You have to be a fucking retard to think this is good cinema

You have to be a fucking retard to think this is good cinema

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

It is great. The camera work is amazing.

I guess I have brain problems

It's shit

Don't ever fucking disrespect me you inbred slave. All your years you're trying to better yourself to have your realistically small chance at getting a girl to have sex with, but in the end it's all worthless you fucking brainwashed white knight piece of fucking shit. I will always be smarter, stronger and more successful than you will ever be, just so your petty brain will know that. Don't ever try spitting on my name, because you will inevitably face my wrath you common dog. All these stupid shit that happens everyday, like baneposting and some other shit that you niggers do annoys me to the highest extent. This stupidity just proves that women/parasite enablers like you are the reason why Hillary is getting voted on to shit on the world tenfold. We as the enlightened white male race needs natural selection to kill off degenerates like you, and it is you that deserves to be shame on this world like the SJW, memeloving roach that you are. I am higher than you or anyone that you know both intellectually and physically, so know your place, you brainless swine.

DRUM SOLO INTENSIFIES

Fact: I bought this movie and still have never seen it. Every time I consider putting it on, I think "it's just gonna be another one of those boring 'Hollywood insider' comedies.

It was a fine film, but not cinema or kino.

couldn't stand more than 5 minutes

>dude ACTING lmao

it was done better

birdman is as dumb as any american big bux remake in the niche it pretends to be and all its heart and depth is put on and fake in the worst way, but since it fellates the industry, it gets a pass, even praise

birdman is essentialy everything that was inspired in jcvd turned up to 20, dropped in corn syrup, for pleb sensibilities, and lube to shove up the industry's ass

this

its oscarbait trash

Kino. But the jazz music can go fuck itself from existence. And saxophones too.

>The camera work is amazing.

that isn't what makes a film good you autistic piece of shit

birdman was masturbatory trash

Its not use talking to literal plebs who have made up their mind but thank you for trying senpai

no*

keaton is based, kys homie

it was a shit film and you're a fucking retard for thinking otherwise

It was the most well made and acted yet pointless film that I've ever seen.

sorry senpai but antonio sanchez is one of the best drummers in the world. your pleb is showing p hard

What didn't you like it about it OP?

No mate i was agree with you and telling you the person you were talking to has made up their shit tasting mind..

based keaton doesnt make a based film. the academy didnt award him and awarded the film best picture

Bongo drums the movie

>most well made and well acted film
watch more films

>No mate i was agree with you and telling you the person you were talking to has made up their shit tasting mind..

now i feel bad

t. embryo

no worries, im glad you have good taste and dont swallow up everything regurgitated like a cinematic embryo. keep doing you

What exactly is the problem with birdman? never seen an actual argument against its quality

I agree....totally don't get the appeal for this film.
Honestly, I've tried to watch it in it's entirety, but I lose interest each time it's on.

thanks, I like that our opinions are similar, makes me feel good

A thing is a thing, not what is said of that thing

This reads like a monologue mike shiner would give in the movie

fucking buzzfags I swear to god

Me too senpai

It like it. It's fun :^)

But it's my favorite movie. :^)

Good taste

this

n-n-no u :(

awful film

if you think you enjoyed it youre wrong

Go back to your capeshit thread, embryo.

Black Swan did it better.

just kidding, fuck you

birdman? more like tour-de-forced

the virtuosity on display evidently is enough for many to praise this stunt to the sky, but even that virtue isn't all it's cracked up to be: a lot of the performances suffer as the result of the long-take format. keaton's teeth-grinding approach is up and down, and emma stone appears completely lost without the editorial control afforded by traditional cutting. (norton on the other hand is a force of nature and puts everyone else in the cast to shame)
the script is riddled with "punchy" lines that whiff terribly, and the "enigmatic" final shot is a copout (especially frustrating because the film teases us over and over again with faux-suicides).

but mostworst is that the film is a daisy chain of potshots. this is meant to be an "incisive" film but it's more like a manic stabbing at an empty pillowcase with a butterknife. what exactly is this film's perspective, besides the fact that everyone and everything is riddled with bullshit? the only truth "birdman" actually clarifies is that inarritu's purview is hopelessly jaundiced and pathetic. this junk isn't really inside riggan thompson's head (despite the gimmick-laden scenes of "introspection"), it's just underneath his wig. a simpleminded piece of unenjoyable trash whose countless shortcomings are masked by competent execution of choices made in the pre-production process, and in some ways one of 2014s worst releases.

