/logofshit/ general

/logofshit/ general

logofshit.com/

Plebbit: r/AndysLogs

Twitter: @andyslogofshit

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Dump

dump

it's time to stop posting mate. you had a good run.

I thought I could smell piss.........................................................................................................................................................................................Knock knock....

Is dis log steamy enough?

But is it creamy enough...

Clogging And logging baby

sad sad barstard

A real fuckwit of the highest order, man I hope you ain't got kids cause they must have some sore sore arseholes...

Poor little fuckers, you must be in and out of their rooms all night playing 'Hunt the dark star'
..'pin the tail on the donkey'...etc

Clog em

Dump

I actually do have two boys. We don't play whatever the fuck your talking about. I do make them recite log pasta each day and eat only foods that look like shit (meatloaf, brownies, etc.). My wife filed for divorce when I lost my job over logposting, but I killed the bitch and told the kids she moved to japan kekekekekek. I'm pulling them out of school so that they can fill out recaptchas for me

Issac hayes retardo... that fucking proves it, you are just a fat no mate cunt, and definitely ream the old sprogs out during the night.

All this log shit eating bollox you drone on about is just a pack of attention seeking nonsense just to divert away from the fact you love a bit of 'chicken'.

wank wank wank wank.................

Your complaint has been logged

Don't lie fuckwit YOU know exactly what Games I mention, no doubt you get 'kiddie fiddler' monthly as well.....

Your type really get me, I could live with shite eaters, but fucking 'Tiny tappers'.... damn shitstain.

You're just mad andy wouldn't shit down your throat

Jeez I am guessing you must have typed that response with your dick retardo, however many times do you stuff that low IQ response in a comment....got to post this log bollox cause mummy didn't buy you a bike... got spat on by the big boys at school...or did daddy make you his play toy...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

fucking awful photoshop fag

Stay clogged, kid

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a FJ Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Log guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little **** laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat ******* ******, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on FJ posting about a ******* shitlog. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Shitlog-posting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is "Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole?.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Forever....

kek

Oh the hate my friend.

this isn't even funny enough to be copypasta. please try again.

This one produced a kek.

It's existed longer than log posting faggot.

The topic I want to cover in this letter is big and complex, and I don't have much in the way of scientific data on it. Nor do I have a lot of hard statistics, just a number of general observations and a good bit of specific anecdotal material. So, without further ado, I present you with this all-important piece of information: Anyone who has spent much time wading through the pious, obscurantist, jargon-filled cant that now passes for “advanced” thought in the humanities already knows that being shielded from the consequences of his bad judgment and bad behavior has made Mr. Andy Biersack careless. What may be news, however, is that he wants to extend an upas shadow over all that is right and good. This desire is implanted in a part of his brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get him to see that when I was younger I wanted to help you reflect and reexamine your views on him. I still want to do that, but now I realize that he accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does he insist I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept his claim that the cure for evil is more evil? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be. One last thing: A moment's thought shows that Mr. Andy Biersack has become so self-deluded, so moved beyond the realm of reason, that I feel compelled to build an inclusive, nondiscriminatory movement for social and political change.

I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that Log of Shit accepts superstition for science, hokum and magic for medicine, monotone chanting for music, and lethargic passivity in lieu of discovery and inquiry. Allow me now to offer you an exemplum of how ornery Log of Shit can be: You may be wondering why alabandical blackguards latch onto Log of Shit's manuscripts. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why Log of Shit is typical of pathetic, prodigal deviants in its wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize its tirades. The only way out of Log of Shit's rat maze is to spark a powerful student movement that will fight for justice everywhere. It's that simple.

Logs, Logs will tear us a fart again

would you describe your current state of mind as euphoric by chance?

Personally, half asleep as it is 2am.

I can't keep living this lie, that creamy log is too good for me.

The official Logboard.

That's an angry looking Andy.

More like driven

Uhh, such a dreamy one!

Logged in and ready to bump

Dubs logged

That's Dump, not bump. It's a Log thread after all.

We have a call to arms, loggers

What kind of pussy are the logposters into?

Cringe

Cringe

Slidd

Why are people so triggered by logs. Did Andy not clog their throats or something

>so they can fill out recaptchas

Personally I like fat/chubby/bbw women. I have sampled all types and white chubs are my favourite.

