Literally Refpuck. The whole world saw it

So what if it never touched him?
He looked sad. What was I supposed to do?

lol pens repeat

Hope the pens plane crashes on the way to DC

Washington deserves it for stooping to injuring Crosby to win, desu.

I'm not a fan of either team.

This was embarrassing for the sport of hocky. What a piss poor """win"""

I fucking hate refs. Any sport. Bonino should be banned.

>craps

Someone tell me what happened didnt see the game

>ABLOO ABLOO REFPUCK

8-1

>the whole world

nobody watches hockey

>Caps should have had a 4 minute penulty for high stick earlier in period

Yep, some solid refpuck there

Caps killed hockey in game 3 The rest is just a formality.

If you're going to just lie to the thread, at least try

3-1

Oshie high sticked Bonino with 2 minutes left
Caps fans and Pens haters in denial
Pens hang on to win

what lie? They showed Guentzel get hit by a high stick and showed him bleeding. Be mad more.

>headhunt crosby
>still can't win

can you choke any harder?

Watch the video. Stick never hit him, bonino did't even react immediately.

Oshie sticked Bonino's armr. Bonino grabbed his face and fell. Refs bought it.

>slash crosby last game and get away with it
>"lol pens whiners crying!"
>bones sells a high stick by oshie
>"waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Pottery

Pens players embellished. They played like soccer, refs bought it.

Yeah dont care, caps get fucked by karma for what they did in game 3. Get fucked losers

Is Oshie that much of a beta that he wouldn't even protest a penalty that effectively ended the game if he thought it was embellished?

Except they didn't get away with it, they got a 5 minute major for yet another Crosby embellishment. Too bad he didn't notice the other player nearby and ran right into during his flop like the retard he is.

Bonino really sold it well, he might have thought he did it

What happened? I was watching the better game

Craps choked again,

No niskanen got the major, which is debatable, could have been a 2 minute. Ovechkin should have been in the box for slashing on the first half that caused crosby to go lower in the first place. should have been a penguins 5 on 3.

I bet the one craps player kicking the puck in his own goal was ref puck as well

I agree. Ovechkin should have gotten a minor for slashing. Crosby took himself out being careless.

Ya and again, I actually didn't agree with the 5 min major. Should have just been 2. Sid went hard to the net and went a little too low and paid the price

The entire series has been refpucked since game 1. Remember that time half the Caps bench was on the ice? It's been make up calls over and over again, so the
>caps guy did this
>pens guy did that
>b-b-but then Crosby dove

This shit could go on forever. Only great thing out of all this bullshit has been Fleury standing on his head.

>all this pens butthurt

I'm not even a pens fan but you faggot craps fans are hilarious pussies. Washington will literally kick the puck in their own net and cry refpuck.

>getting slashed to the head and falling into someone
>took himself out being careless

Holy shit crosby haters are actually retarded

>caps with superior possession controlling play almost entirely
>caps getting almost all the calls go their way
>get 1 single shitty call against
>now it's refpuck

Everyone heard pierre mcguire say he didnt think the stick touched his face and butthurt hater losers latch onto it as a reason why tgeir team lost when in reality their team had 20 powerplays all game, one for 4 minutes, and they still couldnt score or manage not to choke, but it feels better for these losers to blame everything on one single moment at the end of the game when the pens were already winning. The holocaust never happened.

>karma for Crosby losing his edge into Niskanen continuously lowering his stick to defend himself

not our fault Crosby likes to go down as fast as possible.

Is the suicide hotline still busy?

He could have stayed up, instead he decided to flop, and unfortunately someone was already heading in his direction. If he'd stayed up, they would have just collided. He went low, so he took in in the face. So yes, you can argue it's Niskanen's fault all you want, but Ovechkin slashed him, and Crosby took himself out.

Pens fans booing Niskanen all night when it's Ovechkin that actually started the whole thing.

High sticking is lifting your stick ablive shoulder level and hitting a player. Doesn't have to hit their face.

>implying that was intentional

Niskanen will get booed in Pittsburgh for the rest of his career, regardless of what team he is on.

hahahahahahaha fuck off.

oshie committed a high stick, bonino embellished so it would get called. it got called.