Armenians aren't Arabs told me Sup Forums

>Armenians aren't Arabs told me Sup Forums
Why do they look like Arabs then.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayem_Nour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that grammar

Are you sure you're not an arab or a nigger, Fréderique?

What are the Kardashians even famous for? One of them fucked a nigger is that enough to get popular in America?

Pic related, a Tunisian, she has the same face.

they dont you turkish shitskin
many arabs are armenoid

her father was a famous lawyer, helped OJ Simpson win his court case.

The glove don't fit you must aquit guy? What does that have to do with them?

But they literally aren't Arabs though, they don't even speak the Arabic language and have a completely different culture from most Arabs. Some Armenians looking the same as some Arabs don't really mean much. Kurds and Turks look the same yet they both have a completely different culture and they hate each other

All of those things you mentioned = Arabs or might as well be. Only sheeds make the distinction.

>being arab is dependent on genes
lmao you're a dumbfuck

jesus christ
orwell was right

Honestly I don't even know what most celebrities are famous for.
What is Paris Hilton famous for?

They go to tanning salons. Also only kourtney and kim are armenian. Khloe is OJs kid and the other two chicks are fathered by a woman.

It is you tard. Speaking arab doesn't make you arab. If it did then all the jamals and pajeets would be arab.

Tunisians aren't arab, they are berbers. Hell, they have more European blood then arab blood. Despite conquering NA the arabs were beta as fuck in regards to fucking the women.

we have google you arab dog

it has more to do with the native population outnumbering them 100 to one

arabs were living in a fucking desert, they weren't that many of them

Because the Arabic conquest of North Africa was a religious and cultural conquest. Do you get all your "facts" from shitty Sup Forums memes.

Indians and blacks don't speak Arabic though.
People make a distinction between Berbers and Arabs despite most of them being similar phenotype/genotype wise so I don't see why you're incapable of distinguishing Armenians and Arabs.
They're pretty easy to tell apart

who is this? she is too brown for a tunisian celebrity and looks arap
what's your point??

>ar*ps

>ar*ps lived in a desert
Berbers didn't? You call the Maghreb a rainforest?

i wouldn't call it like that but berbers had a different lifestyle than arabs and most of them are found in steppes not deserts (except for the touareg you can only find them in desert)

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayem_Nour

> Descendants
Ayvin Aaron Miclet
Famille
Vincent Miclet (conjoint)
what did they meann with this? she got bleached reeee