ITT: People who did nothing wrong. Or at least nothing all that bad

ITT: People who did nothing wrong. Or at least nothing all that bad.

/thread

You can't hitler a thread right off the bat like that.

Too late

Goddamn I hope Louis CK's career isn't over

No its not.

Everybody ignore user's premature hitler and post ppl who did nothing wrong

I don't think so. If he jokes about it and in a new set people will watch it laugh and support him.

Kulaks deserved worse.

This shit has caused me to dislike females more than I already did. They suck the fun out of everything. Fukking bitches should have walked out of the room if they didn't want to watch him tug his sausage. He didn't have a gun on them.

And fuck you anime, weeaboo pervs.

Full House checked.

So what did he do?

ok I'll stop. Have a good night.

Full House of truth

Are a newfag? I opened this thread knowing the first post was going to be hitler's bitch ass

i just knew his pic would be up in the thread.

You are talking to OP, faggot.
Now who is new?

Bump

looks like a tranny from the 80s

My lighter

They still tryin to hammer him. He slipped the noose though.

youngfags dont his name

From 1995 to be specific, my dude

you, for not knowing that opened doesn't mean started

I'd like to know why Franken gave up his senate seat. Even Tweeden admitted that she was put up to it by Roger Stone.

Hes admitted to using his power as an influencer to get women and jerked off in front of them and asked them to touch his penis. Gotdamn when this story came out i was fucking pissed because i love louie ck and then this comes out.

He really didn't do anything wrong. Feds could have arrested him anytime he left the compound but chose instead to wait until he was safely inside with all his armed followers lol.

Maybe there is actual ugly stuff he figured would come out if he didnt.

Hail Gein

Yeah, they just wanted to put on a show.
I went down there. I met his mom.
Grabbed some nails from the burned out bulding. Got his business card.
Yeah Im a weirdo.

Only thing he did wrong was be on the FBI's "people we want to fuck with for no apparent reason" list right after Ruby Ridge.

Even assuming the media BS about him fucking underage girls was true, that still doesn't warrant bringing in fucking APC's and Delta Force against a bunch of civilians.

Who gives a fuck you are OP. Not knowing Hitler was going to be the first post in a "who did nothing wrong" thread is some newfag shit

>Are a newfag
>for not knowing that opened doesn't mean started
Nigger what the fuck are you saying?

haha no

Probably one of the most creative killers out of the bunch

Two different people stupid

>Yeah, they just wanted to put on a show.

I always thought this was the case. Bear with me for a few minutes.

The Cold War gave US citizens something that we've always needed since WWII came to an end: an enemy.

The Cold War served that purpose perfectly, as not only was the USSR a military threat but an ideological one as well. US citizens could go all in on "the USSR is evil" and feel good about it knowing that they had the moral high ground.

Fast forward to the early 1990's. Communism collapsed and now the USA was without it's necessary enemy. What were we to do?

Well, domestic terrorism was a great way to turn that former fear and loathing towards the USSR inwards to ourselves. The FBI didn't have to worry about KGB agents on US soil (at least for a little while) so what did they do? Again, they turned inward.

That's why we had Ruby Ridge and Waco. The FBI had to show it's dick still worked despite not having to worry about guarding the USA against foreign agents for the time being.

9/11 happened and domestic federal power had a renewed purpose: to fight terrorism at home against Islamic fundamentalists. Small wonder we haven't had an incident like Waco in over 20 years.

So he single handedly assassinated 100s of the political and academic leaders of post war Poland in an underground bunker. Shit happens.

>fucked 3 different women the night before his assassination
>none of them were his wife
dude was a mack daddy

>thinks the FBI fought the USSR

I wonder what he would say to the dumb fuck part of the black community if he was here today

Shit - i just realized that whole thing will be 25 years ago in February.

The greatest leader South America ever produced.

>not aware the FBI conducted surveillance on USSR spies during the Cold War and arrested several USSR spies.

He did it to take out Roy Moore and make republicans look like (even bigger) hypocritical assholes. He knew the democratic governor of Minnesota would appoint his replacement.

That just makes it worse

Innasense, he kinda did do wrong things.

>arrested several USSR spies
>the primary purpose of the FBI
no

I would describe it more as acknowledgement than as an admission. The difference is important in that there was no "mens rea", no intention to be an asshole: when he beat off, he thought he was doing so with a consenting adult. In his situation, I would have felt the same way -- and that's the "reasonable man" test after all. Assuming I'm a reasonable man, and don't we all think so.

>why Franken gave up his senate seat
It's hard to come back from being caught on camera laughing while committing sexual assault

>implying something that wasn't implied to distract from brainlet status.

no

he was pressured by the DNC. he didn't want to, trst me.

>implying implications of implying

IF you have ever heard Louie CK comedy...you know he a fucking perv....a funny fucking perv though

see
>The FBI didn't have to worry about KGB agents on US soil (at least for a little while) so what did they do? Again, they turned inward.
That's why we had Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Congratulations on being a complete dissembling twat with a laughable understanding of history

yeah he makes all these child molest jokes though. Like... I used to think he was an ok guy, and just cuz he joked about shit... didn't mean he fucking DID IT. like the jerking off stuff... so now it makes me wonder about the kid stuff

D

A

N

He had a career?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

how stupid are you. 2 TV shows. numerous HBO specials. one of america's top comics.

He just really loved his family

CORRECTOMUNDO!

Of course anything is possible, but we're talking about Stuart Smalley here. As a senator he was the people's last, greatest hope, holding all those scumbags' feet to the fire in committee hearings. Up until Tweeden slithered in, I saw Franken as the most likely contender for president in 2020, except Stone wanted to put Pocahontas forward instead.
#MeToo has achieved so much attention that hundreds of Tawana Brawleys will be coming out of the woodwork. Much to the discredit of Weinstein's victims.

Now he's in a shithole for life.

Too much quid, not enough quo.

them knobs tho

I think he'll be ok, because of the kind of person he is ( up front, willing to apologize, make changes ). He can make jokes about it - move past it. people will forget/forgive in a few years.

You mean goulags, you dumb fuck.