Hello Sup Forums it's your good friend Sup Forums here

Hello Sup Forums it's your good friend Sup Forums here

How do you feel about the forcing of blacks, other races and women being pushed in to roles that are completely incorrect according to history and also the backlash that happens when the topic is brought up?

I don't care

it's way down on the list of things i care about.

back in the day EVERY actor was a white guy, so Othello and Desdemona would be played by white guys. Didn't hurt Shakespeare.

we are not your friends get the fuck out of Sup Forums and take your numale friends with you

>unironically claiming to be Sup Forums

>your good friend Sup Forums here
You're a person, not a board, you faggot. Stop letting Sup Forums colonize your mind.

I have no problem with fictional characters being of any race, but if you're making a movie about king Henry the 8th and he's black just to pander to mentality I'll leftist then yes, I do have a problem with that

Also

> 2016 Ghostbusters

i love how it gets the Sup Forumstards' jimmies rustled.

Then replace what I said with Eleanor of Aquitaine or Catherine of Valois being played by guys.

its up to the companies who produce them but i still dont understand why no major film firm or upcoming hasnt decided to make 'right wing' themed films, Sup Forums clearly shows theres a market for it

Women don't date down.
The fact that Sup Forums feels sexually threatened by refugees without a home and without being able to speak the same language says so much about how pathetic you guys are.

>You guys

Citation needed friend

OP is such a loser, has no friends, no life that he sees himself as the personification of an image board. How sad.

It's stupid because TV/Film is rarely historically accurate much to begin with, but Sup Forumsacks will ignore all the other glaring inaccuracies and just shitpost constantly about the niggers as evidence of a Jewish brainwashing scheme or some shit. They don't care about "historical accuracy", they just don't want to see black people on their screens,

>Sup Forums thinking that they know fuckall about history

You conspiracy theorists know as much about history as new agers know about science.

>Women don't date down.
Newsflash : Blacks aint seen as 'down' anymore

>Hello Sup Forums it's your good friend Sup Forums here

Why are you pretending that you haven't been here for the last year and a half?

Don't really care.
If the movie is shit, they still fall. Look at the all female Ghostbusters film this year, it had PR out the ass for 'fighting the patriarchy' and whatnot, yet it was still a flop.
That and we made Tom Cruise the last samurai, and now Matt Damon is going to be chinese legolas, so it's fair.

Yeah and that isn't wrong in any way. But suggesting that you should feel threatened by refugees is pathatetic.

You are projecting your disgusting insecurities all over everything. Yuck.

But ask yourself, if the new Ghostbusters was four talented dude actors and was true to the original it would of been a cash cow, what were the people making it thinking, probably what the globalists and CF wanted them to because they are already rich as fuck already

>the mods on this board

baka desu

Considering all the decisions Sony is making I think it is fair to assume someone at the top is actively trying to ruin the company.

>Sweden
>200% rape Increase
>Ever since 2011

Lol k mate, nothing to do with that, must be a sudden epidemic of Swedish men raping people

>rape
Yeah not what I am talking about.
Sup Forumstards actually suggest that women would chose refugees over them.
Think about how low they must be if someone who can't speak their language and has literally nothing is better than a Sup Forumstard.

even we dont want you here

I'm a woman and I feel threatened by being raped by "refugees" after a 200% increase of it in my own country

There is a market for it behind closed doors but not in public.

No you are not.
Women overwhelmingly vote for less borders. They are fine with the price to pay for being compassionate.

>Sup Forumstards actually suggest that women would chose refugees over them.
You're a fucking retard, no one suggests that on Sup Forums

they talk about the rape and the diminishing birthrates of the native population. It's not like white women are mating with migrants, it's that migrants are having 8 children with their wives (whom they leave behind in Pakistan until they can secure enough money to get them over)

There isn't a lot of miscegenation going on at all

You were the one who suggested that.
It likely has to do with you more than anyone else.

Another mistake is thinking only right wing extremists on the internet dislike refugees.

People don't like refugees the same way they don't like somone dumping garbage on their property.

All women are one person?

You are an idiot

>back in the day EVERY actor was a white guy

But a black woman won best supporting actress in 1939.

>You're a fucking retard, no one suggests that on Sup Forums
how the fuck do you think cuck has become the meme insult it has
Because that is what they say you are. They say women will breed with the strong refugees and leave them behind

Literally all of Sup Forums suggest that women will chose refugees over them.

nonwhites are very shit actors

CTR shill detected

you are fucking autistic lmao

Feeling anything because a Sup Forumstard insults you would be like feeling insulted by a bacterium
You are a joke to every actual human being.

incredibly weak bait

wew lad, literal autism.

No I think he was insulting you lad

Tom Cruise wasn't the last samurai in that movie you tard