Hey Sup Forums, I have a real grudge against a guy (not gonna go into that...

Hey Sup Forums, I have a real grudge against a guy (not gonna go into that, not the point of this thread and can't be bothered typing it out) and I have information that I can give to the police that can make him go to jail. Should I?

>sweden
>he deals drugs (weed, cocaine, E, various pills etc)
>owns a bunch of guns (illegal in sweden)
>I know he is at home right now
>took pic related a couple weeks ago in his apartment

Other urls found in this thread:

masturbat.es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is he a sandnigger?

No. Sweden needs its drugs, it's hard enough getting some good shit there.

No

Is there a reason not to, cuz otherwise it seems like you should

Oh forgot to add,

>he lost drivers license a few weeks ago
>continues to drive at stupid high speeds while high

>should i ruin this guy's life because i don't like him
no. and plus when you snitch on someone that paints a gigantic target on your head when he gets out of jail.

do it for the lols, would say blackmail him, but you'd probably get shot

Sounds like fun. He representing the whites in crime, you shop him you're just giving his spot to some nasty foreigner.
He will get bailed and figure out you did it too.
Chick are never worth the trouble mane.

this

don't be an idiot, OP

in these tough times of foreign invasion you have to show solidarity with your fellow countrymen. don't snitch on one of your own.

thats a Philippians gun not real that was made from scrap metal

Unless he's one of those nonbinary faggots that loves the Muslim cock and worships at the alter of diversity, I say no. If he is, do it. One less piece of trash to have to kill when we go over there and free you from slavery in the near future.

He'll get caught on his own soon enough, sounds like he's on the road to a confrontation with the police anyway. Let nature run it's course. Don't put your neck out.

this

I*m just sitting here fuming right now and it's one phone call to put this shitstain away, but yeah this is the only thing keeping me back right now...

what race is he?

Swedish caucasian

nah don't fuck with him then

People do this all the time. If what you say is true he will go to jail and unless you left out important details you'll get away with it. That being said jail is a horrible place and don't send anyone there unless they truly deserve it. I'd say he's violent cuz of owning guns but I've made similar mistakes and never hurt anyone then changed my life.

no balls you wont

fuming about what? lol
the speeding is the only thing that's really bad, you could just film that and send it in, whatever happens after that because he's retarded, happens

fuck all these fags on about race
who gives a shit

>jail is a horrible place
ever been to Swedish jail?

doesn't mean it won't function

>race
You mean the one person

>who gives a shit
Back in the holler they do

No. I went to donandsonville louisiana. What's it like in Sweden? Have you been?

the world would be a better place if more people had to face the consequences of their actions. scumbags should suffer. do it user

Snitches get stitches bitches.

/thread

What the fuck is wrong with you Swedish men? Your children, women, and elderly are literally being raped up the ass by African and Muslim cocks as we speak.

You should be fighting to save your nation and native people, not on Sup Forums worried about some drug dealer.

Wigger. Fuck off with that subhuman nigger lingo.

those nugs look pretty solid but that is the type of gun a hood nigger would have

just go to masturbat.es and don't worry about it, k?

nigger or brown dirty latino... which is it

Im gonna be honest with you bro. Not a good idea. I've seen this shit happen before and people end up murdered. No joke. If anything, just cut ties with him and live a healthy life. Karma tends to catch up to those fuckers. You don't want any bad energy on ya. FOR REAL. Remember, enough money will even get a cop to talk. Cops are easily bought off and a few thousand dollars, Im sure they'll give up a name (yours) in order to even the score. Good luck.

You know he'll find out who you are right? Are you prepared for that? Are you prepared for this guy to possibly kill you or any family you have? What if he goes to jail for like a week? You need to just not come into contact with him, or kill him

Does he sells to kids ?
No ? Leave him be.
Yes ? Break his fucked knees cut his tongue.

The guy in question would know it was me regardless. I know him and he's mentally in a bad place and has planned his suicide multiple times. He knows what he's done to wrong me this badly and he'd most likely just accept his punishment. What I don't know is if his contacts know about me and how their reaction would be. I'm not very knowledgeable about their "business".

This

what did he do ? didn't he give you enough drugs or just took more money for less product? did he fuck your girl?

No, just because you're a butthurt little faggot doesn't mean his life should be thrown away thats his job not yours

bump

Depends on what you'd consider a kid, and what he sells to kids. If he just sells weed to minors, then keep it that way. Kids will start drinking in the absence of weed, take me for example when I was a dumb teenager

>Is he black?
Call the cops
>Is he white?
Stop being a little bitch

How would anyone know you snitched...

>Should I?
only you can answer that, since you don't want to tell us what he did to "deserve" this.

You absolutely can snitch on him, and that might absolutely make him go away. But using other people to resolve your problems would make you a faggoty bitch. if that doesn't bother you, than do it. If you think that some imaginary pride is more important than hurting him, than dont.