Bigfoot thread cont anybody? The last discussion went pretty well. Let's have some starting material this time:

Bigfoot thread cont anybody? The last discussion went pretty well. Let's have some starting material this time: m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9BslFqgU0

What do you think Sup Forumsros? Is he real or fake? Give any thoughts/opinions/personal accounts/or anything else you find relevant!

Personally I found number 4 and number 6 in the video to be the most convincing. In number 4 you get to see Bigfoot very close up and it looks very ominous the way it walks away into the unknown, would be difficult to fake, tell me what you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4cFWS4gP44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's real coincidental that no one can ever get an in-focus picture of bigfoot that doesn't look like a guy in a monkey suit or something else entirely.

You have a point but some of those clips were relatively focused and haven't been proven to be faked

>if it's not proven to be fake it's real
I have a bridge to sell you

Not saying it's real but it's hard to know for sure that Bigfoot is fake when evidence exists that hasn't been debunked

Evidence exists that hasn't been debunked elves and gnomes exist too.

Well Elves and gnomes are a little far fetched but a highly intelligent primate living deep in the wilderness that has a desire to stay away from humans is something a little more believable

>but some of those clips were relatively focused
for a potato camera from the 1950s

Well I'm sure most people don't carry high tech cameras into the woods when they go hiking because they aren't expecting to see bigfoot but when they do they have to make do with what they have

All non-domesticated animals (with the exception of like 2 species) desire to stay away from humans. That doesn't stop us from discovering them, provided they're larger than the average ant.

The only mega-fauna we haven't discovered is likely to be found deep underwater; there just isn't that much of the surface left that we have yet to at least survey.

youtube.com/watch?v=m4cFWS4gP44

Re-read what you just said, and reflect.

Well other animals likely have a larger population than the current Bigfoot population, if there's only a couple hundred out there (just a ballpark figure) then it would be a lot harder than discovering something like a black bear that also wants to stay away from humans but there's tons of them running around

Seems pretty convincing, even the police officer claims to have seen one in the past in the same area. Coincidence? I think not

They do though, iphones have better and better cameras

There are only a few thousand wolves in the whole world and we have a pretty good idea of where they all are.

There are species that have evolved SPECIFICALLY to not be seen by other things, some of which are TINY, that we have discovered.

It's just incredibly unlikely that a large, highly intelligent species (that for some reason hasn't developed technology or permanent dwellings despite this being a proven survival advantage) is running around completely evading the hundreds of thousands of people actively looking for them.

Coincidence? No I think they're both gullible idiots from podunk. That's not a coincidence, that's a fairly predictable circumstance.

sorry, meant to say tigers, not wolves. mb

That's true, and with more recent technology becoming more and more advanced, im looking forward to more sightings coming to light and hopefully the person taking the video with have a kickass smartphone like the iPhone 10 or something so the "low quality and out of focus" meme can finally die

>Elves and gnomes are a little far fetched
hey man fuck you

I'm going with Mitch Hedberg's conclusion...Bigfoot is just blurry. There's a giant out of focus monster roaming the countryside.

RIP Mitch

That's the thing though; with recent camera tech becoming more and more advanced/accessible, we SHOULD be getting more sightings with better quality.

But we aren't. We're getting less. That's pretty telling.

You got me there, it is quite unlikely that such a thing exists without solid evidence being found yet. But while the fact that their existence is unlikely it is not impossible, and I remain bullish on the stance that their could be bigfoots out there roaming the wild and that one day we may know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they exist

President Johnson, I'm Patterson.

For now, but any day now we'll get that high quality smartphone camera video and then nobody will be able to argue

Fair enough. Like you said, unlikely but not impossible.

I'm kind of split, I really don't think they exist, but boy would it be cool if they did.

Tell me about Bigfoot. Why does he hide in the woods?
Lot of loyalty for hired game.

Or perhaps he's wondering why you'd film a man while walking through the forest.

what does it tell? think bigger, more creatively

If I film you, will you hide?

It'd be extremely stressful.

You're a stealthy guy

oh my kek

...for you

OMG

Well, it soulds like you're suggesting that Bigfeet have somehow managed to gain knowledge of cellphone/cameras and have learned to avoid them. That would indeed be a big thing, especially since they have zero contact with human civilization, have no apparent technology of their own, and would have no way of even knowing what a "photo" is.

That or you're saying they are more technologically advanced than we are, and have developed means to suppress or obfuscate any images or recordings of themselves.

Which is just kind of dumb, but w/e

There are just so many eye witness accounts that maybe not all of them were people trying to get attention and that some of them might be genuine, and yes there can be genuine accounts that are just people mistaking it for a bear or something but maybe some of them saw it for real

cameras didn't have time stamp technology in 1971 you fucking nitwits

There are also tons of eyewitness accounts of aliens, loch ness, chupacabra, wendigo, etc.

You do know that that is a bird in the picture, right?

bigfoot discord: HfGS4Xy

>>these things i don't believe in are far fetched but this other far fetched thing i believe in is totally not far fetched

Bigfoot just wants people to shipbuilding suburbs

not to mention
>god
>the afterlife
>vampires
>tupac smoking a bowl in my backyard

We're not the most reliable eyewitnesses.

i believe in the supernatural, but skeptical about bigfoot

Looks like Bigfoot to me

Gnomes and elves are mythical creatures, it's not like we are here discussing the existence of vampires, just a primate that is good at hiding out in the woods

I believe in the supernatural too but Bigfoot may also be out there somewhere it's entirely possible