Its crazy how you guys cant even have atlanta discussion threads without getting into some dumb pol argument yet youll...

Its crazy how you guys cant even have atlanta discussion threads without getting into some dumb pol argument yet youll genuinely discuss a shit show like the strain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dec_Hx9quiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a "nigger" episode
When Trump wins the first thing he'll do is cancel most of these diversity dumps

implying trump is going to win

stop it you fucking faggots. discuss the goddamn show

>it's a nigger getting triggered by strigoi episode

hey that's new

>he doesn't know Trump is already leading in early voting in Florida
Really made me think

Last episode cemented the show's status as kino
>dat club shakedown
>comfy atmosphere into club shooting
>dat invisible car reveal
>comfy drunk denny's visit

Hopefully the rest of the show manages shit like that

Who actually enjoys this show is just about a bunch of nigger robbing stealing and doing drugs I haven't even watched but I bet my arms and leg somebody has either gotten shot or died already cause that what niggers do

>one nigger doesn't pay
>they rob him

niggers!

please use proper punctuation and grammar if you're going to insult monkeys. You just look like one yourself.

Show is guaranteed to flop just like every other nigger show on the market.

Ironically enough it's a clever satire about the kind of dim-witted people that write comments like this, from the modern day not-a-living-stereotype black perspective.

As a black kid that learned to drive on two different 2015 Mercedes Benzes and regularly drives a third in the middle of rich as fuck Connecticut it's pretty fucking hilarious.

>show made by black people
Of course Sup Forums jr wont like the show

"Nigger", why do you say the word so much? do you virgins have a complex towards black people? kinda sad

>Click on thread to see if this show is actually being discussed between shitposts
>"Not-Sup Forums" Sup Forumsacks shilling their ideology and complaining
>Literally don't like anything about anything because MUH DEGENERACY! LIBRULS! KEKS!
>Think they're trolling but they're just shitting up everything
>The serious ones are serious
>On Sup Forums

Your replies will be:
>t. Cuck
>t. Nu-male
>t. Shill
>t. Hillary
>oh you like the BBC don't you
>Holy fuck you absolute raging faggot here's what's wrong with black culture [completely cherrypicked statistics and other shit regurgitated from Sup Forums]
>Except whites [insert why white people are superior]
>Long winded post that seems smart but is very thinly veiled propaganda that easily influences underage b&
>Something something niggers, niggerlover, etc.
>sources?
>OH I'S AGREES WIF DIS MAH NIGGA or some other really pathetic attempt to make fun of ebonics
>HE IS COMPLETELY RIGHT YOU SHITLORDS or whatever tumblrspeak comes to mind
>Something against safespaces
>Here's your (You)

I don't care. Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums. I actually enjoy Sup Forums within the context in its board. It's fun and entertaining. But holy fuck you faggots need to give it a rest. For once just shut the fuck up and get out. I do not wish death on you. I do not care about the nominees. I do not care about your actual politics. Get out.

Ooga Booga I hope a cop shoots you nignog! Black have never done anything for this world except leave a foul shit stain on the human race. Fact a gorilla is smarter then the average nigger

>it's a show with black people in it
Pass

cuck

shit muffaga i get monie deze racist ass white folks betta pay for muh shieeet after all my grandfadda did back in slavery day

Hey should you be prepping your wife's bull Jamal! Now stop posting and runoff to the bedroom like a good cuck

This will never happen user

t.19 year old into his 2nd year at uni for a BA

Sup Forums is a major part of every Sup Forums board in one way or another, even cuck shit like Sup Forums and /lgbt/

It's childish to expect to censor dissenting unpopular opinions on an anonymous discussion board

Unironically this.

Speaking of, why are you fuck so obsessed with black cocks, cuckolding, gay sex, and degeneracy?

Isn't this classic textbook projection?

falseflag/10

Apply yourself.

>>implying blacks are not the cancer of the world
>>implying that every other race does not hate the blacks

I like this show but no it fucking isnt you lying cocksucker

False flag for what? I'm black and don't like seeing black shows, especially not backpacker rap tv shows about black nerds who are so "different" than other/the popular perception of black people.

-1/10

>t.19 year old into his 2nd year at uni for a BA
Is education an insult on Sup Forums?
They have more in common with niggers than they think

It's childish to straight-up ignore a global rule for Sup Forums and shout down anyone who says you're all fucking faggots, but hey, you do it anyway.

Go back to furiously masturbating to the thought of white women getting drilled by black men. It's all you pathetic betas seem capable of doing, besides committing murder-suicide when mom takes away your tendies and cuts off the internet because she wants you to leave the basement and find a job.

KYS NIGGER! Or are you so dumb you can't even figure that out.

Black Lives Matter is based on a lie.

Don't use the term n*gger. Never again.

>anyone who dislikes my show is baiting
>get mad when it's done in one season
True

>!
-2/10

>brings up interracial sex out of nowhere
Nice projection faggot, you understand most anywhere you go on the internet without regular moderation is a racist hivemind?

Yahoo article comment sections, YouTube comment sections, Sup Forums, campus Yeti and YikYak. People are generally racist

>turn the show on out of curiosity while channel surfing
>a bunch of black rappers are trying to find a clean sample of piss for a drug test

Sad.

When you really think about it black males make up just 5% of the population but are responsible for the outstanding majority of all violent crime anywhere they have a sizeable diaspora.

Is this the best thread currently up on Sup Forums

These days even Twitter is filled with racism, see the Leslie Jones saga. Any place that you can make an account that isn't tied to your name people are overwhelmingly racist.

