What does Sup Forums think of the new Hopsin music video?

youtube.com/watch?v=uyfvDzlrypo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jy-3RzmF_NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DID

THE

cringe

GUY

Why are black guys so obsessed with interracial? Just how awful are black women, really?

this is a 32 year old man

It's obviously satire...

Clean your room! I'm not like the other rappers. I'm "woke".

>Didn't even go for the "She has a penis" plot twist

woke af

Is Hopsin even that good. I only heard about him from the Meteor man.

this is the ultimate pleb vs patrician test. you're showing your true colors user

He's the kind of rapper you grow out of but even this is a fall from a grace

WOW Lil B is looking great these days, full of energy!

That was so shit. After all the interviews I've heard him do I thought he was planning on better things like the Purge single.

What the fuck? I fast-forwarded a minute and a half in and this is like a shitty Lonely Island video

Yeah it's clearly a joke but it's a joke he took way too much time and effort into making and then releasing to the public with a professionally shot music video.

This is fucking embarrassing.

>Just how awful are black women, really?
Imagine everythinf you hate about white women, and amplify it by x20

This is like something Rucka Rucka Ali would make. Even the bad asian accent is exactly the fucking same what the fuck.

MAINSTREAM METOR

I mean he invented college, so yeah I would say he's pretty good

This is the funniest fucking thing ever I can't really describe why though. How a video and song like this could ever be released nowadays is beyond me.

>u can cum right now
>FUK YEA

WHO

Nigga this is like the song you get when you give an incel or /r9k/ user a one night stand with a hooker and then ask them to write a song about it.

Why is it that I think he actually paid $125 for the Asian suckyfuck and decided it was a good song idea?

People always get at Hopsin for being emotional/high and mighty, so it is nice to see him drop something completely fucking retarded just for fun.

Song is dogshit, but video was funny enough. Wish he didn't go so ham with the god damn sex scene though holy shit i aint need to see that.

White male black female marriages have the lowest divorce rates by far.

>rucka rucka ali
he still makes videos? wow
this is a classic youtube.com/watch?v=jy-3RzmF_NU
makes me remember when Sup Forums didn't have people unironically supporting presidential candidates and spouting political ideology and instead just has edgy jokes
when Sup Forumstards say "Sup Forums was always racist" they meant this type of shit not people actually caring about border control and wanting to kill niggers

i don't think anybody wants to kill niggers here, it's still just edgy humour

This.