/got/ general - X-Men edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jonsa shippers on suicide watch.

destined

Daenerys and Jon will be canon and I'm okay with it

What the fuck? What are those costumes?

>brown, black and grey clothes

Jesus fuck, can we get some color already?

I just want Daenerys in red and black

They look good together

why the fuck are they wearing pants

Where's this picture from?

I'll never understand your particular variety of sperg lord.

>muh colors

Is it some neckbeard form of virtue signaling? You sound like a fucking toddler.

my god she is fat

Danny + Jon is literally the most boring of the 3 ways this show could have gone. Well at least GoT won't be too rushed in its last 2 seasons.

Jon's bedroom

was. she was.

>tfw no "Danny, 3 Dragons, and a billion sand niggers vs Jon on his Frost Dragon and an army of white walkers" ending

me too

>Those costumes
Its like they thought Jon looked bad, so they dressed Dany worse to make him look better, and then they thought Dany looked bad so they cut up a bin bag for Missandei and stuck a big metal button on it.

Fucking Emilia and her busted wig looking fat and confused. Missandei looks 100 time better and bitch shouldn't even be there. THAT SHOULD BE BARRISTAN BY DANY AND JON GODDAMN IT. Fuck D&D.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>3 ways.
What are these 3 ways?

Me too. She's on Dragonstone put her in red and black already.

>the 'winners' on the show will be 1 fatty and 2 dwarfs

why do they hate normal-sized people?

Jon and Danny team up to fight the baddies
Jon and Danny fight against each other until the white walkers come then team up
Jon and Danny fight each other until the death

These are the three main umbrellas that most fan theories fall under

we r*ddit now

Because the books have colours and we like fucking colours, and are bored of everyone having to dress like they're going to a Marilyn Manson concert.

>6 episodes to resolve the white walker plotline

so which asspull are they going to make to retroactively make the entire show even shittier than it already is?

I don't want things to look exactly like in the books
Daario would've been way too hard to take seriously

Those costumes are so fucking stupid, they look like Star Trek villains.

Either the white walkers are not defeated and there's some sliver of hope that they might be, because George said it would be bittersweet, or the Night's King being killed stops everything.

Me too.

Does this all but PROVE Dany is GRRM's self-insert character?

fuck you guys. stop spoiling the show with these fucking set pics you asshole. everyone fucking report

>john flies on the dragon while everyone's dying in the last big battle
>jumps of the dragon and does a cool flip before stabbing night king in the chest with longclaw
>all the zombies evaporate like voldemort
kino

You are right about Barristan but Missandei hanging around is fine. She's the only attractive woman left on the show anyway, since I'm assuming Melisandre is going to be mostly absent.

Anyone who thought the last was coming true was a fucking dumbass.

kys

No, Sam is.

>Wight horde invades Winterfell and kills almost everyone including Lady Sandra
>Bran and Buttslut seek refuge in the Godswood by the Weirwood tree
>Night's King arrives, locks eyes with Bran
>Bran hands Dragonglass blade to Buttslut
>"I'll hold him off. You stick it in his heart with the pointy end."
>Bran and Night's King engage in psychic battle as Bran basically tries to prevent him from moving
>Buttslut stabs him in the heart, making him just a human
>Now free of the CotF programming, he tells his armies to go back to the Lands of Always Winter
>"Thank you, Brandon Stark," he says, and goes down to the crypts where his spirit may finally rest in peace

I don't really like it but that's how it's going to be.

>EPILOGUE flashes on screen
>INT. Throne Room
>20 years later....
>EDDARD ROBB VISERYS AEGON AEMON RAMSAY BRAN STARGARYEN walks into frame

>their faces when jonsa fags

He liked Lord of the Rings ending and the Scouring of the Shire and from those, not many died in the last battle.

So the Walkers can be defeated but Westeros is left pretty fucked, a lot of people dead, characters are darker, scarred and have to rebuild

ebin, hopefully the psychic battle has lots of crows and hopefully a visual struggle of magic, maybe using two beams of laser plasma

That's what I think will happen, I was just responding to the user wondering how the White Walkers will be defeated in six episodes

I wish Emilia was allowed to show some real emotion like in ur pic related instead of being smug as fuck in an attempt to be cool.

Its not a choice between blue beard Dario and everyone in black.

I just want them to use their actual coats of Arms. Its like D&D put them in but didn't actually understand what they were for.

But you know, you might be surprised about how well a blue beard can be pulled off, especially with the rest of the character's costume.

really hope you're being sarcastic user

T H I C C

MEATY

ARMS

>mfw "Literally our ship" fags got BTFO

No, Dario would have looked stupid on screen if they kept his book description.

