Do you hate yourself?

Do you hate yourself?

I hate myself. Every day is a battle, I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I dont think about suicide though, I just generally hate myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jBcLIkeZ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm an alcoholic and yes I hate myself

youtu.be/0jBcLIkeZ-8

When did you start drinking? How much do you drink a day?

Made me lol, thanks.

Sure OP, every day of my life. Is there any point to this thread?

just wanted to not feel so alone at the moment

I hate myself but I'll kms, so at least I got that going for me

Well fair enough user. So, if i may ask, why do you hate yourself?

Drinking in the mornings at 16. It was fun then. Over the years it's become a soul crushing life. Fifth a day of vodka

Don't you think that alcohol and some weed could help you with that instead?

Nope I've been drinking and smoking. Drinking makes me feel a tiny bit less depressed, but not nearly enough to keep living, and weed makes me paranoid and scared shitless about dying.

And when I drink I start hitting myself kek

>I drink I start hitting myself kek
Kek, why?

So this is it? At least go out and fuck a hooker in the ass before you an hero

>Kek why
Idk I actually just hate myself too much to leave myself alone, and when I drink, it magnifies that feeling like x10. I would cut but I don't want scars or people asking questions, so I few hits on the noggin does the trick.

Also, I don't feel the need to have sex tbh, so no need to get a hooker, just gotta stop my existence ;)
Been thinking about live streaming it too, but what's the point?

Heres what you do OP, be better than everyone. I used to despise myself. But then when I had nothing; I just decided I hated everyone too and wanted to be better than them. Hate is a strong motivator, instead of bitching about it, use it to your advantage.

That make sense. I used to cut myself is easy to hide, you just wear long sleeves and remenber to keep that side of your arm out of sight. Nowadays i just start punching the closet wall until my knuckles bleed. The problem is that people ask about my fist.

>so I few hits on the noggin does the trick
You're right, done it sometimes, much better option

There is no point of live streaming it.
It would be best if you stay for a while user. You are gonna kill yourself anyways so why don't you sticking around a little longer

>You are gonna kill yourself anyways so why don't you sticking around a little longer
Because every single day makes me want to die more. Life is so boring that it makes me cringe. The thought of taking part in a normal life and talking to other people makes me want to rip my throat out. But just staying at home doing nothing is pretty boring too.
Also, my parents won't let me be a NEET for much longer, so I've gotta do it soon enough
AND, not only is the thought of dying satisfying, but "murdering" myself sounds like the only thing that'll bring me joy, at least for my last moment of life

I would say something in the hope of convincing you to re evaluate your decision, but it seen that you already make your mind

So, what method are you going to use?

Not 100% sure yet, but I know that I don't wanna do it anywhere near my house. Was thinking maybe drop-hanging in a forest, or something. Ideally I would stab myself multiple times and bleed to death, but I'm sure that my subconscious would stop me from doing that, so yeah, I'll probably go ahead with hanging

Not 100% sure yet, but I know that I don't wanna do it anywhere near my house. Was thinking maybe drop-hanging in a forest, or something. Ideally I would stab myself multiple times and bleed to death, but I'm sure that my subconscious would stop me from doing that, so yeah, I'll probably go ahead with hanging..

Why don't you use pills? or if you have a car and hose and tape you could use that. Im sure hanging must be painful, for at least a couple of minutes. Better to go to sleep and never wake up

I don't wanna end up like one of those kids who took a bunch of pills, only to end up waking up in a hospital. And I don't own a car.
Drop-hanging should lead to instant unconsciousness, as long as I drop down from the right height.

In the case of hanging is relative. If you drop from heigth enough the rope can snap your neck when you stop falling, that's your best bet.

nah. i got a little broken recently but all in all im a good person. im not perfect but i mean well and i like the things about me a lot.

sometimes i wish i could figure out the ways i hurt people and had some perfect way to measure whether or not its worth being worried about. but everyone goes through that i think, so i think im okay.

Yeah there's an entire chart made for it, relative to weight. So I'll probably just follow that.

Nice

Well, then good look with that user. Sorry to hear you are gonna do it, but is your call.

Thanks friend, I wish you luck in life :)

Perhaps. Perhaps I just hate everyone but myself. I can't really tell, regardless I just want it to be over.

Thanks man. If i may ask you a last thing, care to dump a god tier meme. Some really funny shit, so it could live when you die, instead of being forgetten in one of your folders

Haha sure, I have a bunch of others I can dump if you want

I'll dump like 5 for now, if you want more just let me know :)

Go ahead

ITT, really hating yourself is way past killing yourself.

You couldn't hate yourself half as much as we detest you, you attention whore.

Fuckin sick pepe mang!

Need to go. It was nice, thanks for the small talk, user and also the memes. I guess i canĀ“t know for a fact that you kill yourself. So i'm hoping i can talk to you in an other thread. But as i said before is your call. So hope you success, no matter what decision you end up making.

Ight, take care user, it was a pleasure talking with you :)

Suck my cock white trash piece of shit

I tried to kill myself using heroin. Took enough to kill an elephant. Unfortunately i ended up at a hospital and was revived after being dead for 8minutes.

Lucky me i cant die

I can't stop jerking off at your face

Please milk me.

>mfw fat
>mfw ugly
>mfw no gf
>mfw no confidence from bullying
>mfw cant talk to women
>mfw no job
>mfw no future
>mfw parents secretly are disappointed in me
>mfw I play vidya and guitar all day and suck at both
>mfw i fap so much my penis has actually started to shrink
>mfw no tenacity
>mfw no motivation
>mfw bad work ethic
>mfw no friends
>mfw no one cares
>mfw anger issues because of these problems

Well at least im not the only faggot

O and I think its obvious I resent myself and everyone else.