Is this be a paranoic?

Is this be a paranoic?
I saw about how much psychopath are in this world. They take people to torture, in the deepweb for example there's people live streaming atrocities and more shit. I'm starting being scared.
I'm studying Computer Science and I would like fight what I told. I would like make the internet psychopath go to the damn jail for ever.
In the future, if I reach my objective, I'm exposed be catched by some of the crime organizations I'll be fighting. In this case I'll have to have a way to suicide to don't be tortured before they kill me. Then I'm thinking the solution of this is implant on my hand a capsule with a lethal substance inside. If they catch me, I'll have to extract the capsule of my hand, put on my mouth and break with my teeths to consume the lethal substance.
I think break my hand skin with my own nails have to be a very painful experience. But this will be nothing compared to die after hours of torture. I think it is worth.
What do you think guys?

what

In the picture you can see where I think is the best part of the Hank to make the implant.

They probably deserved it, even if it is something as trivial, as being dumb enough to put themselves in situation like this. Don't waste your time.

Not everyone deserve it.
Everyone can be kidnapped if is not enough strong or fast. And this is what happens in so much situations.

Wut

?????

>implant on my hand a capsule

why not use a ring, OP? they make rings specifically for this. just google "poison ring"

I don't understand why are you confused with this. What I'm saying have a lot of sense and I think it's a good idea.

Twat? I cunt understand you...

you could get an implant in your tooth thats a poison pill like an old school spy that would be pretty sick

The problem I see of this is if they steal you the ring you are fucked up. Else if I have the poison under the skin they will not expect this. The implant have a lot more probability to work and for something like this every extra "success" possibility point is important.

Op, are you schizophrenic or something?

>The problem I see of this is if they steal you the ring you are fucked up. Else if I have the poison under the skin they will not expect this. The implant have a lot more probability to work and for something like this every extra "success" possibility point is important.

yeah well do you have a poison capsule and a means to implant it under your skin right now? you can probably buy a ring for $20 online and you will have something. to be honest implanting a poison capsule under your skin is the idea of a child. you will never do this IRL

I'm having some problems right now. I woke up 2 hours later with a sick dream related with one of this internet legendary histories you can find. I'm scared of close my eyes.

There's no such thing as red rooms, if there was don't you think someone would have screen capped one of them and uploaded the video to liveleak or something by now?

It's okay, user.
The likelihood of anything like that happening to you is very very slim.
You will probably die in a very normal way many years down the road, so don't worry too much.

You are true, Implant this is a bit surrealist and sick but...
There's a lot of time left to end my studies else to start working on this more time then. I will not do it if I'm not under this risk. But if some dangerous organization have the eye on me I think I'm capable do crazy things to avoid the feeling of think if they kidnappe you you're fucked up :(

I think the red rooms are a creepypasta, but it's true there are things not at the level of the red rooms but yes near of it.

You're watching too much csi mate. Statistically you're more
likely to die in a traffic accident or even in a home invasion.
This redrum stuff is more or less bullshit, if you really want to
help people than help by tracking down cp producers.
But honestly, if you're this paranoid about it than you probably shouldn't work in any cyber security/forensic field.
Also, find a good therapist.

Like what? What I said still applies, someone would just record it and it would end up on the surface web

dude, u cant come here and talk about fear by psychopaths, right here are a lot

Am I fucked up?

I don't know why but I want to protect op and make sure nothing bad ever happens to him.