Is there anything that can help with digestion when qutting weed?

is there anything that can help with digestion when qutting weed?

bump

Lookup some tea herbs. Most times bitter things help digestion

weed

You should try meth.

work out bro/ burn calories

>qutting weed
What do you mean by quitting? Just stop smoking/eating weed/consumables and there's literally zero physical side effects. It won't affect your hunger or your digestion, but it might make eating not as exiting/fulfilling for a few days as your brain readjusts to normal dopamine levels

you're an idiot, appetite and sleeping are both greatly affected

Yup this guys correct, im an avid smoker and havent had a dream in ages. Also i dont eat in the morning cuz of smoking somehow

Alcohol

used to smoke all day and stopped smoking on xmas
the bad sensation went away in less than a week and started dreaming again a couple of days ago
i feel better everyday, i don't have racoon eyes anymore
i miss getting high, mostly at night but i'm keeping it clean for at least a couple of months
be strong OP, you can do it!

acidophilus

No?

Tide pods

Ah no, you're just what we call the proverbial bitch.

I've smoked 2 grams a day for a decade, dreamed just fine. Haven't smoked in years, absolutely no symptoms.

It really is just as easy as just not being a bitch.
Not hungry? Don't eat.

>quit smoking weed over a month ago
>having sweet dreams every night
>eating healthier, not drinking soda anymore

Weed has no negative side effects ever. I smoked 5 grams every day, and I could quit cold turkey and feel totally normal the next day. You guys are just proverbial faggots. My neurochemistry and my personal experience with weed is the definitive one

>2 grams
that's what i used to smoke before lunch
you're like a baby, go be gay somewhere else

Fruits and veggies fattie
Meat is a side dish

Your highschooler is showing user

This is a little unnecessarily rude, but ya it is not that hard to quit.

I was a long term chronic chronic user and after the sleeplessness and night sweats of the first couple months passed I got over it.
I still have anxiety, but it's mostly because of my circumstances.
I eat big now and have the most strength I've had in my life. People that have just seen me thst saw me before are like "damn you're a fucking beast now".

Don't get me wrong. I loved getting high, but it's not a healthy relationship for me.

Now I'm the tough capitalist I was supposed to be from the get go.

>highschooler
nice one faggot, no highschooler can afford the amount of weed i used to buy

you sound frustrated, go take a shower or something

>weed bragging
You clearly are still in that mentality.
2 grams of good weed could last any human being a whole day.

"quitting weed" what the fuck are you 13. to "quit weed" you literally just stop. there's no physical dependence occurring. it's all psychological.

Not the guy you're responding to, but I consumed more than that of top tier indoor for years and it's not something I'm proud of. It just is what it is.

Tolerance can be fixed easily though.
There's no reason to brag over who is more wasteful. It's American as fuck but still stupid

I'm not bragging. I had issues which I wasn't addressing so I would get high all the time. It didn't seem "wasteful" because it brought me temporary relief. I vaped and did pipes almost exclusively.
my point is stating my level of consumption is not inherently bragging. It only set me back in life.