Live on CB right now. Would you suck them Sup Forums?

Live on CB right now. Would you suck them Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NtB_jvznaNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What in gods name!

They're like two cue balls in gym socks

hell no

I hooked up with a girl with tits like that. Terrible surprise.

link

oh my god, what happened?!

jnpnjk

my god, it's even worse when she's sitting up.

I dare someone to ask how many tokens to have her put her shirt back on,

oh man.. this reminds me of a night i picked up this chick who was being chased around down town by a herd of germans... so i shared a cab with her.. and she got out at my place. expertly played... so then we're fooling around in my bed she's cool with pretty much everything.. i try to take off her bra a couple times and she knocks my hands away repeatedly.. i'm like wtf... so eventually i get the bra off... was surprised to find the nice rack was like op's pic.. weird chest tubeworms.... freaked me the fuck out.. i still banged her all night... but i'll forever remember the horror of the sight of those titties .... omg those titties....

should have greentext

I will do it user

Same here. Going back about 15+ years ago. I was dating a girl for 4 years (since I was 17), and we broke up right before our college graduation because she met some guy twice her age who had money. She was petite and had one tight body.
That fall I met another girl and we started dating and it was the first person I was with after the break up and one night things start to get hot and heavy, she's sitting on top of me as I am laying down. She takes off her bra from under her shirt, and then pulls off her shift and titties like that come flopping down towards me.

My first thought was "what are those, flap jack titties?"

I have jerked off to her before! What the fuck is wrong with me!!

So are we raiding her or what fags?

CB?

chaturbate

Chaturbate

Haha, this reminds me of some other thread recently where a virgin was trying to argue that all boobs are beautiful.

The fuck.... someone went private with her

You just like them flap jacks.

Any pics of her face?

I like them dubs.

>female
I'd literally do whatever she wants.

If you have a small dick it's great tho.

Jesus Christ it’s like they fucking deflated

She’s not that old other than her tits the rest of her is pretty hot.

It's like someone stuffed a pair of old socks with change and stapled them to her chest.

mf c too
lol i came to her mom bod
shes decently attractive
loved it til she closed her legs and put clothes on
the way she tugged her tits like a cock

youtu.be/NtB_jvznaNM