Westworld Thread General

Final Villian Edition.

Fools, Ford is just red herring. Dolores is the one that caused the incident that happened 30 years ago. Screenshot this.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11506971
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Snek

Her shoulders are too white and dumb looking face. Also no tits. Would not fuck.

You got a point there Op, aight ill cap it

Azor Logan

What's your favorite scene so far anons? webm related for me

mark my words, she'll be the Gunslinger from the movie, when she fully comprehends her situation she will be disgusted by being created to just get raped every day and want to kill all humans

1:1cucks not welcome

just a reminder that general threads are for faggots

>reposting for the new thread

can we discuss possible reasons for logan getting his shit kicked in next ep? is pariah for the truly hardcore, thus the hosts are able to be physical with the guests? is logan the board rep and ford sicced hosts on him to get rid of him? did he piss off some other guests with his assholery?

Claiming Hookerfu as usual.
Only I know the pleasure of not sharing a waifu.

yea, the 'we're not old friends' is about this

mib

Hopefully, she'll realize that they named her "Dolores" because she was made to suffer.

This one

Daily reminder that this was a scene in episode 1

him being the board rep is still not matching up with what he's been doing/saying, but he's pretty much it, can't be Will can't be MiB, maybe he knows their monitored so he acts like a guest should

Why is it I find the actress to be meh but find Dolores more attractive?

The fact that she shoots one as shes dying is so fucking hot

best west waifu/10

and this was a scene in episode 4

screenshot what

people have been calling this shit since she killed the fly

>They're so much hotter inside the park!
>10/10 qt3.14 shows up
Why even leave the entry area?

The moon is the shrink ray, yes?

meh 5/10 also /got/ faggotry

I'd be pissed he lost me my 100% of saving the family on that quest

>imitating /got/ that hard

quite pathetic desu

The women in the park are programmed to be the best fucks.

yes

strawpoll.me/11506971

not enough horse cocks and pig pens

Not the guy who posted it, but are you faggots only here for /got/ or something? I've seen this comic posted thousands of times with different shit on it

But those have to be played by actresses, not models, so they are not "hotter" inside the park.

1:1 cuck propaganda

I don't see how MiB could make the hosts be able to beat someone up, or why he'd have any interest in Logan, or why Logan would have any interest in getting in the way of MiB's plans

kek pretty accurate famalam

Maeve's storyline is so lame.

>DUDE I REMEMBER EVENTS FROM THE PAST WOW WHAT A MINDFUCK NOTHING IS REAL LMAO

We get it, dumb whore, fuck off.

niggers pls go

It might be another guest. I guess we'll find out because my whole pig farming operation hinges on how they present Pariah to us. Then we'll really know if the "you can do anything" was total bullshit.

t. Hector

D-does she even remember Teddy?!

>beta orbiting a robot

I hate that stupid fucking comic, and it started with /got/ kid

Logan

Pretty sure it started years before game of thrones even aired desu

pretty good post tbqh

He does something mean to Dolores and McPoyle REEEEEEs out on him

It's easy bro. Outside the park, tuna sex. Inside the park, sexbots with the kamasutra pack installed. Hetero sex, gay sex, no gag reflex, into role play shit, extensive knowledge of pegging with wooden strapons and more.

But wouldnt it be easier if they had shrinking technology to just unshrink them to the size of a dog or so and clean them up that way? Why unshrink them to full size?
Wouldnt it be cheaper to create the robots on an action figure size scale instead of 3D printing fullsize humans?

It actually started in Sup Forums, it was about Jews and Niggers.
That comic has been used for many, many, many subjects. It isn't exclusive to any place.

i would beta orbit the shit out of snek

What the hell was up with "we have a guest requesting pyrotechnic effect- approved"?

seriously someone help

Its a classic

Yes, but 7/10s only.

Dolores thinks he's dead. Plus with her family dead she's thinking she needs to find a man to take care of her.

they have to make sure a guest isnt going to blow up another guest

pretty sure its william who he's begging to help him m8

Just put Teddy out of his misery already.

>the last level MiB is seeking out is the basement full of self aware hosts

>he'll unleash these hosts into the park and start a bloodbath

in the preview you can see mib carrying a body that looked a lot like logan's, tho yeah i also don't see how logan and mib cross paths

my guess is el lasso is wyatt but i don't know where to go from there

They do the cleanup while in the shrink-base, it costs money to shrink/unshrink, thats why the staff shrink down and stay like it while their friends rotate back to be unshrunk

you have to get approval to set off explosives in the park

Teddy was literally created to be cucked. He'll never stop suffering. That's why his "love" is called Dolores, which means pain in Spanish.

wyatt and hector also wear black, so it might be hector or wyatt, or el lazo (sp?) who the bandit logan is taking to see

literally every thread

sure but how did they "approve" it? did he have real explosives on him? what if they decided he couldn't?

Because you're a low test beta who is only attracted to pure girls because you're afraid you wouldn't measure up to a woman's previous lovers

but this sounds like something that would ordinarily be automated.

why the fuck are they doing it manually.

elon musk alreadyf ucked her 1000 times

>That's why his "love" is called Dolores, which means pain in Spanish.

id like her to inflict some dolores on my testicles if you know what im saying haha

Oops
Is meant for

Apparently Teddy(besides teddy bear) means prosperous protector. Didn't Ford told him that his duty was to like guide Dolores in her narrative?

Basically Teddy will forever be Dolores' orbiter.

Latest episode pretty much explains the maze and MiBs goals. The only thing left is Fords game.

Patrician 2bh

based bobby

Can't even to it right.

Nah, Dolores and McPoyle will band together in the crossfire between guests/park management and the robot uprising.
Ending will probably be bittersweet, Dolores manages to escape, but without anyone to maintain her, she'll have a short lifespan, Blade Runner style.

>there are people in this thread that actually think that butch dyke viking cowboy with an edgy tattoo is hotter than clemintine
What the fuck is wrong with you people

snek said wyatt goes by many names and logan said el laso was an easter egg so it's reasonable that it took mib so long to get to him

maybe the bandit and wyatt betray logan as mib gets to them

>did he have real explosives on him?
yes

>what if they decided he couldn't?
he would be stuck in jail until morning

>liking sid the sloth

i mean how would they stop him?

They're attracted to her personality. Clem's not bad but you can tell she's as interesting as the manure pile out back.

Fucking this. Ugly ass whore, hope she gets btfo every episode like she did in the last one.

I'd argue it's due to a weird mix of paternalism "I'd protect her." with general waifu-ism... felt similar about Rei or Asuka the first time I watched Evangelion... it's pathetic though, but honestly I'm not sure I care.

>tfw you'll never have a robot waifu who struggles to be human and who can allow your humanity to be reflected back to you in times of alienation.

I cant buy that. I cant buy the shrinkray theory

I want them to fuck. Imagine Snek being a shy virgin.

do you NOT want to get bullied or something??

oh yea

not allow it to blow up

yea right, still shit

>he would be stuck in jail until morning

you mean for 2 more days

Dubs decided what happens in episode 5.

Let go of your inhibitions user and realize the truth

>she's violently tsundere for your pale nerd dick.

Also: shrinkray-fags how would they breathe? are you saying they've also shrunk enough atmosphere to fill the park?... that they'll continuously be shrinking/resizing air/photons/etc for the park?..

you can't just reduce the number of atoms/molecules in something and expect it to work the same,