I deliver for Papa Johns ask me anything

I deliver for Papa Johns ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/daily-stormer-endorses-papa-johns-as-the-official-pizza-of-the-aryan-master-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Area code.

do you guys get the tip added at checkout when paid by card?

Does u ever cum on people's pizza pie

Yes we do, but it's taxed the same rate as hourly so cash is preferred, also we only get $1.50 of the 4.49 delivery charge for car shit.

No but I do fuck with people who never tip.

What's her name?

Only on our pizza ai vongole. How did you know?

No idea, she never worked at my store.

Does people's pizza pie ever cum on u?

Any naked cam girls greet you at the door?

do you ever eat that garbage? admit it dominoes is better.

Only in commie states.

No I've seen some weird shit though and did have a qt in a towel fresh out of the shower once.

she just stands outside naked?

Do you say the names on the receipts?

Assistant GM at Papa Johns as well here AMA.

Only when it's free we also get a 10 for $2 with an employee discount.

come to brazil

Lol no, we are supposed to give a big ass speech about price and time and shit. No one wants that they just want their damn pizza

a couple times ive had delivery fags start asking for their tip as soon as i open the door. why dont y'all just calm thef down and at least let me get out wallet first

What weird shit?

>Assistant GM
Love the title. Minimum wage + 20%, right?

Their just desperate, I don't ask for a tip because it isn't mandatory, but if I drove my ass 5 miles and you don't give me anything I'll be annoyed.

$16.65 order, how do you feel about a $3.35 tip?

I got a bunch of stories, I have a delivery so I'll be able to tell soon enough.

that's over 20% so that is considered a good tip

Can you cum on my pizza? If my order name is "niggers" and the instructions say "DO cum on my pizza. Yes I WILL pay for it" would you?
If i say "the cute girl who works there. Ill pay an extra $200 if she masturbates on the pizza. Squatting over it, grool on the slices. Piss on it. Take a pic for proof and to give me her dirty panties"

$11 hour plus bonus cashmoney for hitting numbers
>not including tips or overtime

I live like 2 mins walking distance and still order delivery. I also tip at least 5 bucks. Do you think less of me for being a lazy ass fuck?

Do you deliver for Papa John’s?

3-4 is average so that would be alright right with me

no, little cesars. pizza pizza

Nah man deliveries is good for business. Better than carryouts.

Any good coupons right now? Any good ways to get free food?

Only one I know is MLM50 (50% off).

If someone didnt have the money but offered a blowjob would you complete the trade?

I knew it!

Here in Baja California, I get two mediums delivered for eight bucks (160 pesos). I give the guy a two-hundred peso note and we're square.

My store is doing BOGO right now. Buy one get one free.

T-thank you pizza user

Why did the papa John's in my city close?

So MLM50 is literally a better deal, because there is no order limit (and it's available nationwide for the past YEAR lol).

when did you become a Nazi:

dailystormer.red/daily-stormer-endorses-papa-johns-as-the-official-pizza-of-the-aryan-master-race/

?

What is the weirdest shit you've seen?

Don't spread it onto coupon sites or they'll remove it but I've been using that shit forever lmao

>get free food
(Made popular by Abbie Hoffman in Steal This Book.)

I'm sure their glad for an easy trip.

Please respond to this. Im serious. Please. Im hungry and really horny

Maybe depends though I've had puppies and were offered to cover the bill.

how do you tell people no when they want to order pineapple on their pizza?

Lol wtf is this pic. Some norwegian grill with a pimped out ak. Yeh wh0t?

it literally says on the picture, shes a fucking nazi

Probably cus domino's is cheaper.

I don't cus I don't care I'm not gonna eat it.

On mobile and gotta drive back to the store, will respond to this message with a few short stories. Also I see some spoopy things too.

Did someone order sausage
Inserts dick into burning hot pizza box.
Gets burns and gets fired

>756923144
anyone got the mega link?

Dominos sucks ass... ;-;

This is so fucking stupid. It's why I don't deliver pizza. The restaurant gets away with paying you $3.50/hr because you're in a tipped position, and then they take the majority of a delivery fee that they have no reason or right to take. Fuck pizza places, the CEOs of all of them should be fucking shot.

I work at a sub shop, make minimum wage the whole time (even while driving) AND get to keep my whole delivery fee. Fuck any piece of shit who runs their business differently.

ever get a blowjob from a customer in place of tips

Tips go on top of wage and are taxed J make $2500 a month due to tjps

Nope I got weed though

papa johns is shit. the ceo is shit. they would rather cut hours and fire employees than give them insurance benefits or benefits that aren't complete garbage. then they have promotions for free pizza with colts games and it is just a slap in the face to its employees that make next to nothing. I never eat at papa johns. their crust makes me want to vomit anyway

do you substitute a sauce in the box instead of a stupid hot pepper if people ask?

corporate says you're supposed to be able to do that, but some employees say no

OK story time, I've hit animals delivering since my store is in a wooded area, I've also seen accidents. One time I stopped because there was this old guy sitting in his car at 10pm with it turned off. I asked him what was going on and he just said waiting. Then he said get in and that's when I left.

