What do you do after realizing that hopes and dreams are futile, life is unfair...

what do you do after realizing that hopes and dreams are futile, life is unfair, and you will never be a rich famous astronaut rock star ?

be depressed I guess

My hopes and dreams are reachable OP and I work on achieving them. I don't however, sit on around thinking the world owes me everything I want like a lot of sad degenerates I see.

That how WWYD threads get started

>rich famous astronaut rock star
no one is, you fucking piece of loser shit

You don't actually have to make that much money to live a relatively good life style. Find something you're good at and can stand, do it well, make your money, and live your life. The pro-tip to not being fucking miserable is wait to (1) get married and (2) have kids. Don't do that until you're content with your life. No fucking rush.

if your hopes and dreams are futile that means all peopleĀ“s hopes and dreams are futile, therefore are equal as you, therefore if you awake a little bit you can crush them. cunt

David Bowie, motherfucker

kek. Thanks user.

man up and stop being a retarded 12yo piece of shit

I just go along with life and just enjoy the now.

I did what the girl in the picture is doing, I'm not a rock star astronaut but I'm a great cocksucker so and it pays the bills

You understand that you have this one life and that you have to make it count. You realize that you have responsibilities for the people around you. You realize that you want to be a man that others can rely on, rather than someone that always has to rely on others. You understand that illusions exist to be destroyed. That there''s an unbroken chain of ancestors before you who all went through the same shit, felt the same pain, the same joy, and there you are, just another aspect of humanity on her way to dominate the galaxy.

Celebrate my eighth birthday and move on with my life.

>be a rich famous astronaut rock star

this is exactly what i thought id grow up to be no kidding.
Slacked in school cause I thought I was gonna be a rockstar, always moved on to the next girl cause I thought there was always going to be more.
Look at me now, 26 and no wife, no friends, no house, shit car.
I still have hopes and dreams. My plan today is simple. Get the fuck out of the state of New Jersey and find a new career. I know I'll be so fucking happy with a simple life and maybe it wont be too late to marry and raise a family.

make the most out of my life because there are people out there who have it way worse

realize that you're a fucking narcissist.

Yeah, I don't get why people want to get married when they aren't financially stable.

Most of the people I grew up in high school with decided this was their future for some reason..

youre 26 you sound like you're fucking 46. most people dont even start a career until their mid 20s even with all their shit together, and people getting married in their early 20s (or teens) are fucking useless mouth breathers

fap

Eh, get over it because being a rich famous astronaut rockstar isn't an achievable goal and I know I haven't exactly worked to try and get to 3 of those things.

He's dead. It's Elton John alone now.

Well my biggest problem is I end up working a shit load and the only time I can unwind is the weekend and I get my ass kicked so hard during work that I dont have any effort or drive left for myself. I can make good money except I have no free time and also my job doesnt let me move to another state and similar jobs wont hire me cause they think I already have a good job.
So time to find a new career. I dont even care if I work odd or long hours, as long as I dont come home feeling absolutely drained. A 10 hour day is nothing to me except if I'm not getting my ass kicked then I can probably go out for dinner or do something fun when I get home. Right now my weekdays are just wake up, head straight to work, head home, prepare dinner while drinking beer and fall asleep to do it all again.

AS for a family, if I'm going to have kids I'd like to have them before 30 or at latest 35.

I have a bigger problem to solve like being immortal and such. Cool gif.