Sup b, how drunk are you? I so far have drank a bottle of wine and two PBR tall boys, let me know if I should post more

sup b, how drunk are you? I so far have drank a bottle of wine and two PBR tall boys, let me know if I should post more.

Show neckboobs mmm

What's a neckboob?

Smoked half a joint of prime weed and that's about it.

more from left?

Gorgeous smile. Which one are you

this one?

yea that one... love everything bout her! hot as fuck

Can't remember her name. Went to school with her.

If u saved her pics u know her name fag

Not if I graduated 8 years ago and saved all her pictures in a file with other girls I didn't know the name of called "Rando" fag, I feel like it started with a K, maybe Kayla

a glass of bourbon in, user. strip 'em down if you can

PBR? Fucking animal

Underage b&

Drank a whole bottle of barefoot moscato before that you fucking fagot.

>graduated highschool 8 years ago

>underage B&

learn to math you retard

post moar

kinda wasted

Would you fuck her tits?

I would empty my balls on her face. Any wins of her or the one on right?

Im 5 Jack n cokes deep. Keep this coming

What tits?

+1

No wins :(

Tits are those things you're always staring at on the girl ringing up your Funko Pops at Gamestop, above the belly but below the shoulders.

Not drinking. Just chilling on a little bit of clonazepam. Alcohol is a bit sloppy for my tastes.

I am pretty close to drinking half my captain morgans private stock.
My sundays are actually my weekend so I'm good for tomorrow lol

Sloppy is exactly what I'm looking for.

Only reason I'm drinking is because of Black Jesus gave me Monday off and I got screwed out of 4 day weekends.

Enjoy this slut.

Yeah, a lot of people like it. I'm more down for a simpler carefree chill now. It relaxes the muscles and tells the brain everything is going to be alright.

Nice. Dump what you got?

I've got 60 folders of girls I went to high school with categorized by name.

I get sunday/monday every week. I love it lol
Saturdays where I work are easy as fuck. Plus they give us free lunch on saturdays so I always do skip the dishes.

That's how being drunk makes me feel, without the unnecessary danger of buying illegal drugs.

What'd you have for lunch yesterday?

They gave us butter chicken and rice from a local restaurant. They cater us lunch every saturday.
Which is nice because their pay is shit.

mega?

What do you do for a living??

Environmental chemistry. I posted another thread on here cause it's kind of depressing....
I wouldn't recommend it in any way whatsoever.

lol no

Yea that sounds gay, I'll stick to computers.

< doesn’t drink hard liqour
< says heaven drunk

Cmon op

Hard liquor makes me act way too foolish, as much as I would like to text my ex a picture of my dick I know I shouldn't (as long as I stick to the light stuff)

kik?
and more of her. I would nail her with train like force

Well that's gayer so have fun with that

You are doing dumbass drugs faggot

smoked a bowl. Not sure if im just building up tolerance or if weed is shit but I'm not feeling high enough for sure. Think its a tolerance thing bc i've been binging for all the last week

Gettin' there! 5th shot in vid related. Gonna make sure that shot doesn't get lonely

enjoy sucking tree dicks while eating free chicken and rice to deal with your depression faggo

You should do a chemical peel

gah killed my quote

Did I say I wasn't gay boy? Stay mad lol

I've got a good bit of her.

Ooooo weeee
I'll take more of her. She's cute

Do some adderall I crush it up and snort it or do some blow; weed mellows you out to the perfect level; high is god tier

Weed was never my bag but to each his own!

I hope you never forgive me, muhuhahaha

I’m just saying I’m on coke adderall weed Xanax; you are just a pussy doing the gayest drug

Damn I can't do shots. Carry on!

She was another out of my "rando" folder, don't have another, I'm pretty sure she went to a different school.

heres a different gorl

any wins?

lol when you make it down to hell from an OD say hey to lil peep for me. Everyone thinks you're real "hardcore" by the way, I know I'm impressed.

Dude you have to be a dumb faggot to OD you must have never done any drugs besides drinking poison. Fucking newb

Well he’s got you there other faggot user

Her name is Megan E. that picture is from a "Coach Moon" photoshoot, did you go to my highschool? That's her on the right.

When the light is slipping out of your vision and the warmth is leaving you body because you decided to take six pills instead of two because you know you could handle it and the fact that you had a real rough day has nothing to do with it you remember to tell yourself that your not a dumb faggot.

yea. down to trade?

What year did you graduate? Do you know who this is?

same as you. It begins with a T.

Damn you're good, got any wins?

a few. you got kik?

brooketeller99

I’m a recreational user fucktard I’m not a homo doing more because I think I can handle it. Are you like 13?

So you're a rec druggie but you're shitting on someone who drinks once a month??

Tell me more about how I'm 13 edgelord?

I remember my first oxy

I’m not shitting on you, alcohol is the only drug I almost died on, shit is the worst drug out there.

lol why

Oh believe me, I'm too pussy to handle it without immediate chaser

I'm actually okay with my life. Most people don't care for what I do and that's fine. I don't do it for other people and hate people in general

This

sageeeee

Good to see ya, how's it goin'?

Moscato? Go eat a dick you faggot. You'd enjoy that more than posting pics of girls you don't know

Doin' aight! Trying to find female conversation on omegle. Finding out I'm a dumbass for trying, unfortunately

You're goddamn right it was moscato, its called "priming the pumps" before you get to real stuff, and the only pics of whores im posting that I don't know are of your moms saggy tits

I'm headed for bed, but if you're here tomorrow, I'm sure I'll see ya

meh, no guarantees

this is the first time I've seen you out of a faces of bee thread, are you ok

I come to drinking threads often enough. I'm aight. Just wish there were more women on the internet

there are plenty, you just have different interests to most of them.

>source: met my current gf on \b\

> met a girl on Sup Forums

> doesn't suck fat cocks

lol

Recommend me some interests. My usuals ain't workin'

Drank a litre and a half of water, a triple shot coffee, and a half cup of cola. Home time me thinks.

No seriously, move on to cock. You'll enjoy it more because you're gay

what kind of girls are you chasing tho? a lot of places with 80%+ women can get pretty hellish

lol

Well you're not dead. So keep drinking.

Preferably kind of butch, but that's more of a romantic interest. I just want some conversation. Been on omegle two hours and can't find a single "woman", my type or otherwise willing to give me a hand gesture to prove their humanity

yeah, omegle is pretty rough at the best of times.

I'd probably go for /soc/ if you can stomach it or a game that has a chatty aspect and mixed gender (dont starve together comes to mind but whatever works)

or just fuck about on shamchat, some of those people pretending to be girls are actual girls

I'll keep those in mind. I had some luck in Overwatch recently, but with all the ports my dorm keeps shut, voice chat ain't much an option. Speaking of which, someone should come discord me so we can play (PC)
/XD54cd

sage, boi

fuck you