/brit/

AGWWG edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHCirU4_PlM&ab_channel=ojamesthegreato
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496636119734.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=cxAFAiPmYuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u1XMhdAGDgc
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/13/ontario-child-protection-bill-criticized-for-weasel-words.html
vice.com/en_uk/article/heres-the-new-bill-canadas-far-right-is-freaking-out-about
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kaitlin (no pic)

love cornwall
hate england

simple as

about that time

GOTTA

you fuckers still can't admit that Thailad is one of the best posters EVER, and you know why? he's REAL. he's not some hollywood, madison fuckin' avenue PRODUCT that went through ten FOCUS GROUPS.

and in today's age of floor-to-rafter fakeness, that's a COMMODITY.

yeah. he's bawdy. he makes his own rules. he doesn't care what "the man" tells him to do. and we're supposed to jeer him for it?

very good post

>first post on a phone
haha get rekt wankers
Goodnight

supahchahjah

In Puerto Rico maybe but middle age people in western countries certainly did their fair share of writing and grammar in school. If they can type and they can read the script on the screen then they can see that the capitalisation is wrong and unnecessary. Its not like caps lock has a gravitational pull that they cannot withhold their fingers from.
I'm not talking about grammar nazism levels of perfection. Just basic, coherent sentences.
>Example 1
Went to the park to walk my dog this am and bumped into Liz on the way. Had a good catch up after so many years, great time!
>Example 2
OUT THE PARK WIH DOG SAW LIZ CHATDED TIME YEARS AYE THANKS

quality satire

Is it REALLY immoral to stop trying to help people that showed no desire to help themselves anyway?

stop it

>Hi, so I just came in to tell y'all brits about how great my life is. Hope it makes for a good read.
Don't forget to share, add me as a friend and like on facebook.

that fucking yank posting yank car shit is triggering me immensely. why wont it leave. why can't it be a yank somewhere else? honestly the arrogance of them

i done smoked with the best of em
shot at the rest of em
was about a hundred or more
maybe less of em

>expecting autismo yank not to he retarded

depends who

*picks ur mum up in a Cobra*

Need more information, who is the person to you? Your family, a next door neighbour, old friend? ..

The circumstances matter too.

he's lying if it makes you feel better

>Hardly eating
>Hardly sleeping
>Hardly washing
>Hardly moving

think I'm beginning to waste away, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=OHCirU4_PlM&ab_channel=ojamesthegreato
VERY amusing

No that's why I stopped trying to help ribena
I posted Kate, silly yank

not lying 2bh

Good morning

fuck OFF liam. You autistic shit.

Cold out

love pasties
hate jellied eels

simple as

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496636119734.webm

NEED a neotraditional country gf

youtube.com/watch?v=cxAFAiPmYuQ

me after a few pints

eaten that exact pasty variety at that exact pasty shop in the castle town of Tintagel

VERY good post

>neo
>traditional

a daring synthesis

so pure

deal with it

youtube.com/watch?v=u1XMhdAGDgc

had a 380hp audi s4 when i was 18 but i don't brag about it

so... what's their deal?

are they anglicised celts or celticised anglos?

lived in cornwall my while life excluding uni and never been to tintagel
is it good

>had a 380hp audi s4 when i was 18 but i don't brag about it

They're mutts of everything at this point just like the majority of every other part of the UK

no hun x
am purebred cornish 2bh

>mother and her family are cornish, live in the part of england no one really cares about and is too far away from anything, the southwest
>moves to australia
>lives in the part of australia no one really cares about and is too far away from anything, the southwest
JUST
am i doomed to a life of irrelevancy

Random fact: I support Mercian nationalism

Kill yourselves fucking scumbag

Nice

insurance on a GTO jumps from $480 to ~$1200 for 6 months if I'm making payments on it so I'm planning on hopefully putting tomorrows checks and whatever I get for the focus towards it and paying cash up front on it so I don't have to dig into savings much.

Thought about selling the s13 but it doesn't cost me anything to own it and I probably won't find another good one so I'm gonna keep that.

It's great. One of the best castle sites in the UK for sure. unique in that it's at the top of a fucking MASSIVE cliff that you have to climb up, which has a cave underneath it that the tide comes into. Also has a really fucking old post office with a roof that defies all structural logic. and actually one of the pubs there serves amazing seafood, forget the name of it though. pasties are great in the local pasty shop. also it's really near all the port towns like port isaac, which are also neat.