It was a very good movie

A thousand times better than the revenant

Honestly, unironically, one of my favorite movies atm

the play had a more compelling plot than the film

obviously

unironically honestly sad

>yo this film sucks!!!!
>why? could you elaborate?
>I'm not gonna spoonfeed you fucking pleb go back to redit!!!!!

>this film is good
>no it isnt you fucking pleb
>*insert generic opinions*
>go back to Sup Forumseddit

>people can't have favorite movies
Back to Sup Forums you go you anti-art embryo.

It was pretty well shot and well acted(minus Emma stone) for a mainstream oscarbait movie.It's not a "shit" movie as you edgy of piece of poop contrarians are making it out to be.On the other hand Revenant is a shitty pointless flick.

What makes a movie good then you retard? Camera work is the core of a movie

If you like the plot go read a novel
If you care about the image go watch some paintings
If you care about the music go listen to music
If you care about acting go watch stage plays

>liking birdman
I can smell the cheetos

>he's so fat that he thinks of Cheetos when people discuss movies
Disgusting.

Good movie, not great. Definitely better than The Revenant

I have about as much respect for Birdman or even Revenant as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

>people ITT hating Birdman and González Iñárritu movies literally for only one reason: because they have good reviews and critics

>ITT samefagging because people are upset Inarritu is a hack for everyone to see

These 2 are my only 2 posts ITT

I debate with arguments, Iñárrutu haters only answer with memes and buzzwords

This board realized he was a talentless hack when Biutiful came out. Only when birdmen came out is when the plebs started praising him again

its Birdshit

Care to elaborate? What made you think he was a hack after Biutiful?

Oh I didn't see it. I'm just telling you what happened based on my years here

>not watching all best picture nominees

wow go back to www.reddit.com
>he actually thinks oscars mean ANYTHING

>implying i even watch movies that have a chance at any award
Okay kiddo

See? My first argument was right

People who hate it only hate it because it's popular

Get a life nerds and stop hating successful people just because they are better than you

>not watching all Berlinale and Venezia nominees instead

I also watch these

>you only hate it because its popular
I hate things that are unpopular as well

This just in, this is a film board and film is entirely subjective. And I'm sorry you need anyone else's affirmation on anything related to film, you are no cinephile. If you can't tell what directing is trash and what is trash from treasure you need a new hobby. I'm sure you hate on things in the most cliche manner that you don't like, because thats what this board is predicated on.

>critics
>journalists
>media
>mattering
If you don't like it you can go back

>go back
go back where??

I give it a 2/10. If you couldn't tell I thought it was pretty hamfisted.

You're hamstupid.

As though you know even the first thing about jazz

>I know nothing about theater
>I have never been involved in theater or known actors
>I have never worked on a film

Please stick to madea and star wars user.

>it's reddit!

Holy fucking shit top kek you don't realize this is exposing you as someone that hates popular stuff? Is it lonely in the basement user?

it's pretty good honestly

My capeshit brother in law hated it, so it must be good

Its absolute fedora tipping shit. Grow up and move onto better pastures.

>the ending is a cop out

No matter how much the movie beats the themes over your head, you can't call it forced if you didn't even understand it.

Post top 10, cinema master.

Explain how it's a shit film.

It didnt take place in New YORK you fucking idiot it was taken plce in Newark retar

write what you know

Smug ethos of a post-white decadent America.

And? Are you one of those mouthbreathing retards that rely on an formulaic narrative to spoon-feed everything to you?

Birdman is the emperors new clothes, you are honestly dumber than a child if you unironically liked this movie. The revenant, even though it is somewhat better, is the worst movie I have ever seen with such a strong cast. Innaritu just can't produce a good movie if his life depended on it, and his career will go downhill from here, mark my words.

>his career will go downhill from here, mark my words.
only because there's nowhere else for it to go. he's on the top of the world right now

did you go in thinking it was going to be another superhero movie and was disappointed?

Renant was comfykino.

You have to be a fucking retard to make a thread about being mad that people like something you don't

yeah, jcvd... i'm gonna get right on that

Birdman, and Michael Keaton in particular, ROCKED you fuckin aspersion throwing faggot

It was ok. Just ok.

Did you really had to post that pice of shit in a not related thread?