A friend just gave me this bag of kratom(~4 grams) to try. I have literally no idea what kratom is...

A friend just gave me this bag of kratom(~4 grams) to try. I have literally no idea what kratom is. How does the high feel like? How should I take this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9-TrCUTg_0
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Kratom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tea enema

I always see smoke shops selling them to opiate addicts it must do something

youtu.be/l9-TrCUTg_0

Yeah it binds to the opioid receptors as to decrease the effects of withdrawal symptoms

I've had strains that were like weed/oxy combined, and I've had strains that were mildly relaxing. Just depends what you got

I used it to kick heroin, helped a shittin

Mix 2 tbs full of that stuff into your favourite beer, chug everything down and sit on a comfy chair.

Make sure you have food and drink available and go to toilet before you do, because getting up will be a bad idea for the next hour.

Its like a weak opiate feeling. Lots of Heroin addicts use it to ween off. The dosage will affect the effects.

So I shouldn't even use it at all? I only smoke weed and am not planning on taking hard drugs

Basically it helps junkies but if your not a junkie it doesn't do much

Meat heads use it for fitness/workouts

You're good. It's not a hard drug you'll
be fine.

Awful taste. The strains I have purchased are like a very mild version of Oxycodone, like 40% strength.

It's non addictive as far as I know. You need to have a empty stomach though.

HELLO OP, i have been doing kratom for a long time. i strongly reccomend making a tea out of it. if you eat the powder, it can mildy upset your stomach. all you have to do, is pour it into water, broil it for about 15, 20 minutes. keep it low so it doesnt boil over. put a small spoonful of butter in, to help the alkaloids bind, and then strain out the leaf/powder, and sweeten it, and BOOM. perfect kratom tea, great effect, zero upset. your welcome love ya! sipping my tea right now

Lower doses seem to be optimal.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Kratom

its a nice mellow feel to it. it can make you feel very relaxed or a bit more energetic. if you mix it with caffine it really brings that part out.

take one and a half to two tablespoons. to start off with

i like to fill my mouth 1/2 with water, kinda drop the spoon in, swallow then follow up with a gulp of water. it doesnt mix well with water, so mixing it into a drink then tyring to drink it is a bad time. if you just put it in oyur mouth its real dry and sticks to your throat

SNORT IT FAGGOT

It never did a single thing for me. I'm not even sure why they made it illegal

don't take too much it will make you nauseous

no.