I just want a girlfriend who likes the smiths

I just want a girlfriend who likes the smiths

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsD0NpFSADM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why?
majority of them are lesbians or chicks with low sex drives.

wow user
that sounds
really hard
to
come by
really

Be a pussy
Done

then where are they hiding?

i went out with a girl who liked the smiths and she was weird as fuck. like, she was an 7.1/10 with clothes on and had a decent face, but when her clothes were off she looked like a goblin. like, 2/10. also she was boring and zombied on anti anxiety meds so it was overall a 5/10 experience

Go to the street Andra LĂ„nggatan in Gothenburg, Sweden, talk a bit with a British accent, tell them something intriguing about The Smiths, get laid at least twice per evening

yup.....i played in a RAWK band in the 80s, and vividly remember this one chick who picked me up at a gig and brought me back to her place. after we got there, all she did was play Smiths records and talk about how "deep" their music was, while i was unsuccessfully trying to get her clothes off. after a couple hours of that, I ended up splitting, and left her crying over her Morrisey posters.....lol.....no sex, no sex drive, no FUN....

idk man its really easy to find white ""indie"" girls, you are probably ugly and not cool if thats what you desire

You write like my dad. I love you.

if you were born in the southeastern USA region in the 80s and don't know who your dad is, it COULD BE ME......lol

that sounds great...
>tfw no short-haired depressed anxious smiths gf

my gf thought she was asexual for a long time and is a huge smiths fan

they're all over tumblr and art schools, idiot

and they're all 6/10 at best

shut up emo cunt

I want a girlfriend who likes glam metal, hi-NRG disco and new wave synthpop.

Oh and she also has to lift and dress like this, be very rich and not even know how to use cellphones.

And also she has to be fluent in Polish.

When I was in high school and lived in the middle of nowhere, I wanted that too. Now, they're fucking everywhere and really boring. You're missing out on absolutely nothing.

>tfw want girlfriend into film and music
>they're all leftist

i had one
and no you do not, they're the basicest of basic bitches, lower tier than stacies

It's ok wanting to shag a girl that likes the Smiths

Don't ever become serious with her. It will bring unecessary drama upon you

Watch this tutorial to learn:
youtube.com/watch?v=PsD0NpFSADM

literally like 40% of girls I know even a little bit like the smiths, and the cure, and the stone roses, and other "le i listen to real music, bands"

how does that qualify as a 5/10 experience for you?

>I just want a girlfriend who likes the smiths
so, you want an annoying brat

i didn't really like her. it was a rebound, ex gf was 9/10 looks and music taste wise. also she lived like 2 hours away so that also detracted from her overall

If he didn't know who his dad was how the fuck would he know you write like him?

Implying girls can understand The Smiths

To be fair you are required to know how to suck a cock to understand the Smiths