DUDE WE'RE NIGGERS LMAO

I genuinely believe this hardcore push for diversity and 'anti-racism' has fanned the flames of racism more than ever

People seem a LOT more racist than they were in the 90s and early 2000s

niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers nigres

2deep4 the plebs that have infested this board from various other places. Same thing happened with Louie

Yep
>Netflix makes all black The Get Down
>show flops
>it's because of white racism
>Fox makes all black Pitch
>show flops
>all black Selma comes out to critical acclaim
>commercial flop
>Larry Wilmore show gets cancelled
>all black Annie movie flops
Not sure when Hollywood kikes will realize white audiences don't want to see shitty movies/tv shows just because there are black people in them.

What's there to discuss? If I wanted to see some dindus having fun at white people's expense I'd put on a Colin Flaherty video

How does rivers always have the worst body language but still manage to win?

>a bunch of shills who just post "niggers! nigger xD"
>"omg this place is full of racist ppl! ;o( "
Clever.

Well, yes. Fifteen years ago, everyone could agree that racism was constituted by doing things like not hiring somebody solely because of their skin color, or burning a cross on their lawn.

Nowadays a significant portion of the country wants to argue that things like noise citations issued by police are racist because they don't account for the long African-American cultural tradition of being loud and disrespectful to those around you. And if you don't agree with that? You might as well be part of a lynch mob

I'm from Atlanta but go to college in Arizona, most everyone recommends this show to me but I've never been high on Childish Gambino. Hope it finds an audience someplace

>>a bunch of shills who just post "niggers! nigger xD"
wtf are they shilling? stop using words you dont know the meaning of you dumb nigger

if anything the niggers in this thread are the shills trying to get us to watch this shit show

clever boy ;^)

niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrres niggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers niggrresniggers niggers niigers neegers niggers niggars niggers niiggers nigggers niggers nigers nigres

Isn't there a bet forum where you can talk about this show. Honestly I'm sick and tired of all this diversity push. I wish niggers and cucks would shut the hell up about this show

I'm black and niggers are inferior, we shouldn't be allowed to have our own shows or be on white shoes

Any black man should be killed also

OH SHIT YOU GOT BTFO

DUMBASS HAHAHAHA

omg this place is full of racists!

omg! niggers!

Then start with yourself and live stream it nigger!

I'm a black girl, I'll be a slave to whites

no way! (

>hidden trap door
it's the best show I've seen this year.

I watched the first episode, expecting some preachy BLM SJW bullshit satire show, I did not expect Chapelle Show 2.0

>Chapelle Show 2.0
Now that's some hardcore shilling if I've ever seen it, and I like the show. Fuck you

No, nigger, no.

>complain about threads that don't discuss the show by starting thread by complaining about how people don't talk about the show but only complain about Sup Forums's reaction

>be mexican
>actually want trump to win
>family and friends like hillary
What do?

>>Implying any decent whites want a niggress

This is a show about a broke single father and his criminal rapper friend who's trying to get big, and then they hit you over the head with hamfisted shit about how stereotyping and pigeonholing is bad, which is even more hilarious in light of the fact that everything bad that happens to any of them is totally not their fault in the slightest.

Utter garbage.

go back

kill them all in their sleep. every. last. one.

Pack up your bags and go home beaner

I was born to serve whites, all blacks must perish by the hand of the white man

Hey, falseflagger shills, read this

Build wall around family and friends.

You disgust me

Callin the Strain shit means u no nothing

>in florida
lol

fuck niggers

>Atlanta on the ass
perfect

still funniest show with a mainly black cast in a decade, pretty much since chappelle, thats why I made that comparison

thats my opinion if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself.

>still funniest show with a mainly black cast in a decade
Kill yourself shill faggot, or watch more television

chappelles show had jewish and white writers

nigger you are dumb

So is the the live thread then?

>Please watch this shit: The thread
Nah, go advertise on WorldStar

this fucking guy...

youtube.com/watch?v=Dec_Hx9quiw

while were speaking, have you watched the latest season of
Orange Is the New Black™ Now Available On Netflix© Type Sup Forums For A 15% Off Coupon When You Sign Up For Your Netflix©
?

Would you fags feel better if every show on every channel had nothing but white people? The only reason you fucks complain about this show is because you don't understand it. You live in some white fuckboy reality and you can only consume white fuckboy garbage.

The invisible car joke from the last episode won me over, It really is Chappelle Show 2.0. Name another show that would something so crazy yet it worked like Chappelle

I'm black, grew up in pre-gentrification Brooklyn and not a fan of this show. Stop it with the "if something I like fails it's because of racism" excuse, makes you look like a bitch

i know what a bunch of player haters

yea man def chappelle.0

Not to mention this show isn't even fucking ghetto, it's clearly for suburbanites. It stars Childish Gambino ffs

>Chapelle Show 2.0

Nigga what the fuck, how is this chapelle 2.0? It's not even close, two completely different shows

>Would you fags feel better if every show on every channel had nothing but white people?
It would help actually, there's no reason for me to watch an all black show.

Is this bitch just unpleasable with everything?

she a black nigger so yea she will complain about everything

If you're being honest, good on ya. I'm so tired of this black/white blah blah bullshit. There's a huge problem with poverty and the family break down in those impoverished areas. It needs to be fixed.

I'm just waiting for the election to be over and hoping all this race shit goes away, or at least to a degree where I can go on Sup Forums and not hear about institutionalized racism keeping bad black shows down.