Guise I'm gonna become a camwhore to make some money. What do you like and dislike in camgirl shows...

Guise I'm gonna become a camwhore to make some money. What do you like and dislike in camgirl shows? What's a reasonable price to start off with? Do I need to buy more sex toys and an exercise ball?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc
youtube.com/watch?v=IZatejdy1k4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Gordon lightfoot?

What I dislike is that most of them cam from a shitty laptop at 2fps in potato quality

Don't neglect your period loving fans, give them a special show once a month.

Rules still apply you retarded cunt

Ok so fairly good quality webcam. Can do. Is being petite and small titted a problem?

Tits are fine, where’s the fucking TIMESTAMP you stupid cunt

Bum bum

Op here

Kek , I got you faggots good

Not that I don't like them, but your tits are too wonky to make any real money from camwhoring, unless you're willing to do some really degrading shit in private shows.

not this shit again, you retarded millenials have no manners
TITS or GTFO

>What do you dislike in camgirl shows?
When bitches talk and/or play bad music in the background.

My current cam whore sends me custom pics and vids for $10 a pop

Excuse red marks from bra

>play bad music in the background.
This, I'm trying to jerk off, not listen to a shitty hip hop pandora station.

That's all of them tho.

Kik ?

What music would have the best effect in your opinion?

None, just tons of slutty dirty talk

I like it when you shit and eat it on cam. It's particularly hot.

NONE!

Not anymore. Is that another camwhore thing, I'll get lots of requests for kik details?

Scat is off limits on virtually all camsites.

Ewwwww

Silent Hill 2 soundtrack

Become kik whore for me.
Get paid regular and all you need to do is record a vid of yourself every time you masturbate

Thank fuck for that. I don't even like watersports.

Maybe additional to camwhoreing? I don't think you can pay me enough for rent in Sydney.

Not having a timestamp is a problem

Pocket money bitch

You’re 10 a penny

It’s not like there’s a shortage of naked girls on the Internet

Lovesense is fucking retarded. Strip tease and dancing is great. Also acting goofy makes the online experience seem more genuine and real = more tips.

K so, just "don't"?

>trips

What sites are popular?

No, do it because you’re a slut and it turns you on.
Don’t expect to get rich or famous ...you’re literally turning yourself into a form of online human toilet for men to come to and ejaculate over.

Free market forces.
There’s always someone hotter/cheaper/sluttier than you.

Bummmmmm p

This is pretty true OP. I'm fine with petite tits, but your tits are a bit odd. If you look at the picture you showed us, the right tit seems a bit wanting compared to the relative fullness of your left tit.

But chin up. It isn't all about the tits!

This said, investing in more "toys" could compensate for what you lack in the tit department. Cheers!

Assuming this is you and you're serious about it... What name will you be using, so we can ''track'' your progress?

I'm not under any illusions. I just don't want to work in retail and get shat on by men in public, I'd rather do it from the comfort of my own home.

Then gimme your kik

Let’s do business

Your gonna regret this, like she did

I think it's just because one if my arms is behind me but not the other. All the naked photos I posted are from my dropbox of me.

Fuck off newfaggot.
Lurk Moar

Idk I haven't picked one. Usually I use Nena. Any suggestions?

small tits aren't a problem. you've got good legs. Do you have a nice pussy?

most important thing is to keep talking and keep a good energy up. don't be the girl with no shirt on that just sits there silently. don't be afraid of getting naked real early, it'll get more traffic to your room.

Slutty McSlutface

Why don't you give me yours and I'll hit you up when I download it and set it up

Sorry to break it to you but five years isn't good enough to make you an oldfag.

This is it

Trash_talkerx

Nah, sorry. I'm bad with naming.Add something before of after your usual name (LeNena, for example). And give one quick shot of your pussy with a timestamp, it's late here and I need to go off.
Good luck with your plan.

Ooh I hope he does wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald with ass horn accompaniment

I'll do that in the next few hours. You have paypal?

Of course

that's a nice pussy, you can do pretty well if you've got a good personality. a lot of guys go to camsites to masterbate, but if you can connect with them and make them feel less lonely while they're getting off you'll get more repeat customers

also; how about a nice pic of your pussy a bit futher back so i can see your thighs better

Look at the mouth and hands.
Man doesn’t have a fucking clue how to play French horn

Are you guys fucking idiots? One of her arms is back and one isnt, ofcourse one tit is gunna look different than the other in that position.

