Hey Sup Forums what do you think about this latest trend of getting vitamin injections?

Hey Sup Forums what do you think about this latest trend of getting vitamin injections?

Why not eat those gummy vitamins instead?

women are lazy and will take the easiest route every chance they get

Pretty cool

Explain further.
It's like getting them injected instead of eating, so anorexic girls won't have to puke later?

It's a dumb practice because almost all of it gets excreted shortly after.

That's bulimia. Anorexics just don't eat at all.

Literally just a way for them to social media whore

There's a doctor in my old city named Pavel Yutsis that popularized this bullshit-
it mostly sucks in richfags and celebrities who don't have vitamin deficiencies but read some alternative medicine bullshit to spend money on it anyway, and the terminally ill who lost hope for anything else.

If you want, you can ask your PCP to give you a full vitamin and mineral BAC battery of tests.

What do I think about it? It requires a lot more independent testing.

No, just after a long day shopping you go to a trendy inner city iv clinic and get a vitamin shot with your girlfriends to give you a boost

Well the water soluble stuff does. Excess of the fat soluble stuff can cause liver damage among other things.

How is it easier to go to a clinic and get pumped with vitamins than to just eat them?

but girls are afraid of needles, how could this be a viable business?

just cuz they won't get near yours doesn't mean they're afraid of them all

Once again, women prove without a shadow of a doubt that they possess zero understanding of basic science and nutrition. They will do anything that other women tell them to do, no matter how psuedoscientific or superstitious.

"""""""""""""""vitamins""""""""""""""""""

My sister is higgly intelligent and a widely experienced nurse.
When Reebok had those idiotic round-heeled sneakers that claimed to tone glutes, she was enthusiastic about them. I tried to gently get her to realize it was transparent nonsense but it was like talking to a cultist.

I would give her a vitamin D injection

She looks a little too skinny, maybe I need to inject her with my hot beef.

>It's like getting them injected instead of eating

Unless you have malabsorption issues getting IV vitamins is useless.

>Looks op flag

Oh, it's almost certainly made up

Wait until she sees my syringe

>b-but da B vitamins better absorbed xDDdD I have much more energy
Actually had a gf fall for this meme before.

many drugs and congenital metabolic disorders can limit or cancel absorption of certain vitamins/mins by the digestive tract and then one can only obtain them by injection