Swedish Family Evicted To Make Room For Refugees

JUST

mitti.se/familjen-tvingas-att-lamna-sitt-hem/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
youtube.com/watch?v=TwImi--EtWo
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-31/18-german-women-complain-they-were-sexually-assaulted-refugees-music-festival
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can it get any worse than this?

JUST WHAT?

>Swedish Family Evicted To Make Room For Refugees

its for a good cause

Sweden is already lost.

Honestly the moment they'd try to remove me from my home I'd open fire.

>that shirt
Let the Swedes be fugees here, were making shit great again and we can use more whites.

> call invaders refugees
> make people seek refuge after being invaded

Nice newspeak.

Sweden is so far left that their own government can get away with doing this...

makes you think

Even if you're joking you should just kill yourself.

How can this even be real AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL like any of us didn't see this coming.

Sweden YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

You are whats wrong with Sweden you cum chewing tumor

Why? This is a good thing for Sweden and the world. America should learn a thing or two from Sweden.

Nice shirt

I'd rape the twink on the left

He was probably a racist. He probably refused to allow refugees into his home like majority of other Swedes.

comon America look at those poor Swedes and their longing for the sweet taste of freedom.

How about you accept them into your country?

nah there are better looking Swedepoofs in swedepoof land hes quite meh for a swedepoof

oh, shit ! i better go and pack my stuff then !

yes

Sweden is lost...
The Jews won.
Thanks, Jewmerica.

ditto

this is the only time I agree with an american on anything ever

why do u hate freedom lithuania? its freedom brah, we gotta accept the freedom

way to kek it into reality user

Accept this!

I don't speak Somalian, can someone translate?

This is some next level shilling. Leddit go home

>Swedish guy wearing an American flag shirt

What a bunch of cuckolds.

They're renting the house from the municipality and are renewing the contract every 6 months, and now they're not allowed to renew it because niggers need it. Something like that.

Hey he's got a based shirt at least.

Holy shit it's a Fiji Mermaid

rare
a
r
e

Woah!

What's a leddit?

>Burger shirt

The Irony. Hopefully Donald will help them find a home in the good ol' USA.

Is Fiji Water really from Fiji? My friend who loves to debate over stupid shit tried to say its just tap water

Neo Swedish dick soaring high, like a monkey that's just let go of a vine at it's highest potential energy; it's quite the sight.

The new Germans are the new Swedes, too.

So give your home to the new guy because he hasn't a house and you have one!

He is poor because you aren't!

Lol what country are you?

but please take your shitty alcohol with you because refugees hadn't alcohol in their home countrys and don't know it like the native americans.

also give your girls to the refugees because they came mostly alone and don't have a gf!

thank you.

are you even allowed to have fully automatic rifles?

Semi-auto here in Austria

AR-15, Steyr AUG-Z, etc.

In Austria only semi-auto. Don't know about Sweden.

Enjoy that diversity. Your people truly deserve to die off. Good riddance

Legal definitions of rape vary by country. Swedne has been ruled by feminsits for generations, hence why you need 2 written contracts, one for before and after sex and be vetted by the King.

Absolutely not. Swedes are the reason Minnesota and Wisconsin are so cucked.

Swedes moving in to your state are worse than Californians moving in.

Well then they just need to stop being poor.

Why haven't any Swedes pulled a Breivik on the government? The entire nation would wake up if he released a manifesto.

High test!

Checked his facebook and you're right, he is clearly an SD-voter...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Civil war, fucking when?!

self hater kill yourself

Haha

a few decades. This is just a tiny little forshadowing of whats coming. Is has to get alot worse. So the humiliation will go on for 2-3 decades at least and it will get gradually worse. Economic collaps or at least a severe worsening is only one of the neccesary conditions. Will be a very hard fight as the numbers of able bodied men will roughly be equal on both sides.

what's your internet like m8?

i don't speak arabic m8

2-3 decades and we are done. It has to happen during the next 5-10 years.

>ethnic genocide is a good cause

How is rape is New Zealand so high? Maoris?

What the fuck, Jamaica.

>80 years ago Sweden put its people before anyone else, even had a racial institute to keep its general populace healthy and homogenous. Racemixing was heavily frowned upon and Sami natives in the north were sterilized

>Today native Swedes are treated as if we were a disease in our own homeland

Who are behind this?

