Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

cause my country doesn't allow me to carry one

i own a bolt action shotgun for hunting purposes , no body needs an assault rifle in my opinion .

Because I prefer real weapons

sounds like a good place to be

It's not called the Bill Of Needs

I not have guns cause gun bad

whats it called again? bill of highest gun crime rate in the world ?

No, not the Bill of Niggers either

>no body needs an assault rifle in my opinion .
There are wants and there are needs.
Of course nobody needs an assault rifle, but there are any number of emotionally crippled idiots who desperately want one (or more). They have fantasies of being THE MAN who rescues the situation with his gun when all others have fled. Not one of them would last more than a second or two.
If you had said no sane person needs an assault rifle, you'd be spot on.

I would shoot myself in a heartbeat if I bought one.

same

racism and guns , great country you have burger

Im Ausfag

Move to Chicago for a month

it is great. Try invading it

what country?

I own plenty...

shouldnt be too hard mexicans invade all the time burger

Don't need one.

because I'm a bipolar alcoholic.

I want one and could use one in 3 real life scenarios
1) Hunting small game. Lighter carry to walk around a large field or forest with
2) a riot type situation (chimp out)
3) to rise up against a tyrannical government

hello

I would like a shotgun some day. Or a rifle.

because i can't pay $3k for a decent gun

because im not that insecure

you dont need an assault rifle to hunt small game, you need a bolt action rifle

I live in a shithole state with a lousy job. Itching to move out if I can find an opening elsewhere and I can afford to relocate.

New Jersey, to be exact.

I own plenty my friend and unlike this pussy my country doesn't allow them either... but that hasn't stopped me

Because I don't need one

because bio weapons are cooler.

You don't need one yet... there will come a time when you'll regret that decision

>Why don't you own a gun?
Because I have a working penis and someone to work it on.

sorry I must have missed the Mexican military invasion of Tuscon AZ

I'm too poor

I only have a 22. Long that was a gift

Well unfortunately they didn't come dressed in their uniforms

Thats actually a good reason

lol no shit I'm saying if I had to walk around it might be nice to have a .223 that wouldn't demolish a rabbit as well as be easier to carry around if I"m out for 2-3 days in the deep woods

Just carry a .22

hey look I can talk shit like a pissed off high schooler too

Fuck off retard. Get off my lawn

why do you own only 1? with little practical use i might add

You don't need a high caliber weapon like that a 22LR will work fine for rabbits all the way up to elk

Because I can't afford it.

>You don't need a high caliber weapon like a .22 caliber .223

>A .22 will work fine

Only guns that come in 223 are assault rifles m16 ar15 mini 14 m4 fn fal

The point was that .223 is a .22 caliber cartridge

No 223 is a military round for assault rifles 22LR is a hunting round

Caliber is the diameter of the bullet

.223 is .22 caliber

Full of Mexicans

I don't think you understand are you still in highschool? 223 is a military round designed for use in assault rifles 22LR is designed for hunting, get it?

You referred to caliber of weapon

Caliber is diameter of the bullet/bore

.223 is .223 thousands of an inch across, or .22 caliber

Aww looks like a someone's a little butthurt faggot

Yes caliber one is for military use and the other for hunting, are you retarded? You've probably never shot a gun

Actually, .223 was a civilian hunting round that was adopted for military use.

No one needs a sports car either

They're both the exact same caliber because .22LR is a heeled bullet, meaning it's .223

I own 14 or 15 (haven't counted since my last purchase, a Ruger Blackhawk in .45 LC (Long Colt)
So what's your question now?

Incorrect I'm a gunsmith and I know history and 223 was designed as a miltary round for assault rifles

Explain it better to the non guntards like us.
It is not the diameter of the bullet, but it's length and the length of the case behind it so it can hold more powder,
Basically a .223 is a .22 maxed out to the best version of itself so that it can be more effective at penetration and longer distance.

You're starting to annoy me, one is MILITARY the other is HUNTING

What are you so afraid of?

Not so much longer distances. .223 drops five feet at 600 yards

The .223 moves so fast it has a hydrostatic shock effect inside a soft target. Increasing velocity increases effect parabolically while increasing mass only increases it linearly.

It's how a 62 grain bullet can do as much damage as a 220 grain .45ACP if not moreso

Then maybe you should study a little more before you keep embarrassing yourself.

