Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums
So I managed to actually get a girl to go out with me, however I've never been on a date before. I'm a fairly poor college student with little social experience. Where can I go?

Help.

That image needs to be a meme

Better go to your local auto parts store and pick up a can of ether and a few rags.

Give her some ramen and study

nigga you picked the worst board on the worst website to ask that question

Cinema,beach,park, literally anywhere you fucking nigger, do you even leave your house?

Mate I don't wanna make a new account on some dating advice site.

I do but mostly either to the library or to go play D&D down the road.

Actually that's not a bad idea on the ramen part because there's plenty of ramen restaurants here. Problem is that they're expensive. Also she's a friggin photography student, do the even need to study?

get a job broke boi

I'm a full time maths student fucking nah mate.

Go look at some bars/pub and or food places and go inside to get a feel for the place ahead of the date if you are insecure.
Depending on where you live and what type she might be you could also consider spots in the town/city to walk about. Also check them ahead maybe.

You can also ask her what she wants to do or where she wants to go; add an idea/suggestion of yours or two to the question so she can decide.

Good luck, pham

How about a nice bookshop or something and a café?

books are expensive too. I mostly download mine of the net and put it on my kindle.

coffee + icecream has worked for me 20$

bonus points for sharing huge fuckoff icecream creation, instead of 2 separate orders

also brush your teeth and wash your face and don’t pick your skin and jack off at least the day before so you’re not desperate

Well the masturbation part shouldn't be too difficult. I haven't jerked it in a month.

oh fuck i just realized that in the event that we might get busy i got this kinda shit on the underside of the glans of my dick. Are chicks usually okay with that? It's not an STD by the way.

Well you could still take her to one for the date, nobody said you'd need to buy anything

Holy shit kill yourself, you insecure fuck

Excuse me for being concerned on my first ever fucking date.

mate I got yelled at when I was skimming through a comic at a bookstore. Not a good idea tbh.

1) Be chill and CALM. If you can’t think of something to say, silence is preferable to awkward mumbling.

2) appear confident, especially if your aren't. Remember 2 things:

-a) you’re not worried about how this date will go. You have other options. You can seen a LITTLE excited, but NEVER EVER seem desperate.
-b) everything is going according to plan.

3) think of good questions to ask before hand. Ask open ended questions that reveal aspects of her personality, that get her talking.

4) Be honest, but always act as though it’s no big deal.

5) You can be self-deprecating, but not about things that actually matter. Telling a story about how you fucked up a cooking project can be funny. Talking about how you failed out of school is not.

6) DEMONSTRATE VALUE. You should show her that you’re someone with something to OFFER. But you need to be modest, also. Over the course of the date, try to mention something good about yourself in a way that fits in with the conversation - but try to only mention one thing - don’t hammer her over the head with reasons why you’re great.

7) treat her with respect, but don’t let her walk all over you. You should be Considerate, but only if it doesn’t inconvenience you too much. Do NOT let her start walking all over you, and don’t seem like a pushover. Doing a bunch of things for her won’t win her heart - it will you seem desperate, make her not respect you, and earn you a one-way ticket to the Friendzone. However, chill, small guestures are good.

8) last thing - subtly let her know that you have standards for girls you date. This is more of a “show, don’t tell” kind of thing.

bad news op if you fail your pre-coitus penile inspection she'll leave for sure

Where to go: somewhere relatively quiet where you can hear each other speek, but relatively cheap food and nice atmosphere. Alcohol availability is preferable, but Idk if you’re 21.

Dinner is a classic first date for a reason.

Preferably the seats should be relatively close together. You don’t want a huge table between the two of you.

I'm 19 so no alcohol for me. Also yea dinner's gonna be tough because I usually just cook by myself and don't eat out that much. I live with my parents still because rent is expensive and because they're extremely possessive indian parents.