Run, run well the Rorke will get you
Run Paki run well you better get away

Paki run, run so fast,
Stoved his head in a hornets nest

Run, run, the Rorke will catch you
Run, Paki run well you better get away

(run paki run, the rorke gonna catch you)
(run paki run, well you better get away)

Genuinely just sharted lads
Luckily I was in the bathroom already so I quickly ran to the toilet
Christ I'm doing some vile poos

Are they meant to be futuristic nazis?

Ever do that thing where you sit in bed fuming about all the people in the past who've disrespected you and how much you want to heem them? Literally me right now.

Imagine doing swipe after swipe on tinder and getting no matches after a week of a hundred yes-swipes a day

they look like the helghan troops from killzone

so yes

They look the desert rangers from fallout

i'm so good looking

surely there's some technical issue at this point.

where were you when Gay Fascists took over Canada?
>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

might check it out in july when i go back home
north coast has great cliffs desu. used to live near pic related and went down nearly every weekend

Yeah do that all the time

>surely there's some technical issue at this point.
Probably so few matches that I've been marked as a bot

>'L-i-am

vietnamese poster >>> thai chicANO

First the bill about "misgendering" people and now this?
What the fuck is going on in Canada?

ahaha little leaf boy getting grumpy wumpy in his beddy weddy

is there a reliable source for this?

Perth or more south?

delet your account and start again

i want to post a pic of my car but it's probably doxxable

Their parliament is filled with literal SJWs

Good. Less children being raised by disgusting transphobic bigots

Lads you know in military battles
What do soldiers do when they're out of ammo? They don't seem to carry much ammo
Just take cover and wait it out?

trying their darnedest to make it as much of a bloated bureaucratic shitheap as possible

I know in Ontario they're trying to gun grab and ban going "innawoods" as much as possible which really bothers me since I love the outdoors
only ones who benefit are companies and fags from Toronto who buy big "cottage" lots up north, cut down all the trees on their land, destroy the trails, and throw a fit if you step on their property/waterfront

there are some qt blonde Rorkes in their Conservative party though

I've been struggling as well of late

there's too many lads on it here

I did that and I got a few matches, but then they stopped again. Even doing a boost only got me one useless match.

here's the official source
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

you can google 'Bill 89 Canada' for media outlets

blurr the plates in Paint

yea
look up the Ontario government website
I can't connect to their site for some reason to link
here's this though
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/13/ontario-child-protection-bill-criticized-for-weasel-words.html

This cannot be real. I can't take much more haha fucking HELL hahahahaa make it stop!

nah it's too recognizable

i modded it heavily

make it stop
Is your top picture shit or something?

thanks SEAlads.

I'll sift through it later. I know Canada is cucked but this honestly sounds very fake news-y, and we should be sceptical of anything we read in online papers

It's strange
The US is basically the only western country where true believers haven't actually gotten into positions of power.

I've noticed lately that SJWs are rampant in the European and other Western governments, while the worst we have are neoliberals who just pay lipservice to the SJWs, at least at the national level.

Ontario's Premier is a literal turbodyke who has been doing shit like this for years

everyone hates her and she's been nothing but awful

>"i'm so good looking"

ah gotcha

the gt500 is nearly stock and my butt-dyno says this would have outrun it had he not sold it. That Whipple blower was no joke as far as street cars go.

>fake news
not at all
Canada is Sweden memes made real which makes me very sad since I love it.

Kathleen Wynne is the definition of a fucking cunt

The quick way is to find a left leaning outlet such as:
vice.com/en_uk/article/heres-the-new-bill-canadas-far-right-is-freaking-out-about

If they're not even denying the claim and are just saying 'look at these fucking racists' then it's probably good enough to take at face value.

All of the countries I like are getting fucked in one way or another.

>mfw Jewish enough to go to Israel on birthright

I never will tho

Soon Ontario will be dead and Alberta will take its rightful place on the throne

>Gay Fascists
Richard Spencer and the Golden One?

I don't know, can't be that bad

what's it like mate

the s4 was too fast for me

i'm too irresponsible

lost my license and haven't driven a car in 8 years because of it

Good
End Zionism

>Alongside many other changes, the bill has updated the criteria for analyzing the wellbeing of a child to match the human rights code. These include "a child's or young person's race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression."

And this is bad because...?