Im 99% sure the kid across the street is identifying as horse

Neighbor boy in the process of transitioning from male to female. High functioning autistic. Family member tells me that the kid has been really strange lately and I should watch when he smokes a cigarette.

Hes fucking walking back and forth and around in circles, and before going anywhere hes kicking his legs behind him and then taking off in his direction, clearly mimicking a horse.

I don't even have to talk to him to know that he's now identifying as a horse. A fucking horse. A boy with tits pretending to be a girl who thinks she's a horse.

His poor father.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izJbgzP1tRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Neighbor boy
don't you mean the Nayyyybor boy

Why is autism so prevalent in the USA?

Liberalism is one hell of a drug.

stop being such a nayy sayer

top kek

My sides
excellent post my friend

Why do you have his tumblr

Because 20+ years ago, when your kid started acting like a spastic, you could smack him round the head repeatedly til he stopped.

Now you have to 'talk' to them, and 'empathize'. People forget that kids brains aren't fully grown yet, you are trying to hold a civil logical conversation with a half built human.

Smack him round the head and say 'You aren't a fucking horse you dickhead. Now get inside and do your fucking chores'

this post is fucking reddit

fpbp

Not his tumblr, I have been looking though.

>Now get inside and do your fucking chores'

But pronounce it 'chorse'.

>anything anyone could ever enjoy is reddit!

suck a dick faggot

you have to go back

Is that the kid's blog.

Ireland killing it with the FPBP direct hit.

if the day arrives that these ridiculous pronouns become law, that anyone can decide, on a whim, that they are a fucking horse/amoebae/firefly/etc, and we then have the legal obligation to address them as such...I'll fucking kill everyone within a mile of wherever I am at that exact moment. That will be it, the final straw. I'll happily die in a hail of police gunfire, but not before purging the planet of no less than 500 mindless PC zombies.

Choose a unique personal pronoun before you go down.
You know, for the news articles.

>You aren't a fucking horse you dickhead. Now finish your hay and start practicing for the big race tomorrow.

fify

No, pic is unrelated, my bad.

tip top

gunkin

hellooo i use
STRICTLY

gat/gatve/gatself
pronouns

Why do I always see americans do this but I have yet to encounter any canadians like this?

And the few canadians I have met like this are always brown kids from toronto.

Fpbp

>he's now identifying as a horse. A fucking horse. A boy with tits pretending to be a girl who thinks she's a horse.

I kek'd so hard I cried.

This thread quickly turned into a joke, but if you were serious and have some actual evidence about this hideous half-man/half-horse creature, please share your findings.

I identify as a moot.

poole/pooletable

pronouns

Look up Adrian Wu leaf bro

12 year old confirmed

NO FUN
O

F
U
N

Film it next time and make a webm for us

That's what I mean, only muslims and asians seem to go full tranny bronie here. It's hilarious.

No guns here in Australia. Maybe I'll trick them into coming to a fake pride convention and then blow them all up.

What's more is that his parents did everything they could to provide this kid the life he now enjoys. When he was younger he could barely talk. He was pretty much retarded. His parents spent every.waking moment and every penny they had to transform this kid from autistic drooling child to functioning adult. The years of hard work and love they showered on their kid are repayed with a high functioning pre op tranny who fucks for cigarettes AND IS RUNNING AROUND IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE LIKE A HORSE

god was trying to tell them something

>I dont tolerate bullshit

>I sexually identify as a horse

pics or it didn't happen

I second this

Is your neighbor named Morgan?

Maybe it's time to take it behind the barn...

He's back in his cave, bruh.

wewlad / wewladious / wewladdington

vaccinations

IF YOU GIVE HIM A SUGAR CUBE HE WILL BE YOUR FRIEND

I identify as a Warcraft 2 Ogre Magi. What does that get me in today's market?

So he's a gelding...

Cram your arm up his butthole like people do with horse.

Give me a state, I'm not sure what she goes by in public, she is oppressed by her father and can not be called female pronouns in front of him. I think it is something with a "M" though.

So disappointed no one posted this yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=izJbgzP1tRA

Fucking kek

Never found Family Guy that funny, but goddamn if it doesn't have its moments.

human guilt

old family guy was actually alright

the new shit is garbage though

Based bong.

if you dont eat yer carrots ya cant have any sugar cubes! How can you have any sugar cubes if you dont eat yer carrots?

Underrated