Raps @ Cavs thread #2

Day of the rake edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6a9l4SV3cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LeGOAT is shitting all over these cucks.

enjoy watching the glory of legod while you can
someday you'll tell your children and grandchildren about it

Get the rakeeeeee where you at leafs? Where you at?

how the fuck did the raptors make it this far? they suck

last years raptors put up a better fight. they were getting blown out by fewer pts.

The Cavs are like athletes who taper before big events and when it's time to go, damn, they go. Did not expect this vs. Raptors.

Every team in the East sucks. Anyone playing against LeBron in the East will get BTFO like this.

>Ball game

Wait what? You mean to tell me nothing was wrong with Cleveland's defense all along and they were COASTING during the regular season???

Seriously autists, fool me once shame on you, fool me seven times I'm a fucking idiot

>no OT tonight

I'm surprised LeBron even broke a sweat

>getting swept as the 3 seed
>getting absolutely BTFO every game

Every year the Cavs "fake" it in the regular season to get the media to think they're weak and can be beaten and every year they turn it up for the playoffs to cuck other teams by surprise.

When will you fags learn? Just give up or atleast taper your expectations

Ball game.

Tank for Wiggins

Raps are worse then last year outside of Derozan, who is completely utterly frozen up by the words: playoffs.

>Lowry is hurt

Thats ok rapties fans CoJo is unironically better

Pacers did better than this

Celtics and Bulls would do better than this

these playoffs are just the Cavs and Warriors stomping their way to the Finals

I mean it's probably what everybody expected before the start of the season but damn does it make for very poor entertainment

>lowry so fucking shook he reinjured his ankle

loooooooooool

>DPOTY, but not OPOTY
>the fucking dunk contest
wew nice arbitrary benchmarks pal

Final score will be 131 - 89

Why rapcucks got so mad at this? Is just a simple joke

im goin for lebron, but until you lose on homecourt its not a series

SAVE.US_STACKHOUSE

No OT tonight.

I saw the score thought it was the 4Q and it's still the 3rd holy shit

How are your northern neighbors? Not trying to meme

Has a coach ever been fired mid game/series before?

t. Jeremy Lin

>LeBron + 4 homeless guys vs the raps
Who wins?

>Raps can't even hit open shots

Hopefully I improve the socioeconomic standing of my family for future generations and my grandkids don't watch sports. Theres a reason why politicians and business men always sound retarded when they try to talk about sports.

bread and circuses

They're mad that senpai won't notice them.

Reminder that only the wizards can make the ECF vs cavs entertaining. Boston is gonna get memed upon by lebron and co just as the raptors right now. Cavs might just sweep the east 16-0

garbage time lineup in before the 4Q pathetic showing

>still around
>still bored
>still a nigger game
>still going for Toronto, cuz Toronto FC

...claudio ranieri?
in the interest of leaf + burger unity - cleveland rapper and trailer park boys sample at the end

along with the raptors which other perennially disappointing team should be disbanded and redistributed to the rest

kyrie has been brickin like a madman tonight

Idn chillin.

Lin is chinky

The Wiz have one good lineup. The second Wall goes to the bench, LeBron will rape that team.

Lmao Lowry was walking back with the Cavs mascot. Like the mascot would walk into the locker room to taunt him about how badly they are getting smacked down hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

are you seriously trying to put this on casey?

the raptors are pretty much all playing like utter shit

please tell me one thing casey has done/failed to do that is resulting in this BTFO'ing

If Bruno Caboclo was here, we would've won. This game was rigged. Casey is just playing 5D chess. The series hasn't started yet.

Well, I don't care anyway because Warriors are winning the championship.

wait, you're a bulgarian toronto FC supporter? neat. i'm taping the game right now

also i meant to post this.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6a9l4SV3cE

No they wont. Morris will foul out in the 1st quarter because Lebron baits him to chimping and nobody else on the Wizards can slow down lebron

nah it'll be the same shit they're doing right now to derozan

they'll kill wall and make beal have to do everything and he wont

Does anyone else have the impression that the Toronto coach has no idea about what the fuck he is doing?