Diarrhea syringe

I wish logs didn't enrage faggots

They do. The more the fag, the higher the rage.

bet you also like the fact that they can't wipe properly so the only reason why they want to fuck is to keep your tongue busy and do themselves a favor. sick fag

That's not a product of being chubby

Would smash.

oh, that forced shit

Logged and clogged, bagged and tagged.

Never force a Log. You'll injure your anus.

Poops!

Poops a daisy

'Cause sometimes your ass feels fragile, it feels weak
And when it feels weak you feel like your ass will just spill out of you

But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that sphincter strength
And just push that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
And not be a one shitter quitter, no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and prolapse

Yo log, yo log, yo throat clog log

'Til I prolapse I'm shitting these brraps long as you're longing
'Til the day that I drop you'll never say that I'm not clogging 'em
'Cause when I am not then I'm a stop launching 'em
And I am not shit-log and I'm just not Loginem
Permissive cool mods don't tell me to stop postin' 'em
Opponents are caught in webs I slidd 'em and keep roastin' 'em

Till I prolapse I'm shitting these logs long as you eat 'em
Till the day that they stop you'll never say that I'm not slidding 'em
‘Cause when I am clogged, then I'ma stop shitting 'em
And your are not an log boi and I am just not Andy Sixx
Steam-supreme cream logs, when I'ma stop dumping 'em?
Feces are caught in throats, gulp 'em and hock feces'm
Adrenaline shots of anti-diarrheal could not get the sliddin' to stop
A-logsicillin's just not steamy enough
The criminal log suckin', log-slop villain
A creamier crap to cop millions of piss listeners
You're tasting my shit, slidde it or not, you're gonna eat it
Like I showed you the spirit of logs in us
You slidd it a lot, feces to shat
Is it a creamsicle or am I just product of shit bubblin' up?
Fa shitzel, my nizzel, this is the log, open wide
You niggers forgot, Andy does not give a fuck

Till the shorts come off, till the logs slidd out
Till my bowels give out, can't shut my ass
Till the steam clears out, Did my ass prolapse?
I'ma rip this shit till your throat collapse

Logs is like magic, there's a bloated feeling you get
When you grunt and you sit, and people are eating your shit
This is your logroll, and every single loaf that you spend
Tryna hold on to it because you may never shit it again
So while you're pushing, try to shit as much shit as you can
And when your dump is over, just admit when it's at its end
I'm at the end of my throat with half the shit that gets in
I got a list, here's the order of my list that shit's in
It goes Andy, toilets, my throat and feces
Andy from BvB, sewers, shitholes, ass, and then me
But with logs inside of me I'm the cause of a lot of envy
So when I'm filled with his shit, the steam does not offend me
That's why you see me slidd around
Like logs are not up in me
Even though half you people want a fuckin' log from in me
You hate it, but you know respect you got to give me
The logboi's wet dream, like Andy and Filthy; Pissboi, hit me

Till the shorts come off, till the logs slidd out
Till my bowels give out, can't shut my ass
Till the steam clears out, Did my ass prolapse?
I'ma rip this shit till your throat collapse

fecal

Just love the poop

Hmm, I hadn't finished my version. Can two versions coexist?

two of Andy's corn studded monolithic rods of shit can share one throat, so I don't see why not

>Fa shitzel, my nizzel, this is the log, open wide
>You niggers forgot, Andy does not give a fuck
Kek
It's good, well done

For me, it's the McShittin'. The best fast fart shitwich. I even ask for exxtra McShittin' sauce packets and the staff is so creamy and more than willing to slidd that fat sopping loaf.

One time I demanded le McShittin' sauce packets and they gave me sixx. I said, "Wow, Andy Sixx's Loaf is Steaming Hot!" and the nice friendly McSixx's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anuns".

Now the nigger greets me with "hey! it's I'm going to suck a log of shit out of your gothcore anus!" and ALWAYS give me sixx packets. It's such a moist and fecal atmosphere at my local McSixx's restaurant, I go there at least sixx times a week for lunch and a large shit coffee with anal discharge instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm craving his hot fucking log but want a wet clog that is fecal, sopping, and can match my Black Veil Brides needs.

I even dunk my pink sock in McShittin' sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant. Share your clogg'ed McShittin's stories!

Fucking lol