I'm a japanese student who's studying at uni in england. AMA lads

i'm a japanese student who's studying at uni in england. AMA lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/japanese-princess-leeds-university-kako-akishono-a7701556.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NE3mHhpGV2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are the japanese such britishboos?

whats the meaning of life?

prove it

are we?

How do you deal with people being loud, obnoxious cunts, and the urban centres being filthy and smelling like piss? We get Japanese students here every year, too, and I feel bad that they have to experience Dublin.

Have you scored any White pussy so far?

neat

t.David

actually i don't mind them, even if some Japanese people do. btw i'm gonna go todublin at this weekend

決めつけはよくないぞ

who knows?

I want a better question from you

go sleep mate

no

which uni?

What's wrong with my question?
Anyway, where do you live, and how are British people treating you?

i think it's midnight in america, isn't it?

Cold be a proxe

i just say uni in the north

How have the locals been treating you?

It had better be Edinburgh

イングランド北部とだけ、来る前はBrexitとかもあってどうなるかと思ったけど比較的みんな寛容に接してくれてる

i've been there before and Edinburgh was amazingly beautiful

surprisingly they treat me so nice so far

北部ってすごく訛ってそう

とうとうアジア人差別に耐えられなくなってスレ立てをしたのか…

いや、むしろ全然。大学って環境
あると思うけどね、スレ立てはただ単にテスト終わって暇だから

Where in Japan are you from?

That's very nice to hear.
What are you studying?

ローカルのお年寄りの人は訛りすぎてて、アメリカ人も何言ってるか解らんって言うくらい

How do I get a Japanese cutie in the UK?

Don't you mean America?

i don't wanna mention where i'm from cos i don't wnana inform my privacy so i ust tell you i'm from tohoku area

No, I'm moving to the UK in a few months :^)

about media

going to some event which is organised by Japanese. joining japanese society is a nice idea as well

from september?

Yup

早く寝た方いいよ

that's nice. do you mind if i ask you the uni or area where you'll go?

anyone can google translate user you need to show Sup Forums your passport cover with a timestamp

I'll be going to London for work, not up in the North unfortunately :^)

Also have support from my company to get a degree while I'm over there, so I'll be attending UCL Law as well, which I can use when I get back to the US.

wow that's very interesting. i hope you'll have the safe and wonderful time in London.

too lazy to show it :( if the words what i've said so far isn't trustworthy, that's okay

*aren't
sry

Naruto or Ichigo?

im just pulling ur leg m8 I can't read glorious nipponese phrases and im joshing you

more seriously though how is the culture shock for you? different than japan ?

well, i'm not familiar with anime. awkward moment lol

Hime-sama?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/japanese-princess-leeds-university-kako-akishono-a7701556.html

living in the uk isn't difficult cos they're both developed countries so i can buy anything what i need like when i was in japan, but still some differences such as there's no bathtub in my flat that's a big issue, i got used to it tho. and cigarettes and alcohols are very expensive in here. there are main things that are different to japan

>japanese teachers were shitposting as englishmen this whole time
I knew it.

i wish i was a student of leeds uni

Do not lie to us, kako

Post the royal feet

why did you choose England?
what are you studying?
do you make friends?, mostly english or foreign friends?
are you a grill? if no, do you find brits attractive?
what about food, do you like british cuisine?

this dude knows what's up

i wanted to study media and english so going to england after graduateing japanese highschool was the best way to do it that's why i'm here.
i have many friends especially from eu countries include british through playing football and guitar. arabs are so nice as as well. desu it's easier to make friends like them cos asians especially chinese guys seem to be exclusive for non chinese speakers like me. as well as there's only a few japanese students so it's impossible to make a group with other japanese students d'you know what i mean?
British guys and birds are very attractive but not only them. there are many students come from many countries. in fact i have a so nice french friend.
if i was honest, i'd say british foods are not as good as japanese foods as well as chinese, italian, french and others. but english breakfast is brilliant

there's always something to hide

ignore "desu" in my post. it's just a shitty typo which reminds me of weaboo

thanks guys for making my lovely morning if there's no question anymore, Ta-ra :)

>thread didn't end right there

you dissapoint me Sup Forums
sage

It was probably the word filter, not a typo.

Why do these japanese people mainly on Sup Forums type things like they have the tism

youtube.com/watch?v=NE3mHhpGV2A

this desu senpai