Might lose the house soon, I want to commit suicide to get back at my father for being a piece of shit...

Might lose the house soon, I want to commit suicide to get back at my father for being a piece of shit. I'm on a budget so what's the best HANDGUN to blow my brains out with?

What I'm looking for:

Cheap budget pistol.

Lots of brain exploding power!

Other urls found in this thread:

metanoia.org/suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just hold your breath OP, that is the best way to go.

you would just pass out and wake up again, idiot

Get a shotgun. Cheap, and the force of the explosion's expanding gases combined with the shot will blow your head into a thousand pieces. There will be nothing left above your neck.

A stolen one

I really want a handgun honestly.

why does it matter what gun it is if you are gonna be dead after using it?
shotguns are under 200, and will do the job much better.

Don't kill yourself just to spite your father. Stop and think, user. You've got your whole life ahead of you to make something of yourself. Chin up, pal.
Take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.

How would killing yourself get back at your dad? If he's a piece of shit you think he'll really care about you? You think he won't use your death to benefit himself?

Fuck that. Rise up and be better then him. That's the only way youll actually ever get back at him effectively.

because it's easier to hold it against the side of your head

i just want to make him hurt really bad for a moment, plus ill be dead and wont have to care about anything anymore.

P.S. Spite your father by making something of yourself and showing him you're worth something more than he treated you.

no, i want to kill myself, whats a good cheap pistol!

>commit suicide to get back at my father
Fucking dumbass. Kill your father to get back at him, not yourself. Jesus christ, kids these days.

you must be retarded if you cant figure out how to put a shotgun to your head and pull the trigger.
not to mention you are probably gonna be a retard and buy a 9mm and use fmj's and end up in a coma.
use a shotgun idiot

Yeah, sure. Make the father you spit be proud of you by being sucessful

I'll try to reason with as much as I can. How about sharing with us why you want to kill yourself?
One eight-hundred two-seven-three eight-two-five-nine. Call it.

kid the easiest way to kill yourself is old age

Why worry about the budget? Steal your dad's credit card, and use it to buy a gun. Shoot him, too, and everyone else you don't like.
You don't need to worry about going to jail. Go out in a blaze of glory.

Am I the only one who knows he ain’t about that shit?

Yeah if someone wants to kys they won't post about it or fuss ahput how. Any pistol with hollow points would do the trick, its not rocket science.

>best handgun
>will only be used once
Dude, just buy a fucking rope.

What a waste of a handgun.

Dude, stay with us.

You are born for big things, this is just test period where you will show that you are worthy.

we keep telling you, use a shotgun.
i dont support your suicide, but hold fuck you are so stupid no one is gonna miss you.
>asks for advice
>get advice
>denies advice
/thread

Used Taurus pt111 under 175. Check out Armslist

Shooting yourself in the side of the head means you might live. Don’t believe the movies and shit. About an inch above the ear is the only way to do it properly. Get a shotgun, as the user suggests. Cheap, does the job, and will send a message.

You see, people who want to kill themselves should. We don’t need your genes in the pool.

>it’s closed anyway

You know why you want to kill yourself? Because you're a loser who fucks everything up. Even your suicide. Now, stop being a fag, go on a murder spree, then blow your head off. With a shotgun. Do something right for once.

May e you're all the stupid idiots.
He's asking for a handgun so why the fuck is everyone talking about everything but handguns.
OP is also a retard because he can just open up a new tab. Go to Google. And search "cheapest handguns buying guide". I'm surprised he's managed to stay alive this long considering he's practically braindead

>budgeting
>killing yourself

What the fuck Cunt pick one

Kill some local antifa on your way out.

Because handguns won’t do the job correctly, you firearm moron.

Ever hear of Gabby Gifford? 2 in the grape, and she’s still making retarded commercials.

Kurt did it pretty easily with a shotgun. I bet op could fine a cheapo single shot for $50.

how to shoot yourself into a coma for the rest of your body's natural life 101

Op is obviously looking for a handgun that will 100% kill someone with a headshot and doesn't want to google it in case it incriminates him. I don't think he wants to use it on himself

No, you and OP are the stupid ones. The dumb fuck doesn't even know how to kill himself properly. He'll buy a cheap handgun, will fail to kill himself, will probably just get severely brain damaged, and live on lifer support for years, pissing away our tax money and healthcare dollars. We want to make sure that he is fucking dead, and therefore has the smallest chance of imposing enormous expenses on the rest of us.

Just kill your dad tf

using a google search of a legal item to convict someone.
Sup Forums lawyers at their best

/thread

Get any cheap 9mm, they'll all get the job done equally well. I wouldn't use a smaller caliber because you want to be sure

Nobody is fucking asking about that. I bet you're the same kind of retard in school that would write all over the exam when told specifically to write only on your own papers. Then you complain to the teacher about "durrrr why me get 0 grade?? Me do all werk duhhhhh"

>he side of the head means you might live. Don’t believe the movies and shit. About an in
Do not be like that, give guy some support. He is going through hard times. I had hard times, was loosing long time ago, but now I am winner. I fuck girls, eat good food, work hard and it is going good.

because like i said, hes gonna buy the cheapest gun he can, its gonna be 9mm or 22lr and hes too stupid to use hollow points and hes just gonna be a vegetable.

No. You're retarded. Just read the OP and answer his Goddamn question

This.

