The Pussy Cat Dolls were a prostitution ring, which other girl groups were just a front for whoring?

The Pussy Cat Dolls were a prostitution ring, which other girl groups were just a front for whoring?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KayaJones/status/918784487298760706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waifu

>The Pussy Cat Dolls were a prostitution ring
no shit. i thought everyone knew this

Weren't all formerly strippers?
Also her brain is fried by drugs at any rate.

wow breaking news: women are whores and only get by sucking men's dicks and even when they are rich and famous the men who control them are even more rich and famous

Probably, but that's what happens when pimps use crack to keep their whores in line.
twitter.com/KayaJones/status/918784487298760706

>Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a prostitute like me?
What did she mean by this?
Also
>Wahh it's everyone ELSE's fault I whored myself out

Did the Wein fuck them all at once?

didn't they have a bunch of actual celebrities as guest "dolls" when they were an actual burlesque performance thing, before they became a crappy "urban" Spice Girls?

iTT kids that can't understand a metaphor

Still no need to treat women like shit and exploit them. Men are scum.

Nsync

ITT: anons who can't understand irony

>Men are scum

You know the women could easily choose a life of a house wife and sing in a church instead of being a degenerate whore controlled by kikes?

TLC - I used to work for Arista back in the 90s, and those girls got FUCKED hard by the business. They had a multiplatinum album and were still on food stamps....

>implying it was a metaphor and she was sucking kike music exec cock like Hollywood starlets do.

They are going all out on the kikes folks this shit is already going nuclear !!! We are having a major hollywood elite meltdown right now !!!

How old are you?

Can you tell us more stories please

Being a woman is not being a degenerate, and why take it so personally? I said men are scum, not ALL men.

>rapist who can't control himself detected

Men are but women are as well you mean

>being a coked out prostitute is "being a woman"
""""""""""""""'liberation"""""""""""""" was a mistake, you make the rest of us look bad

>still on food stamps....
It's a cultural thing, asshole. You wouldn't understand.

>it's just a metaphor, she isn't saying they were literally whored out and controlled with drugs

No, just men, they've been in charge for too long. It's time to shutthesesonsabishesdown. And the revolution is here!!!

We're just making you men look bad right now. Hide your tears! Women are free to do what they want without men trying to destroy them in some pathetic way like hiding behind the internet. Women intimidate you.