.

You claim to be a Christian. Christians believe in the Gospels.

In the Gospel of Matthew Jesus very clearly orders you to love your enemy, wish them well, and bless them.

And yet you curse them.

Maybe you follow your own religion--but if you throw away the words of Jesus then what you are following is not Christianity.

Where does it say to be good to them when they invade, rape, kill and genocide your people? I'll wait until you can find me that verse.
YES we should be good to people, many stray from the right path and towards the path of degeneracy and sin, I do not hate them for it and I will always offer a helping hand to them and help lead them towards the path of Christ.

>Really debatable desu.
wow your fucking stupid. most nobel prizes are from jews. none are from muslims because muslims haven't cared about education for 1500 years and even when they did they only managed to contribute a scant few things to academia by reading books imported from the west. muslims are fucking stupid that's why the average IQ in the middle east is under 80. you must be arab to be so fucking dumb.

>Where does it say to be good to them when they invade, rape, kill and genocide your people?

Not all Muslims do that. If you think everyone who shares a religion is guilty for everything any member of that religion does, then by your own standard, you are a murderer.

But for your information...

>But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

>Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

>And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

>And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

>For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

>And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

>And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

>But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Luke 6:27 - 6:35

Your blaming of all Muslims for the actions of a few is essentially bearing false witness, which is a sin. Your cursing of Muslims is a sin. When you call them "barely even human", you are lying, which is also a sin.

You are cursing the Gospel with one side of your mouth and then proclaiming to believe in it with the other.

Jesus commanded you to love your enemies, to bless them, to wish them well, and to help them. He is very clear on those points. For you to not care, for you to not love them, for you to blame them for things they themselves did not do, all of that is in complete contradiction of Jesus's commands.

John 2:15

So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Jesus hated Jews so I follow his path driving the money changers out of the temple that is Jerusalem.

youtube.com/watch?v=hefNpYANX3g

orthodoxy or death

ortodoxia e thanatos

pravoslavlje ili smrt

>Jesus hated Jews

Jesus did not hate Jews. He loved them. He commanded you to love your enemies and he specifically asked God to forgive them.

Perhaps they don't do it, but they believe it is justified the Koran literally encourages the killing and raping of none Muslim women and men.
You cannot be a Muslim without believing the Koran which means they believe my people can be raped and murdered without consequence

Then why did he send them to wander the desert for 40 years? And then proceed to beat the shit out of them with ropes? And then have every place they try to start a new life turn on them and try to kill them? And on top of all of that why would he give them such big noses? And then allow 6.5 gorillion to be slaughtered without intervening?

Clearly he didn't love the Jews.

He asked god to forgive them because Jews strayed off the the right path, they did good but got corrupted. Christians stayed on the right path, we are Jews but we did not betray God and his son we stayed on the right path and became a distinct religion. Yes, I hope for all Jews to see the light and I hope God will forgive them, and same to those who were tempted by Satan to join the Islamic cult. This evil cult has brainwashed people they worship asteroids as if it were god himself they do horrible things but it's not up to me to decide if they should be forgiven and granted entry into the Kingdom of Heaven. If they redeem themselves and devote themselves to Christ I believe they will have a chance

>Perhaps they don't do it, but they believe it is justified the Koran literally encourages the killing and raping of none Muslim women and men.

Even those that do, you are commanded to love them and bless them, and pray for them, and care for them.

And you are precluded from lying about them. To lie and say they are barely human is a sin. They are as human as you are.

You should be glad that I pointed this out to you. I don't expect you to thank me but I hope you are glad.

I hate my kike/sandnigger parents for mutilating me.

Saw this in the Finnish "BBC" yle.fi/uutiset/egyptissa_kohu_teinitytto_kuoli_sukupuolielinten_silpomisen_uhrina/8919984

It says is is done widely by "Muslims and Christians", despite the original source not mentioning Christians at all. Hey, gotta remember Christians are just as bad.

The bible says to stone adulterers, while I would not do that and prefer to have them suffer in hell and suffer with the diseases they catch from their lack of faith it just shows that our God does not just want us to roll back and die.
Stop with your anti Christian propaganda

I think some nigger Christian cunts in subsaharan Africa also do it.

this. I give no fucks about this shit, you see baby boys dying occasionally in the news from circumcision yet it remains legal.

Correct it is simply our duty to protect the Christians that they are dipping in vats of acid, burning alive, beheading, raping, selling as cattle for rapey time fun, blowing up. You see what we are doing is gods work falling to save ur Christian brothers and sisters from the Islamic barbarians and the Jewish schlomos. Some kill us with a boom the others with the death of a thousand shekels. Those who don't fight us can convert those who do can talk it out with St. Peter

>they invaded my homeland

Get out of Canada shitskin.

>The bible says to stone adulterers

Read John, chapter 8, verses 1 -11.

What a waste of a jackpot

Hungary is white
I'm talking about the Old Testament which I realise we don't have to follow anymore but I'm just saying this was a command from God

Why not care about both?

There are FGM victims campaigning against MGM right now. I can name a few off the top of my head; Patricia Robinnett, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Hanny Lightfoot-Klein. Look them up.

Small correction. Lightfoot-Klein is not herself an FGM victim.

So I have to go to church confess, repent, be rebaptisted, and be absolved of my sins and then stone the adulterers. Simple enough. So if I do this before I take any actions that are morally questionable I am free to proceed forward as long as I have a just cause.

Jesus himself did not stone the adulteress.

If he wouldn't do it, why would he want you to?