Another firearms retard. A 9mm is too fast to do any real damage. A .40 or .45 is what will do the trick. Not as good as a shotgun.
This guy is correct.

U don't kno shit bout guns nigger.

A .22 will kill a man deader than fuck. There are more homicides committed with it than any other caliber

why are you going to lose the house?

Read the thread, newfriend. Try reading before you post.

No, you're retarded. I am giving high quality, professional advice, and he is just being a little bitch, and you are even bitchier, you dumb little fag. Now, shut up, put the nigger cock back in your ass, and fuck off. The grownups are talking.

Learn how to quote the correct post, ledditfag.

I've never once posted a damn thing implying that I have gun knowledge in this thread. Good job with your reading comprehension, by the way you stupid fucking troglodyte

If you're going to kill yourself, why buy a cheap one? Get the most expensive one available and put it on your credit card. Then your dad will have to pay for it when you're dead.

thats because they are cheap, not because they are the best way to kill someone.
and were not talking about homicides. were talking suicide
of course they are gonna work in a homicide, after you shoot the guy 8 times.
in a suicide situation, you are gonna pull that trigger one time, and you had better hope it works.

I cleaned up after a shotgun goodbye. He was basically everywhere.

A 22 hollow point at the right area of the head would work. But fmj would probably be ineffective, 9mm hollow point is probably the way to go. You know just so op can be sure. Then again a shotgun would definitely 100% do the job.

Real nice. The first thing you jump to is talking about nigger dicks and sodomy. Can't say that I'm surprised though. I know exactly where I am on the internet.

Exactly what an angsty child deserves.

The best vengeance would be to shoot yourself, but fail, putting yourself in a coma so your dad will have to take of his vegetable son the rest of his life.

>Then again a shotgun would definitely 100% do the job
exactly.
dont take chances OP
also, this. buy something badass if you are gonna be dead anyways

You mean Courtney Love did it pretty easily?

Lol u so mad. I know u didn't like durr, its just that your lack of knowledge simply means your opinion is irrelevant compared to everyone else's.

Who cares about post format, we should save young man life. That is important.

Get a revolver. Or any other pistol, 1911 or something. It doesn't have to be in good condition, because it only has to work once.

I hope you miss

Shhh

This is a dumb concept all around, it's gonna pop in your face but without the barrel and chamber to hold the casing in place it's just going to throw the casing out the front. Negligible chance of success, and it it did succeed it would be freak secondary circumstances that did it, not the shell itself

WTF is with all these soyboys trying to stop someone from an heroing? I mean, Sup Forums always had a few white knights, but this place has gone to shit...more then it used to be anyway.

>Being optimistic about anything except NEET-hood in 2018

if u rly want to get back at him blow ur brain out without damaging ur hypothalamus, ull still b a plant and if u survive dads gonna have a couple of tough choices to make. blow ur brain out inside howpital for max survivability chances

Shoot yourself in the head with a 9mm and post results then, Mr. wannabe firearms expert

.177 Daisy.

Hi-Point

Go read this first:

metanoia.org/suicide/

.45 Hi point. About $120 at a gun shop. But use a shotgun you fucking retard.

Dude why you think so?

life is gift.

Not always true. 1.) You didn't mention a gauge. 2.) You didn't mention cartridge/ammo type
A 20g with a slug carpet will just put a hole in your head.

Check'd. Op if you shop around you should be able to find a 45acp highpoint for $150 new or even cheaper used.

Just remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

/thread

Just go full Ralphie

best option really

>Lots of brain exploding power!
yea you sound super duper suicidal.

Don't do it with a gun and feed the libshits more ammo, you fucking nigger. If you insist on dying, commit sudoku or slit your wrists.

May you find peace, my friend

>commit sudoku

Yep working math would kill a nigger.

it's a meme you dip

I like the way the illustration shows the guy sticking it to his head with the other arm down. So how exactly was the primer set of on the shotgun shell?

A gift granted without consent or desire. In this age, bringing a child into the world is more of a curse than a gift unless you live somewhere magically unscathed by modern politics or Diversity™, and won't be in the foreseeable future.

Still does not make it any less effective for killing niggers.

just dont

You bump it against a wall as the name suggest you shit for brains Neanderthal. Do they actually have to show the wall in the image as well for you to have any clue?

Crossman 760

just get a helium tank and go peacefully

>Getting back at someone...
>by killing yourself
I can sort of understand the motivation but it looks fucking stupid. You'll look like a joke if you don't kill him first.

So he can float up to heaven?

Instead of a gun you should grow some fucking balls and stop pretending you are above this shit or somehow better than the cards you were dealt. Stuff not going right? Get the fuck over it. Whatever you were trying didnt work so try something else.

that bolt is ground to a point

>On a budget for blowing your brains out
Nigga you are gay and dumb, liike really dumb

>You

I'm sorry but that has to be the dumbest reason to kill yourself
Losing the house? Recoverable, so dont an hero, but i understand
Revenge? Nice, I bet you'll really enjoy the fruits of your labor, being dead wont get in the way at all

I am from Serbia, it is average country I think.

Dude you need to learn than you can not get happines without pain. Those two go together. If you feel numb, just increase your pain, go to gym, boxing whatever and happiness will come.

Also you can feel joy from pain, pain is just information, nothing elese. Electric impulse. But chance to be on live. Wow that is worth.