What comfy games do you like playing/b/? Recently played The Long Dark and loved it especially since it's winter...

What comfy games do you like playing/b/? Recently played The Long Dark and loved it especially since it's winter. Every now and then I still hop back into Skyrim to visit my home and feel the nostalgia. Would love something new where you can own or build a home even if it's not as in-depth as Skyrim. And yes Stardew Valley is on my list.

>comfy
>The Long Dark

nigga wut? that game shaved years off my life from all the stress

Fallout 4?

Vanilla Minecraft is usually my go-to

It was tedious at times but the setting and everything was nice especially when you had a cabin or someone's home to go back to

forgot about minecraft

Minecraft and Terraria were def on my list

Shenmue is an underrated comfy game. I remember how nice it was when the the lights would come on in the town and the sun going down in the winter months of the game. Walking the town with the neon lights at night was nice too

Shadow of Destiny

Modding Bethesda games can be ridiculously irritating, but the end result is [usually] worth it.

Get an atmospheric music mod, don't go in the caves much, set about building an epic house on a mountain or something and you're set for days

Hm never played it, sill look into

>stressing over a game
You're doing it wrong

Sadly I've probably spent more time modding (and getting mods to work) in Skyrim than actually playing a successfully modded game. SE makes it a bit easier but back when you had to use the nexus manager, LOOT and all the shit to configure and clean the mods and it still fucked up....such a nightmare

Not sure if it counts as "comfy". But I'll jump into Diablo 2 a couple times a year and just do a chill playthrough of the singleplayer.
A ton of nostalgia and it's just a really fun game.

FTL

Wait, there is something better than Nexus out?
I havent played in like a year and I only remember using Nexus.

Are people even still playing the multilayer?

Funny u mention that, just ripped thru D2 with some buddies over the holiday vaca. Still a classic

It is very comfy. There's no real combat, just try to avoid your death over and over again by time travelling. It takes place in a fictional German town, mostly snow covered

The Special Edition allows you to download and load mods right into the game natively. Still not perfect but makes it easier to.manager mods and adjust load orders and such

Chrono Trigger is a must play....

Honestly I haven't played multiplayer in like 10 years. Ever since then I've just played singleplayer. Recently with the plugy mod which is an absolute godsend.
Sounds like fun man. It's a great game for multiplayer too. Except that shared loot has ruined many friendships.

Damn. Too poor to buy a new version.

God yes.
Agrees about shared loot lol

I've put in over 100 hours in the past week or so on Fallout 4.
I was in bed ill with nasty flu for 2 weeks to be fair.
But I also have no life.

I like Fallout but doesnt grip me as much as rpgs like skyrim. 4 is a pretty epic game tho despite the flaws. Anyway hope u get better user

If you're looking to immerse yourself in a world you should try Mass Effect 2 or The Witcher 3.
You've probably already played them, but even so they are worth playing again.

Yeah I'm going to revisit Witcher 3, only played through once

Fruit Ninja

WHY DON'T YOU SHIT ON A DICK THEN SUCK SAID SHIT COVERED DICK

civ, starbound and rimworld are all pretty relaxing