Yeah, but the bullets are the same diameter

I agree sports cars are a leading cause of death and pollution and should rightly be banned

I own 5. Trying to determine what should be 6.

requesting suggestions, I guess

I do. Dozens.

>pic related
>my auto gats

Welcome to fredomland

talk to my neighbor who's going through marksmanship training in the marines and tell him a .223 drops off at 600 yards. You just gotta shoot below the scope, arc it like a bow. And maybe I should say 5.56 mm (= .223) but mostly same difference. I will admit the 5.56 is set up with different pressures and powder, but you can do pretty similar damages with the two.

>357 SIG

My negro

I need an HK .45 USP...

Unless you're a gunsmith, those aren't auto, so either you're lying, you're an idiot, or... I don't know, you're magic?

You can put a heavy barrel on an M4 and increase range a little but if a squad is going to have a DM, they're going to shoot .308

Is that an old M9 or a Taurus? I hear the Taurus clone is pretty good. They just bought Beretta's old tooling.

Beretta 92S...has a euro-style heel mag release but otherwise a standard 92 Beretta. You can find them for under $300.

>doesn't know that auto often refers to any auto loading system

nogunz detected

Watch out, we have cold hard cash amounting to a whopping $1.32 and dad's trigger-locked handgun next to some empty shell casings; we have a real bad-ass here guys.

Admittedly his usual weapon is the M240, but he says the best shots he ever took were ones where he couldn't see the target. He says you can push a 5.56 to about 1500 yards when you just drill on it every day. He gets specialty training because of his job, but he did say he isn't going beyond marksmanship training, since he doesn't really need it if he's the M240 operator.

The gun in my underwear can create life. Your gun just shoots blanks. So your gun is fake.

Bruh...you sound like you got a .22LR in your pants

kek so mad

Yeah, your buddy is full of shit

Because I don't own A gun, I own MANY gun.

Pay me to buy one, hobro asking change for refuge.

paypal o me/ok4591

would rather spend money on other things

Can't decide which one to buy.

Do I want a Glock or Baretta or Sig?
Do I want a 9mm or .40?
Do I want a rifle? Bolt action? Semi-auto?

Lots of choices I get hung up on.

stupidest thing ive ever heard

None, get an M&P Shield
In .40
What do you want the rifle for? Bolt action for hunting, semi-auto for plinking

Damn. I got a Beretta 92FS from probably 2014-15 (the store couldn't find the answer when I asked, but at $550, it was a steal. Most other places at the time never went below $600, and usually $620)

Glock 19 gen 3
Beretta 92FS
Ruger GP100 (1994-95, before the shoulder got long and ugly as shit)
Ruger Blackhawk .45 LC (with extra .45 ACP cylinder)
Sig Sauer P238
Bersa Thunder .380
Ruger American .270
Ruger 10/.22
Savage 111 .30-06
Baikal 20 ga.over-under shotgun (bought it used, so hard to find model)
Mossberg 500 12 ga. with seperate barrels, one at 18.5" and one at 28"
CIA (Century International Arms) PW 87 Lever-action 12 ga. shotgun
Henry Big Boy Steel .44 mag lever-action rifle
Rossi Rio Grande .30-30 lever action rifle
Century Arms RAS47 (AK47 for tards like you, first 100% american made and manufactured one ever)
Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport (Once again to clarify for tards like you, an AR15, admittedly a cheap one)

Before you speak, shut up. You know nothing, I know that uneducated idiots call SEMI-AUTO automatics, because they're precious liberal media says it's so, so it must be so.

Decide first what you need it for. Decided next what you want to pay for the gun initially. Decide finally what you want to pay to keep the gun running. Ezpz.

Plinking? Low budget? Pay next to nothing for ammo? Ruger 10/22.

Self defense? Low budget? Also cheap ammo? CZ75 in 9mm.

Because I can speak and can use the reason, thus I can solve problems by communicating what I think, therefore I became a better human

must not be a burger

Lucky Fucker. I would love one of those older guns. Been looking for a reasonably priced Mosin (only one I ever find nearby is fucking $400, only worth about $150 at best) Or a reasonably priced M1 Garand (Want one at most for $1200, but would prefer about $1000)

Full of shit retard

faggot

I owe many guns. I'd love for some nigger to break in to my house because it would be a lot of fun to shoot that nigger.

25 acp is best, it'll poke little holes in your attacker and, in time, they will bleed to death, so its a slow death

Luckily, I am not
You are way faggot to solve problems by using a weapon than your own words.

no u

this was James Bond's first pistol