Female pleasure is more important than male pleasure

Female pleasure is more important than male pleasure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJ5CoBIVmBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

my opinion is more important than your opinion.

If you know what your doing this isn't even an issue

teach me senpai

both are equally important

For the species to continue, the male must orgasm. The female has no such requirement. Your argument is invalid.

Orgasm ~ pleasure
A woman can experience pleasure and not orgasm

If you can't give a woman pleasure, you'll be left pleasuring yourself

I have a fwb, if her bf doesn't make her cum and I'm about (we live real close) I always eat her to finish after.

Do you end up with a white stache from sucking her bf cum out of her twat?

youtu.be/oJ5CoBIVmBI

I make sure to swallow that if I can, much less mess.

I concern myself with their pleasure, but if your girl doesn't concern herself with your own pleasure then you're probably best dumping the bitch.

Totally agree, my partner locked me in a chastity cage and I havent cum from anything but anal for the last 3 years... I highly recommend it

Your pleasure is my pleasure.

:*

nice pic

but trolling with invalid argument

Sounds amazing

YES SHE LEARNT ME THAT

This is surprisingly good advice coming from Sup Forums. Came here to say pretty much this, but it looks like you beat me to it. Cheers, m8.

It is indeed, her pleasure is always first but if I do a good job the orgasm I get from penertation is out of this world. I don't even miss being able to get hard

Lick my butt

Does it give you a continuously warm, horny anticipation feeling? Is your mood improved by this arrangement?

Even for b this is an all time low. You are literally the epitome of the downward spiral the human race is facing. Why not just kill yourself to save humanity?

You gotta try it, you'll like it