Story 2
We got a delivery request do send a sexy driver to some house in the middle of no where at night. We instead sent an ex marine and an army reservist. They said it was some greasy neckbeard that wasn't happy to see them.

Story 3 I delivered to this trail park on a pond and after finding the trailer knocked on the door, only to hear shuffling and someone say leave the pizza and whoever it was slid an envelope with the money plus an $8 tip under the door so I did and when I was leaving I saw some one in a thick hoodie run after my car. It was 95 degrees outside and the guy was running t around 15mph give or take.

Story 4 got a delivery at 1130 at night to another trailer park the guy wanted me to come inside I said fuck no and left. The trailer was gone he next week and there were a fee missing posters for a 12 year old posted around the trailer park.

Yes we will usually we charge for it but if you ask at the counter we will just give it to you any delivery comments with please bring x will usually not get you shit.

you are an asshole

ordering with a coupon and not tipping my driver, then calling to complain and get my money back right now

If delivery takes WAY longer than expected (double the max expected time etc) should I still tip, in your opinion?

Don't put this on someone else it'll just make their experience bad. And if it's shit like parm idc that's free anyway I mean sauce cups their 75c each cheapass

Evidently so, moron

Usually when shit happens its the in stores fucking around we take the pizzas out as soon as their ready then theirs shit like traffic and weather. When it's super busy I'm only in the store 10% of the time.

asshole user was not the one who asked about sauce...

usually always get carryout; don't know how many people actually eat the peppers, seems like a huge waste

Yea we do they cost the same so it doesnt matter.

Are you and OP butt buddies?

I know it takes 9 minutes on the freeway directly to papa johns, last night I ordered a pizza from there and it took an hour and a half to arrive, and a literal fucking retard delivered it.

The pizza was burnt as shit and cold, but I didn't have time to check when paying (was clutching a PUBG match, actually won kek) and ended up tipping him like 10 bucks so I didn't have to wait for his dumb ass to count change.

How am I supposed to feel about that?

I love the peppers
I pull them apart and stick them all over my slice
Or just take a bite of one after every pizza bite

Depends on the day but that sounds too long I'd say their probably happy they got $10

The estimated wait page said 21-31 minutes estimated, when usually it says like 40-50. So I'm guessing it wasn't busy.

If I order from the same place again and get the same driver, do you think I should tip again? If I get a different driver, should I just tell him to get the tip from the tard he works with?

ANSWER ME!!!!!!!

Sounds like they may have gotten lost, I'd say if you tip on a card or in cash wait and give tips accordingly his it goes on my area is 0-2 is fuck you/I'm cheap 3-4 is average 5+ is they are happy with the service or are nice people. Kids and niggers never tip though. For people who live off handouts they don't give us shit.

No

I'm the type who has tipped like 20-30% my entire life without thinking about it just to be nice, but after repeated bad service (not just from PJ or even just pizza or delivery) I'm starting to think about just not tipping anymore, unless service is exceptional.

You fuckheads make minimum wage, sure, but you are doing a minimum wage job. If my pizza shows up early, or within the estimated time, take a tip sure. Simply showing up deserving a tip, though? I'm already paying a delivery fee, fuck who it goes to, get a better job if you are getting shafted like the rest of us adults.

I grew up in the fucking poor part of town and payed myself through school to get to where I am. I was in and out of jail for years. When I delivered shit, I felt entitled too, but looking back- getting tips for being a lazy fucking pizza driver, I didn't deserve shit. It made me look at the world as if it owes me something. It doesn't. And neither do you.

If you don't wanna tip then don't, personally If it wasn't for tips I would work this job 1.50 a delivery doesn't cover gas and repairs I drive 30K miles a year on my car and that can get expensive

So by not tipping, I'm forcing you to better your life and make something of yourself, rather than driving around smoking weed for minimum wage all day?

Sounds good.

I'm going to school for welding desu, but if you want to look it like that yes.

I need my exhaust re-welded, hook me up and I'll tip for that.

I'm working on mine for my truck unless your in Washington not much I can do

Real talk, how do you feel about tips?

I might come to Washington if you are cute enough~

I'm a fat Mexican

I deliver for hungry howies. Made 147 on sat and 30 tonight fuck me. How much did you roll in this weekend OP, fag?

Their pretty great and I wouldn't do his job without them, that being said when I go out to eat I tip 20% or so unless the service was shit.

Go ICE yourself.

76 yester day 31 so far tonight

I don’t actually have a set tip amount when I order pizza, but I usually try to tip so that I can give the driver just one bill(ex. Try to make the total bill around 17-18 bucks so I can hand them a 20). Seems pretty cheap since it’s only 2-3 bucks most of the time, but the Papa John’s near me is only a mile away. That’s not an awful tip right?

I'm legal but my grandparents arent

I also deliver. I have found that customers I'm worried about being late with tip better than ones that compliment my speed. Have you ever noticed something like that?

You deliver rural or city? I'm doing rural delivery. Go on 25+ minute 1 way deliveries to get stiffed by some guy with 2 teeth feels bad man. 10mpg cause gotta drive big vehicle for the snow here.

Do you guys keep a list of bad tippers or something?

Learn how to cook a fucking pizza over there at papa johns. Every time I get my pizza home I have to throw It in the oven for an extra 10 minutes!