You need to be prepared to do the most disgusting degenerate shit and risk getting noticed in public by your "fans"

As a cam whore, probably take off the engagement ring. Not because we five a shit, but because it's likely to end up in your asshole

You're either a femanon or you've had a girlfriend. I liek you.

to be honest OP, you're not gonna be anything special. Your first day you might get on the front page but after that you'll get maybe 50-100 viewers depending

That's sexy. Yeah, I'd come watch you camwhore

That's my right hand jftr but thanks for the tip.

Kek, very true, I think he's fingering the spit valve
>OP, finger your spit valve now

how much do you make a month on average?

How old are you OP. Your small tits are a-making me a-nervous.

It's just the least invasive and personal kind of sex work I can think of. I'm not trying to be adored I just need some extra income. Giving handjobs in massage parlours is my next choice if it's not a big enough earner.

You don’t have one of those nasal upward inflecting Aussie accents do you op?
That’s be a shame

youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc

Oh fuck, I missed the hand on the French horn and had your hand wrong too?
Time to give self handy, plz help OP, finger asshole so I recognize hands again!

Well past 18. Late 20s.

Sydney time hey?

Done waste your time ausfag femanon.

You're fighting against girls in Europe whoring themselves out for 2 dollars an hour

Quickly! My hands are disappearing like this is back to the future and theyre that guy thst does the shake and bake ads

It might be marginally nasal but I don't end my sentences with an upwards inflection unless they're actually questions because I'm not a fuckwit.

Story?

Just sell vids like Rozelli.
Easier and make more money.

Go over to /soc/ there are people there that will pay you to do kinky stuff

DO THIS youtube.com/watch?v=IZatejdy1k4

half your male friends would probably give you $50 for a handjob

Hot damn I wouldn't buy her videos. Her tits are like my nans. Ok I'll look into it thanks.

Ive been known to have gfs from time to time.

Ditch Aussy move to New Zealand.

Cheaper rent, we dont have turnbul and aussy chicks are always hotter than ours so youll get mad attention and free drinks in town.

So you've got 1 maybe 2 years before nobody will watch, also you'll need to show your face to build up a repeat audience otherwise you're just tits anonymous to guys and your tits aren't good enough to get by on that.

post more pics

Ausfag here. Aus women aren't as good looking as they think and not super friendly.

You're probably better off with nd chicks that don't look as good but are friendly and not uptight about sex.

I used to go there and do whatever for free. Often while I was at work. /soc/ boys were lovely but v needy. I'm still friends with some.

Pic is from /soc/ days.

Except nz bitches are cunts and think starfishing in the missionary is the bsns.

Anonymous tits are like when you see two balloons tied together floating towards the atmosphere. You look, but loose them in the glare of the sun. Then you remember you're driving your car and swerve to avoid the incoming traffic

For real?

Damn every kiwi bird I met in aus was awesome.

Your a newfag

Your gonna regret this, you will, maybe not even in 2018 but you will, the pics you posted don't even have your face but I will be $100g that in 2020 your crying over posting them on Sup Forums, she never thought she would show her face either

I know I'll have to show face that's ok. In 1 to 2 years I'm still going to look 12.

Why Don't you just get a job instead of being a cam whore?

most of camgirling is shit you do for free so people will buy your vids. That's why you should get wild and crazy for almost no tokens just make sure you have some vids ready to sell

Post a pic of you fingering yourself

Your body is 0/10 special, so basically, you'll need to do some extreme fetish shit. Incest roleplay, having a dog lick your pussy, fisting, scat. I'm sure you'll work it out Sweetheart.

Well done abiding by the rules. You'll go far in life.

Cause she's a lazy something cunt who thinks because she's pretty she shouldn't have to work like common people.

when i go to Aussy the chicks always are banging hot and nice and go off in the sack.

Same with the aussy chicks i meet here.

Maybe we are just find more of the shit ones of our own kind where we live.

/soc/ is shit, it's full of guys with no money and have mental issues that need more attention than the biggest camwhore on cb

Ok user, tell us the story

I've been posting my body since 2007 and I'm not crying yet. No one thinks I'm sexy or annoying enough to fuck my life up. So far anyway.