The Rocky Horror Picture Show

I just saw this movie for the first time and I can say without a doubt, it was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life. How capfuls anyone like this piece of garbage? It wasn't funny, the acting was terrible, the characters had no clear motivation and in general were pretty stupid, and the plot made me lose brain cells because of how stupid it was. The only positive thing I can think of was that the songs in the first half of the movie were pretty catchy but by the second half the songs just got annoying.

(You)

>The acting was terrible

Take it back you piece of shit

>I can say without a doubt, it was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life

Wow!
Then you should watch the 2016 remake.
What a shitshow I tell you!

>I just saw this movie for the first time
pls leave.

>I just saw this movie for the first time
Ah, to be 14 again. What's it like growing up with reddit?

I'm not gonna, I hated almost every character in that movie and their cheesy acting didn't help one bit. Although I admit dr. Transvestite or whatever he's called is one of the better actors in that movie

If you're looking for plot then the movie isnt for you

>movie that promotes cross dressing and extreme gayness
>calling me Reddit

So what was I supposed to enjoy then if not the plot?

holy pleb

I don't understand how not liking a shitty movie like this makes me a pleb, did I trigger you?

>It wasn't funny

It wasn't supposed to be.

>The acting was terrible.

It's a musical. The acting is supposed to be corny and campy. That's what makes it fun.

>The characters had no clear motivation

It changes throughout the movie.

>And in general were pretty stupid.

Like I said before. TAKE. IT. BACK. >The plot made me lose brain cells because of how stupid it was.

Shut up.

>The only positive thing I can think of is that the songs in the first half of the movie were pretty catchy

Uh-huh.

>But by the second half the songs just got annoying

The Floor Show is a god damn masterpiece. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>It wasn't good

It wasn't supposed to be.

Not all good movies need to be funny, Reddit.

Like I said before, what was I supposed to enjoy about this movie then? And I don't mind characters changing motivations, but when they change every 15 minutes it gets annoying

Good movies should actually have something good about them,
Faggot.

>not all good movies need to be good, ebaumsworld

Musicals are a cancer of the film industry.

Best way to describe it is weird for the sake of weird. Completely fine if you hate it though. FOX version was hot garbage

>dr. Transvestite

(You)'re trying too hard

>musicals are a cancer of the film industry

i thought that honor belonged to found footage horror movies

You're no fun at all.
Maybe you didn't see it with a crowd of die hard fans. Too bad for you if you just watched it alone.

Either way you're entitled to your opinion but it's a fun movie especially if you watch it with seasoned fans.

Or maybe you're so fucking dull you're still trying to figure out why Plan 9 From Outer Space is such a classic.

>cult b-movie with a large following with gays isn't an oscar worthy work of art

is this what you faggots call
>the kino?

>dr. Transvestite

You missunderstand the meaning of Reddit, son