twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's nuke's dad

he wants to rule the galaxy and luke is his only threat
he wants to kill him

tha's all

Snope

The Supreme Leader

He's Bibble.

I'm going to assume Palpatine's force ghost possessed some random dude and the disfigured face is the result of the physically corrupting effect of the Dark Side on a normie's body.

He's Jar Jar Binks

Why does everyone think/want this guy to be some established character? Why can't he just be Snoke, the new and original villain invented for the New Trilogy?

Calling it now. In reality he's 2 foot tall. Like an evil Yoda reveal.

He's Mace Windu

youtu.be/-xBRxofNI3Y

>Stop coming up with things that are new

You're not calling anything. You read that. You're probably so retarded that you read it, forgot you did, and convinced yourself you came up with it.

Because he's old as fuck and the movie is only like 30 years after RoTJ.

Surely people would have noticed if there was another Sith master running around during the original trilogy timeline.

You mean mace dindu.

You're probably so retarded that you think only one person could have come up with something this fucking obvious.

Because Snoke said he was alive during the clone wars.

Why can't he be an original character?

Because that is fucking pathetic writing for this old sith guy to suddenly show up.

But then its Disney so i wasnt expecting good writing

Dark side users can't become force ghosts.

You don't know anything about him other than he exists.

>But then its Disney so i wasnt expecting good writing

What is that even supposed to mean you absolute fucking moron?

Hes anakins dad

You fucking piece of shit Snoke says he was alive during the Clone Wars so I know that.

You normies who dont properly watch the movie annoys me

It would tie the series together

because it doesn't make any sense and is absolutely fucking retarded to even suggest that for someone that powerful and commanding so many people, to have just sat around in some corner doing nothing all throughout the entire Clone Wars as well as the entire Galactic Civil War, only to have shown up now as some brand new character

can you actually not interpret that sentence or do you think disney writes well?

He's starwars version of Thanos.

You'll never actually see him. He's just a perpetual looming threat

EU isn't canon anymore, senpai. Anything is possible in Mickey canon.

Then I seriously hope you never play TOR

he is mace dindu, ill bet my only one good nut that this motherfucker is that sassy nigger

worst case scenario, disney will make him like the personification of the dark side or some shit like that

Not so, considering TCW is still canon and the rule is also established there.

Oops. Didn't know it was established there. I stand corrected. Do you remember when it was mentioned? I just started season 5, but I might've missed it.

He is an ancient evil from a time before the republic or sith empires, a creature of pure Dark Side that can only be beaten by a being of pure light and goodness (Rey)

He will probably kill younglings to show the audience how pure evil and mean he is

That's how I imagine it going

Season 6 I believe, though it may be near the end of 5. Can't remember exactly. George and Filoni are much more explicit with that in commentary, but there's also a story line with Yoda that heavily implies that it isn't possible.

Mace Windu

Disney don't write

Cool, thanks, man. Filoni is doing a really solid job of building out the lore/canon with Clone Wars.

Now to wait on Rebels hitting Netflix.

>being of pure light and goodness (Rey)
>rey
>a fucking female
>female pure goodness

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE

Disney is going to do this.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

No prob. And I definitely agree. His contributions to the series have been some of my favorites. Rebels is great as well, though quite a bit different

nu-male mra pls go

>who is he?
who cares

stop being a fag

He's Rey's grandfather (Palpatine).

He came from outside the galaxy, this was confirmed.
He was confirmed to be a completely new character by abrahams iirc.

But that could only mean one thing...

Voldemort

uhhhhhhh women only do bad things because of men you fucking shitlord

Like he confirmed that Cumberbatch wasn't playing Khan?