Hey Sup Forums femanon here, who is this? shes perfect i wish she was gay for me

hey Sup Forums femanon here, who is this? shes perfect i wish she was gay for me..
thanks xx

That’s Roberta Paulson.

you don't have to lie about being female, my dude

it was paula robertson

Her name is Rachael.

Roberta S. Paulson

redheads are the hottest bitches. i dated two. both had pink buttholes, pink nipples, and hardly any body hair. truly divine.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Kathryn Leigh Beckwith aka Kitty (rapper)

not lying bro. i have nothing else to brag about in my long and pathetic life, but i did bag two redheads.

tits or gtfo

okay

No timestamp for proof.

?? im new

-op

My post pretty much sums it up. The fact that no one posted tits or gtfo before me.

Time stamp is a literal piece of paper with the date and time written on it next to your tits.

are you jewish

kek, my thoughts exactly

so what? i need to post more tiddies?

*gets popcorn*

>Time stamp is a literal piece of paper with the date and time written on it next to your tits.
whats hard to understand about this. write on a piece of paper todays date, hold it next to your tits, take a pic and post it

Titties with timestamp

show your tits with a small piece of paper where the actual date and time is written on it

ooh right i getchu

hence the getting of popcorn, i remain hopeful

>femanon here

This newfag probably isn't even certified to be a member of the United States.

Here's what OP needs to do.
1: Post tits or GET THE FUCK OFF
2: Google "Are you offended Encyclopedia Dramatica" and scroll slowly looking at everything until you get to the bottom
3: come back and lurk more before you do stupid shit.

image has no matches and op types like the dumb kike she looks like so op will probably deliver

Tits or GTFO

Op is dumb. Doesn’t know how to post. Gg

Bullahit. Now this is a Beatles with apples thread.

>Are you offended Encyclopedia Dramatica
Not OP, but most stuff there isn't offensive. It is disgusting tho.

>doesn't understand what green text means

My man!

>21 minutes ago

So, you like redheads, eh?