How smart is your state?

How smart is your state?

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/black-population-percentage#map
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

education is for cucks

Enjoy being brainwashed by liberals

Why are you so stupid, OP?

'How white is your state'

FTFY

Huh. It seems that the closer a state is to Canada, the smarter they are.
How interesting.

t. peasant

fuck off cuck

>NJ is more intelligent than Jew York
Get meme'd on.

>MA
>Intelligent

Just end all of our lives here, please.

based minnesota

real shame about the somalians though

t. butthurt peasant

strangely, NJ is probably whiter than NY

>tfw no genius somali gf

kentucky is only 8% groid

>Montana is smarter than California

Apparently pretty smart.

>California not mentally retarded

Reported

More like the less niggers & spics.

Annex us, big brother

Some day you will be rejoined with Virginia, and then we can push out those faggots from Maryland trying to take NOVA.

>Measuring intelligence with collage graduate percentage
kek

Why is Mississippi always the worst state ?

Blacks

Makes sense now, comments OP?

Smartest in the US

>IQ lower for conservative states
liberals: HAHAHAHA LIBERALS BTFO
>IQ lower for blacks
liberals: whoa whoa IQ tests aren't accurate

Utah is 99% white and it isn't intelligent yet we have some of the best education?

Where's your source, OP?

The further north you go the whiter it gets. Makes sense.

I thought Jew York would be higher than that.

>liberals: HAHAHAHA LIBERALS BTFO
>liberals: LIBERALS BTFO
>liberals: LIBERALS

wow damn jeez really makes me uhh think?

typo

maine must be like paradise

Have to be honest, your state is probably the strangest state I have been to.

>calidumbs

In what ways?

I haven't been to West Virginia, however i have heard and seen that anybody who goes for more than a week comes back a redneck.

What is up with West Virginia?

Just seems weird. Don't really know how to explain it. The people seem nice though.

this will change once Sander is elected and makes colege free for people who want to better themselves. Once all the educated minorities get all the comfy tech jobs and white people are stuck doing retail, we will be the dominant force in the world.

Must be our glorious culture and cuisine. If you could taste Appalachian moonshine and pepperoni rolls, you would wish you were born in the great Virginian fatherland too.

The reason there are so many niggers in MD is literally because niggers love seafood. The rest is just because of slavery

Sounds like we should take you in and utilize you to convert liberals from up north.

Remind me why faggots here idolize the south?

it is strong right wing voting

I recognize the struggles of our people and will cleanse this great land of those who seek to taint our legacy and destroy our honor. Even Kentucky can get in on the deal since they were once glorious Virginians, albeit only shortly.

I guess Florida is pretty stupid then.

They vote republican
Thats literally it

Sounds like a plan, was looking at some Virginia flag proposals earlier, think a new one should be adopted if West Virginia re unifies with Virginia.

Maybe this one?

I would say its the spics but honestly i have been to Northern Florida.

We have many poo in loos in north jersey boosting us up

Who else /Masshole#1/ here

Wait, found a better one.

Seems to correlate with some other trends my southern New England friend

Second flag design is better. You may not be able to get NoVA in on the new flag, but steps of force should be taken in response to their act of aggression against the potential glory of a united Virginia. Virginia has the economics and the intelligence, West Virginia has the Russian-tier mountain men. We could really become the greatest state, brother.

Really makes you think...

can we kick rhode island out of new england? they're dragging our average iq down.

I vote yay

MN Master race reporting in.

>all those southern states
>mfw

Massachusetts is only there because of the Ivy League schools that are there. Take one step into Malden and you will know how false that map in the OP is.

*fips tedora

I was born in WV but if your family hasn't been there for at least ten fucking generations you're an outsider

>the Whiter the state, the more intelligent
>mfw
Illinois here. I assure you without the Lake Michigan counties we could have socred even higher.

Some parts of NOVA would probably be down, i personally live in Loudoun and know that conservatives aren't rare here but Fairfax is pretty far gone, i hope Loudoun doesn't get ruined by liberals.

>How white is your state?
Not that white apparently

only a brainwashed rightist would post something so outrageous

xD

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/black-population-percentage#map

how would I go about finding one of these for my state?

/k/ usually has threads full of them.

Jesus fucking christ. 50% niggers in mississippi. What in the living shit. It must be like Africa 2.0 down there.

Why are the midwest and north east so based Sup Forums?

took me 30 seconds

plymouth county
Fuck junkies.

>not believing in adult Santa is memorizing an opinion

You would probably die if you came here and discovered that being non-religious is the norm,

my state is smart!! but i am really really dumb. still, i didnt get any fat chicks pregnant.. so i guess im not nigger dumb.

That's fine. I don't consider religion to be the end-all be all for being smart/dumb or good/bad.

You really think that the students from a few colleges skew the scores that much in a state of 6 million people?

I don't think it's the end all be all either, but there's a real trend.

I'd love to see someone try to do one for Ohio, considering there is nothing interesting about here

I swear i saw one for Ohio.

Blacks are religious at 5x the rate of non-blacks. Blacks drag every average waaaaay the fuck down

>oh look, every red voting state is one of the low IQ ones

Yeah no shit, they also are the ones with 30+% niggers.

I don't think this refutes my point, This actually supports my point.

The IQ is low because of nigger, not religion.

Also you know that Mass is full of racist liberals who don't like muslims right? There are distinct regional political affiliations, one well known one is that New England democrats are often racist and what fags would call xenophobic.

Right, and they believe in adult santa in huge numbers because they're dumb nogs.

I see your point though, here
where you got sweet dubs

And Mass is a blue state, which is way more retarded than anything. That to me, is the strongest statement of if the state is full of dumbfucks or not.

>Mass. democrats in pic

>West Virginia is one of the dumbest and whitest states in the nation
whitey still loses

Believing in white guilt is 100x more retarded than believing in Jesus.

New Hampshire is so fucking based.

Well we can go by GDP per capita, average IQ or we can go by your completely baseless subjective judgments as to how intelligence manifests in a society.

Already addressed the difference between New England democrats and others. It was actually directly above the post you responded to.

in places where its warm ppl never learn anything they suck fag cocks

aaaaaaaaaand Mass. is the home of several big name universities. Very concentrated on a per capita basis.

Its almost like states with more residents generate more taxes or something

>tfw Virginia
Feels good to live in a good state

no its a ton of stupid poor white people with a lot of petty crime. and incredibly fucking boring, id rather be in brazil if i knew the language

How you could be wrong in 2 fundamental ways with this few words is almost impressive. This isn't about taxes, and per capita inherently controls for population size.

And? I went to a university in New England, I'm essentially a racist liberal. We are basically the most liberal state in America and also voted against housing Syrian refugees.

im from MA but i can't go back because the heroin is too dank

8 yrs clean tho :^)

it's astonishing that Kansas is so high, but I guess my friends and I are all pretty smart