>only smart people can understand it
>wubbalubbadubdub!!!

Masterpiece

cinematography was better than the acting imo. top 3 movie of all time

Underrated movie

>8.5 rating on imdb
>Underrated
Choose 1

This, if you haven't seen it, is a good movie.

Says God tier, not garbage user. Check your glasses

They’re not mutually exclusive

Even watching it a second or third time you can notice how clever the dialogue is at some points

Great cinematography.

Dont see this one posted much. Amazing film. "Deserve's got nothing to do with it"

watched it one lazy Saturday, kept me hooked the whole time :)

good taste user, easily in my top 10

troll harder

this will always be the TRUE number 1

reddit get outta here

Here you go, a non Reddit classic for you to masturbate yourself to.

can't be topped so i will call it.

\thread

The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Christopher Nolan's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the film* industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every shot, cut and line of dialogue feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of plot.

The sad truth is that Nolan is indeed a genius. Not a filmmaking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsties of Hollywood.

Christ have mercy on cinema's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.

*I shudder to use the word 'film' in the same paragraph as the name 'Nolan' but it is unavoidable in this case.