ITT: I can't believe I liked that once

ITT: I can't believe I liked that once

inb4 someone posts Green Day or Fall Out Boy and some nu-males say "dude they're still great"

ITT: edgy kids try to shit on acclaimed albums

These albums were awesome when I was in high school and they’re still awesome

This... Fuck... Their new album just completely shattered this band in my eyes.

Its like I looked into their eyes and realized they were blue instead of the green I knew and loved.

Now this I recognized as the trash it is since the first listen. Irredeemable trash. Like everything ANCO has released.

Yes
You don't believe in happiness?

the black keys, black rebel motorcycle club, wolfmother

>wolfmother
Ahahahahah that was painful to remember fuck you.

dude they're still great

Funny how black keys faded in and out so quickly. I was never big on their discography and only really liked a handful of their songs, but they really tanked with turn blue

read about how the singer of Black Keys stalked Jack White and his kids if you want a laugh.

I just finished it right now and it's pretty good. Am I supposed to hate it?

Yes, because it's popular.

It's that bad? Haven't looked at their stuff in a long time.

huh? to my knowledge that was all just jack white paranoia thinking that they were out to get him and steal his life. not a huge keys fan anymore, but seemed kind of like dan auerbach was the one being harassed by jack white

entry level jazz

Nope, American Idiot was their last good album

No kidding, after El Camino it seemed like were about to become the next huge rock band, but the they just kind faded out

Brothers is still a great album

I recently went over some music I used to listen to in high school and I think this one was the hardest to believe I ever liked. The keyboard sounds like absolute shit.

Ninth grade was a bad time

I used to like Slipknot a lot in the 8th and 9th grade.

I like it still, but I can't believe how much I once liked it. Really all the 2000-2004 pitchfork-core when I was in high school like The Strokes and Interpol.

Dream Theater

I mean Seasons of the Abyss is clearly superior.

Andrew Jackson Jihad

Nightwish

Rush. I still have a soft spot for some of their stuff but I’ve grown out of them a lot.

this
embarassing

Still good

>stops liking something because Sup Forumstards called him a nu male

he fell for the "i understand what anco was trying to do in relation to their era" meme.

newfag to indie confirmed

Painting With killed off my love for animal collective can't stand any of their stuff anymore.

t. nu-male

I’m not embarassed by liking Anco. I just ran my course with them. It’s just not something I listen to anymore

>I have no opinions of my own

Fucking sheep faggot

New Blockaders, Gerogerigegege, Masonna and other edgy noisedreck

i can't believe i used to hate this
iirc my only criticism was that it's "forced" too

>shitting on acclaimed albums to fit in with Sup Forums's edgy crowd = thinking for yourself
no.

Ok I still like it a little bit desu

then yd you post it faggot

still good

Eminem
D12
Dubstep
Hardstyle
Linkin Park
Paramore
NPR dime-a-dozen indie folk
Billy Talent (still good desu)

I cringe everytime

absolutely no fucking doubt everybody that posted in this thread still loves what they posted
also no doubt it was around a year ago they 'stopped' liking said album

Weight of love is a tune. The rest sucks tho.

captain beefheart

Modern Killers is a goddamned embarassment.

elevator back music

Shit taste fuck off faggot

Suck my dick you nameless idiot

Animal Collective in general except for maybe MPP

Kys . Faggot

You have shit taste in music

Shut the fuck up you are only a piece of failed abortion who was raped by your whole fucking family when you where 4 years old
You fucking worthless filthy little bitch, go back to your cage

Patrician spotted

FUCK YOU

>>>/timeout/

pleb opinion

Dream Theater

I was 12

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A QUEEEEEEEER

obnoxious hipster trash

All of jane's addiction

Ritual de lo Habitual is LEGITIMATELY impressive

Looking through my old Pandora stations, the only one that I'm embarrassed of is Of Monsters And Men.

ITC: Faggot retard doesn't realize acclaim means nothing, fucking pleb you probably still listen to entery level everything.

death grips

Any Radiohead album except OK Computer

delet now

It's actually really good and one of my favourite albums but a lot of people seem to grow out of it

Proved how little you know about jazz

That's still a great album

t. special snowflake hipster

My metal phase was a mistake.

This desu

Used to love Interpol but then I heard Joy Division and it made them sound so much less impressive in comparison. Their debut album is alright though.

Devin Townsend. He's so goofy and cringey and doesn't even fit into the music I liked at 15, I have no idea why I ever liked him

>He's so goofy and cringey
not an argument. he's also one of the best producers in metal

what a faggot i was 11

It wasn't an argument, it's an opinion.

I agree on the production, I never got the complaints for the original mix of As the Palaces Burn

Run the Jewels

Everything by The Beatles
Everything by The Rolling Stones
LYSF

I can still tolerate MSI in small doses but I don't know how I didn't see how toothless this album was even as a teenager. When shock rock is all you are, toning it down is the biggest mistake you can make.

Also this, though to be fair it's still better than what came after it.

Live.

t. nu male cuck who assumes I think I'm a special snowflake hipster because I think for myself and am not a High Schooler who needs everyones praise or approval.

there is music that is so steeped in it's era that it doesn't live longer than 6 months. it was shocking how good those few years of animal collective were and how quickly it got old.

Why did I do this to my ears?

i still listen to MCR and it makes me feel stupid as a 25 year old. I never listened to the black parade more than once tough and never looked at anything later

still like them
fuck Sup Forums