Can't wait for Sweden to become the the next North Korea

Burn the fucking house down with the refugees in it, then piss on the ashes and corpses

you and the feminist governments you keep electing, why are you hurting yourselves Sweden; stop it the world is concerned

are you mad, Sepp? For the vast majority of people life has not changed. This is only the beginning brother. It will get a whole lot worse before anything happens. There might be a shift to the right politically but they wont stop the brown hordes. besides, the damage has been done it is a matter of time. We wont be done in 2 decades our social systems can handle this shit for at least 2 decades if not more and a few fickificki fests and a rise in thefts wont move anything major. Social and/or economic collaps have are a must for the fire to rise and rebuild from the ruins as we've done before. We havent even caught up to France yet. This is nothing in light of whats coming.

As i said this will go on for a long time but the time will come, the streets will run red with blood again. I'll be a middle aged man by then but if my body allows it i will fight.

hey Germany, hows Switzerland weathering the brown storm? i want to go their for vacation soon and dont feel like getting accosted by Rape refugees; i was thinking of you but then Merkel happened

Don't worry my Germanic brother. we've been through alot worse. The clock is ticking

Are you saying women's suffrage are to be blamed?

>Lindingö
More and more upperclass neigborhoods are geting cucked.

Lidingö*

In two to three decades Europe is done. Europeans will be minorities in their own lands, especially in the western part of Europe. Economic and financial collaps all along with sociel order breaking apart (or a similar catastrofic natural disaster) has to happen to ignite the fire. Yes every sane man knows that.

BUT if it won't happen in the next decade we will be not cucked, then we will be fucked.

Then the shitskins will be "soldiers" in a United States of Europe army who will ensure order is maintained. We will be disarmed by then. Shit even right now we barely have a chance to stop the EU firearms directive.

It has to happen and it has to happen very soon.

We have NEVER been through anything worse. Even the bombing terror of WW2 was NOTHING compared the the complete destruction of Europe's peoples.

none of this shit happened before we gave women rights

before women had rights
>border patrol: theres a MILLION brown people running at the border!
>Country: call the army! its an invasion! well drown them in their own blood!

after women had rights

>border patrol: theres a MILLION brown people running at the border!
>Sweden: oh my! we have to be welcoming to these poor refugees! offer up your wives and get our women ready!

> This video is not available in your country.

Shit Israel, now it even has hit you yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwImi--EtWo

this this link

he's wearing an AMERICA t-shirt so i want to help

Listen to the Greeks: WOMEN IN POWER ARE NATIONWRECKERS!

Australia is like 0.2. We are so good we don't need to be listed

this suffrage was a mistake

Is this story like the one in Germany where those being "evicted" were renting government property built by the government to house refugees?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-31/18-german-women-complain-they-were-sexually-assaulted-refugees-music-festival

Lel. I'm pretty sure Somalians contribute quite a bit too. At least where I live. As a girl I would be more likely to cross the road if I saw a Somalian walking towards me than a Maori.

>canton in the top right
Ree.

I know. The german translation of this article is extremely shortened btw.

I always said it and i'll say it again: The greatest mistake of white men was giving women any right when it comes to voting and the right to fuck whoever they want.

Evil things happen when women are in power. They should do nothing else than nurse the newborns, clean the house and prepare the meal. (Yes for fucks sacke, they even suck at washing clothes)

That shothaired leftist prick is one of the worst pieces of shit in the entire EUSSR-parliament. Dumb as fuck.

good ol Poland, never change

Germany has been throwing out renters to give their homes to Muslims, too.

I figure Europe is simply doomed at this point. If you all won't kill these people when they literally steal your homes from you, you're never going to. You're just not.

I'd rather give them my home than get killed straight away... Then, I'd SET fire to the house, with the refugees inside.

>We have NEVER been through anything worse.
True. Bomb our cities, destroy our armies, decimate our people. Pscht. We will rebuild and rise again. But this. This is something entirely different and far more deadly.

(you)

there is no complete destruction of european people. There is merely a halfassed attempt to set that up for the future. You spend to much time on pol and need to go out more. And look at the stats. all that happend is that there are about 600.000 - 800.000 more shitskins in Germany thats it. As i said. Its only the beginning. We havent even caught up with france. And people are already screaming for kebab removal. There have been times in which we lost almost half our population. We wont be minorities in our countries in 20 years. Germany and Austria are still over 90% white and in the 15-30 agegroup still about 85%. If this is already too much for you even there is barely anything happening you need to trap on tight, cause this ride aint stoppin soon.