Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
instantfap.com/post/570321
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The webm answers your question.

fear of death is stopping me

Holy fuck more?

Maybe you're in the wrong place

So you can get your dick sucked and cum in a hot mouth, you dummy. Pay for it if you have to. No one is going to fix you but YOU.

Since that ain't OP, yeah, kys

because I'm having fun you fucking nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Because as long as you're alive, your life has the possibility of getting better, and that's pretty cool

I'm too competitive to give up.

It feels more natural to keep going.
Also I like living most of the time, and the times it feels bad I just keep going until it feels good again.

Nah OP Living is harder than death, why you even afraid.

Very sweet of you user

And possibility of getting worse

this is a really nice quote

Im at a point now where i feel as if things arent going to get better anymore and everything im doing is just to hide the underlying truth

Life is intrinsically meaningless, doesn't mean you can't make something out of it. If you don't want to live that's fine, but don't use meaninglessness as an excuse to be lazy. Do whatever you want man, as long as you're happy

>life is meaningless
Yeah. If you think this is bad, you've got an astute mindset.

who said life is meaningless?

Life is literally meaningless. But it's not a bad thing.

>why continue to live ?
Because I don't want to die a virgin, and what said.

It's the connections you make with other people that give life meaning.
I know what it's like to live without anyone, you feel unstuck from time, the days bleed together, and you feel like a robot just running your program.
Call your mom and dad (whoever's still around), get some friends who would lay down in traffic for you, or at least help you move house.
Who knows, you might just find people that make you want to be a better person.

KYS.

Who is paying you to post this shit non-stop?

Living that incel life too.
But at this point I've got bigger problems, so it doesn't hurt so much.

>saving that image
>posting it
god that's pathetic

hmm
hmmmmm
hm

no

If life is meaningless, then you should cherish it. If you only have a small amount of something, why would you just toss it out? Things get better, dude. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

When I have suicidal thoughts, I try to keep reminding myself of how much better it can get. Maybe you could think about how much it would effect the people around you. Whatever reason you have not to do it, cling to it.

life is a game and i havent completed it yet

source plz.

Life is as meaningless as you believe it is.
There is no meaningless life if it you give it purpose.

Matate.

I'm the one who made it, so that's probably even more pathetic.

instantfap.com/post/570321
Reverse Image Search

me too man

Well yeah it's meaningless, but what to do about it. Just live dude it can get better it can get worst just do whatever you want, I've had my fair share of suicide thoughts let em come let em go, mfw when I just found out "come" is spelled that way always thought it was "cum" fuck my stupid swe ass

live to suck dick, suck dick to live.

you really need to stop obsessing over that shit, that's not healthy for your mind and makes you appear like a weirdo, you don't even have to ever mention it, people will still feel uncomfortable

been a virgin till i was 20 and still feel miserable, there is a fate worse than not getting your dick wet
what you're looking for is company, the whole virgin thing and what you think of others sexuality is not important in the slightest and should not concern you