You are now working at Walmart. Who do you choose to make friends with?

You are now working at Walmart. Who do you choose to make friends with?

i do work at walmart

1 and 4 for sure

1 Looks like a burn out hippie. Probably a good connection for weed, acid, edibles, DMT, etc.

the refrigerator on the left

1 could probably find some good ketamine or acid
2 just looks really bummed out it makes me upset
3 is just gonna come into my house and eat all my fucking food again
4 i can smell through my screen
5 he looks alright
im not gonna be friends with any of them

4 or 5 they seem like good guys

I would choose 1, but I'm not great at starting conversations so I would sit alone until 4 inevitably starts telling me his strong opinions and I become friends with him and 5

so a hippie, an angry old man, a loudmouth, an aggressive awkward loudmouth, and a creepy man who just wants to be left alone.

Probably all of them, mate.

the guys in the back of the store

the guy with the best drugs

i wonder what this guy does when he gets home

eats a tv dinner, beats off, and cries

>making friends

What kind of normie do you fucking take me for?

Either 4 and 5, or nobody.

4, he's defintely up for some boardgames and probably beers

3 is my work buddy though. old so he doesn't give a shit

obviously but apart from the stuff every retail worker does after work

I get my weed from #1 and fatherly advice from #3, ya know, when I’m in a jam. He’s always being all introspective and trying to make sure I don’t stray too far from a worthy path in life. #2 is good for racist jokes and pointing out the hotties that come in the store that are way too young, even though he has a young daughter. 4 & 5 stick to themselves and sometimes fix my computer. There’s a rumor that they were kissing once in the baler room (where we compact the cardboard boxes).

Unless one of them is on the senior management team, fuck them. If you work at WalMart, own that shit and move the fuck up the food chain as fast as possible. Don't get mired by personal relationships with people who just jizzed their pants at $11/hr.

I was about to post almost that... I would have guessed Stoeffers dinner, fap to teenagers, and abuse an animal.

Dude looks chill as fuck, plus he's an old guy so he probably gets away with all kinds of shit

1 and 4. Both look like they might work in sporting goods. and if that is true there are going to be some good tales from the gun counter.

>Stoeffers dinner

nah he totally buys a Hungry Man TV dinner

Roll

worked nite crew through college
sad af to be honest
and most were shit stupid
but was great motivation to finish my degree and gtfo

which number is most like you

none. all those guys look like haters

1 or 4, they're the only ones young enough to have an excuse for why they're at walmart. Everyone else is a lifer and is probably fucktarded or a sex offender.