The homeless guys would win even without LeBron

LeBron is hitting his jumper and Raptors are so shook they are making Kyrie look like an elite defender. Bron & Street People take it, no question.

DEROZAN SCORED

NO LONGER SHOOK

kek

>first bucket for derozan
>in the 4th quarter and after 9 misses
kek

NOW I see why they call him Defrozen.
>0 of 9
JUUUUUUUUUST

>smoking indoors
>living in squalor

>3 (T H R E E) POINTS
HAPPENING

lebron is barely breaking a sweat this game too, hes not being challenged this is like practice. wtf

Fucking this. Im actually getting out of Canada. Fuck sports. Fuck shitty GMO food. Fuck western """culture""". Fuck the raptors. Fuck all this shit.

>Raptors

Lol. Just lol.

They felt insulted that LeBron was implying that he could sweep them in a drunken stupor.

he's a literal gypsy, what did you expect

Rapties cumback starts now!

what a fucking god damn awful sport

Where are you moving to user?

lebron learning from harden's bullshit

Well he could anyways.

Wiz-Cavs will have more entertaining games, but LeBron extracts a ton of salt from Boston fans which may make for a more entertaining experience overall.

i hate that they allow harden to do it

lebron just practicing ingame free throws

sorry canada, i hoped it would be a good series. i actually was spooked by ibaka but he's been bad this whole series and doesnt look comfortable.

Educated, productive, successful people watch the market and geopolitical events.

the plebian class chugs bud and shitposts irl about bakkaball and fooball

I still can't believe Orlando had a guy like Frye riding the bench.

lowry acting like he got shot on every bit of contact.

Why is LeBron still out there up 30 with 9 minutes left

Lebron has always been Harden with a slightly larger pee pee

>38 pts on a 10/14 FG

are the raptors even playing?

this is disgusting

my god toronto why can't you do anything right

>this mad that raptors gettin blown out

you shouldnt have got your hopes up.

He wants to practice his free throws

That's because Ibaka is getting triggered from the OKC-Heat finals.

Conditioning.

He's supposedly got a bad heart or something.

HAHAHA YOU FUCKING CANADIAN FAGGOTS

FUCK YOU

"RAPTORS IN 6"

L O L !!!

Your shitty team is getting blown the fuck up this off-season, back to rebuilding you cuck faggots.

Get the fuck out of /nba/ and don't come back this time.

He's just farming FTs so he can kill his mental block or w.e. it is before the finals.

thanks for the reply

him and the cavs whined all year about him playing 48 minutes a night and now they are in a playoff blowout and hes still out there its simply pathetic

a cavs-celts final would be sooooooo comfy

Orlando, ever since the Dwight trade, had a policy of accumulating as many vets to compete with the young players for playing time. Young guys didn't develop and the vets weren't good enough to get to the playoffs. They've been doing for so long that the final straw came when Hennigan had all their offseason targets on a fucking whiteboard in an easily accessible conference room.

Nah its fixed now. he's just not athletic and can't do anything besides shoot 3s and occasionally rebound. the only teams he would have an impact on are spurs/cavs/warriors as a explosive bench scoring

>LeGOAT
>pathetic
Holy Christ I havnt laughed that hard in a while.

ty lue is literally retarded

....is this Sean with a proxy??

i mean thats what its going to be, any educated basketball fan could have told you that. dont listen to these borderline autistic mouth breathers posting on /nba/ saying the hawks are going to the finals and shit. these are the same niggas that ride the bus to their minimum wage day job.

Grouse yarn, cobber.

That bench unit needs quality reps and completely falls apart if he isn't in. It's not like he's gonna get injured.

>RAPTORS IN 6
lol I keep seeing this all over the yt comments and Sup Forums and I'm now wondering if people actually believed this, or its just a meme.

i assume it'll be gsw-cavs desu

you're retarded for thinking ty lue has any say in lebrons minutes