Oh, Canada.

>have a nice day

why cant canadians stop being polite?

Peter Barakan's looking racist.

>mfw shit skin

Wow, Micheal Rooker has really let himself go

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LEBENSRAUM?

Classic manlet

How can you be so unaware of how comical you look while next to, getting in or being inside your car?

this guy acts like how I act when I'm looking at myself in the bathroom mirror pretending I'm an angry racist

wtf

i drove through abbotsford day before last going to sumas. nothing but fucking gooks and poo in loos. absolutely disgusting place, should be nuked

>camel rider motherfucker

It kind of sucks when this is considered a horrible disgusting racist altercation when white kids are getting smashed by gangs of niggers on a regular basis

prove it

>"Uh just taking a video infidel"

WHat did abu hajar afflicki mean by this

this happened when i was in vancouver lmao

youtu.be/ybBSo8OCkkE

>nigger apes out and starts stabbing random people
>is on top of a white women stabbing her when cops finally shoot him
>faggot leftist university students do a whole bunch of protests saying they should have shot the gun out of his hand or some shit

vancouver is actually textbook multiculturalism desu. you have arabs downtown raping white women at night, punjabi and somali drug dealers doing drivebys every night in surrey, and gooks pricing all the white people out of their own city with their dirty chink money

You fucking paki hindu shitskin, have a nice day.

Statistics fag not your asspained white tears

>darkie calls white guy a cracka ass nigga, stupid honkey goofy white ass white devil mother fucker
Hahahaha white boy got told! That shit was hilarious!

>White guy calls darkie a hindu paki camel rider mother fucker
Wow..racism is still alive today. Absoloutely disgusting..Really makes you think

Why does this always happen in the comments?

can't be racist against those who have no power or privledge :^)

>YOU FUCKING PAKI
>GO BACK TO INDIA

instantly lost

in 1989 the toronto police chief gave a speech where he said blacks (6% of the population) were committing 82% of the robberies and muggings in the city. keeping racial statistics was banned immediately after that. most other municipalities have similar stories. federal data was never collected. you can read more here

artsci.utoronto.ca/main/newsitems/suppressing-data-on-race

>please ruin this thread by posting a bunch of Sup Forums infographics
Fuck off you camel fucking paki indi shitskin, have a nice day.