At the end of the day I think the boring costumes come down to budget issues above all else and a shitty attempt at characterization in earlier seasons (everything in the North was grimdark while everything in KL was bright and colorful). At this point it's budget and trying to make characters look "cool."

there are very few scenes which dany is really happy like when she listens to stories of her eldest brother Rheagar.

also hopefully bran grows wings like a crow after defeating the night king in a battle of wits

>Jon kills The Nights King
>suddenly ghost Ned appears
>"without its masters command, the white walkers will become an even greater threat to this world. Order must be restored"
>"There must always be....A Nights King!"
>Executive Producer Vince Gilligan

I want my Cleganebowl
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree, I want more color, just don't think I would like Daario

Cancelled

Ned will appear in the sky.

But it's more likely that Bran will end up stuck up there rather than Jon.

Jon's hand had not hurt him in 20 years. All was well.

Sandor's gotta die protecting Arya and/or Sansa from wights, right? Built up his fear of fire throughout the books and show and fire is what kills wights.

By what convoluted way will Jon and Dany get rid of Cersei next season?

Send a smaller army to kill her, focus on the Walkers and deal with her later? Send Arya out to kill her so the Lannisters follow Jaime?

And I hope to God that Jon doesn't miraculously knock Dany up

Until the Night King's daughter travels back through time to rescue him. Then, it is up to Eddard Stargaryen and Tyrion II Lannister to save the day.

Has she lost some weight?

There's nothing in the last few season that contradicts her becoming fatter so I don't really care either way.

cersei will kill herself by suicide off high tower

so those meme leaks that were on reddit and shit

with nights mount and other crap

how legit are they?

According to the leaks she survives the whole season. Jon and Daenerys ask her for help against the wights after proving their existence to her and she agrees. They then leave and she tells Jaime she's not sending her army because she doesn't want to help her enemies in any way. Jaime then rides North for season 8.

Jaime will kill her.

GRRM is gonna die once the series finishes airing. I can feel it in my bones. Subconsciously he'll be satisfied that the series has finished.

valonqar

and dany is not barren.

link to leaks?

>cersei will kill herself by suicide off high tower

Why would she travel to Oldtown to off herself?

The set pictures are starting to make them seem more likely and Nathalie tweeted about people trying to spoil the show

I meant next as in the eighth season

Where can one find these leaks?

post the spoiler pics inside your containtment threads

These have a lot of it, but not all of it.

Not everything can or should be the same in a show adaptation but colors are a HUGE part of the series. House colors, Eye color, Hair color. Grrm has a way of describing the garb and even the food so it's full of color in your mind. In a television format color is an easy way to make statement about the scene without having to speak. Imagine Dany on her seat in Dragonstone meeting Jon for the first time in elaborate red and black clothing or even riding Drogon into war wearing red and black. It gives you the "oh shit the targs are back and they fucking mean business." Feeling with out even having to write a line.

>not barren

lol

See

haven't you killed yourself already?

thats what they all say then suddenly tyrone shows up and she has a beautiful brown baby. In this case Jon is tyrone

I expect it might be difficult to pull off, but I imagine book Dario's face looking like Jack Sparrow, and that works.

But that bright shit you see on, 'this is what Dario looks like in the books' click-bate looks awful you're right.

>or anyone else

Confirmed for bearing no one's child. Jaqen/Danaerys confirmed.

>6 episodes

Nigga we got 2 seasons

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

Arya will obviously kill her

> Little brother
> Arya has masculine features
> GRRM wants to be Tolkien really badly, and probably thinks the Eowyn killing the witch king thing was kino instead of cringe

that doesn't mean shit. mirri maz dur was lying.

>7 episodes
>wall probably comes down at end of S7
>6 eps S8

To be fair, she might have meant that in a figurative "I'm not marrying anyone else, ever." way. It's ambiguous enough for them not to touch on it.

Why are you people saying that Jon and Danny are going to hook up? They're nephew and niece.

Yeah, not like the show has ever featured incest before.

Keep telling yourself that danyfag

inb4 Dany miscarried in ADWD

Her womb never quickened, "curse" or prediction still in effect

I've been thinking it over for a while now, and I've arrived at the conclusion that Bran is the best character on the show and the Isaac is the best person in the world.

I just hope it doesn't happen because it's such a shitty, predictable ending to what seems like an already shitty, predictable ending.

>tfw the fags who said that Euron will team up with Cersei for a hurr durr evil team up and that Euron will destroy Danny's fleet forcing her to team up with Jon are probably right

This giant game with constantly changing allegeances and plotting should not come down to "good guy army vs bad guy army" even if Little Finger is scheming on the side.

>delusion

She wasn't talking about marriage

>Her womb never quickened
denial is strong in this one.

Who are the Jews of WOIAF?

....and? cousin & Avunculate marriage was very popular back in the day, in our world. and it's popular in the asoiaf universe

there's nothing wrong with nephew and niece marrying. NOTHING. WRONG. both in our world and asoiaf universe

Sounds pretty shitty