Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?
Last thread was cancer so I'll be commandeering this
ask me gun related questions fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: The CIA is recording what weapons you own.

Bump
New brace coming soon
Now have eotech on vector

i like my sccy

should try a gun with a nice trigger

I do

Gun is illegal in my country

depressing
even more depressing

Hey im not a richfaggot but at least im not a richfaggot with a gun

>implying you don't submit paperwork whenever you buy them
>implying the CIA gives a shit about what happens in the border other than where their drugs, guns, and human trafficking operations go
It's obviously a BATFE/NSA joint operation.

wtf you taped a flashlight onto your gun...well it works i guess doesn't it. bet it was cheeper too.

not rich dog
I hope ATF sees this and hurries up on my paperwork

Don't think airsoft counts

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

>I hope ATF sees this and hurries up on my paperwork
I hope you don't have a dog.
Oh God, I have a dog!
Fucking hell, I'm out. Peace, nerds.

Because I live in Australia where we don't have a fucking firearm epidemic.

was hoping you'd show up
>not offering your dog to the ATF

k

no one cares about your faggot dog

get a load of this retard
y u salty

that dog knows your plan.

how does it feel that you'll never use any of those guns ever? I don't understand why people keep guns

what is that, a gun?

ausfag here, yeh having all those fucking sand niggers in lidcomb shooting up bus stations and houses randomly at night is totally cool, i also like it when they run through whole suburbs raping and bashing people in their homes because noone has a fucking gun to stop them with. lmao fucking left wing psyco. i hope your kids and family are victims one day so you can feel the countries pain.

>thinking I don't shoot my guns
must be a retard

shame isnt it even our elderly cant protect them selfs from the packs of sudanese gangster wannabes running around.

really? just 3%? I always heard 10%

Or, don't live in a shit neighbourhood? We have police to deal with those issues.

You make it sound like people can't just enjoy firing at a range or doing competitions or stuff like that...

>how does it feel that you'll never use any of those guns ever?

Got 8 AR-15s and used every one of them.

Burt?

What's the average police response time in your neighborhood? Just curious.

I live in a very good neighbourhood , not the case when i was a child. Ive seen shit your little cuck brain would not be able to even process without vomiting. Your a fucking pussy. And when the civil war starts here, you will be of the first to die due to being a total fucking blinded lefty.

Legit, ive had police called on me by my own mother for making a sarin gas bomb in my room for a popular mosque , after the sydney seige. They took 20 minutes to respond. Albiet they did respond with overwhelming force, but none the less. I was a danger to the public and it took them 20 minutes in a "VERY GOOD" area.

can't in my country

Christ you are angsty about nothing.

Actually don't know the response time for my neighbourhood, can't find the statistic(not going to lie). Police station is less than 2ks away though.

Own a mosin nagant 91/30, literally a fucking elephant gun it's so much fucking fun to shoot. Needing to buy a glock 23(gen3/4), always been a glock man.

>inb4sigfagsGLOCKSUCKSCOCKWTSTHDUDJENSN

>click thread
>the banner is for /k/
>[spoiler]where this thread belongs[/spoiler]

as for the question, haven't found the right one, saw a .22 ak on arms list but the seller had sold it the day befor i called.

how on earth did you learn to make a sarin gas bomb and yet simultaneously are still stupid enough to get caught doing something like that?
ever go to jail?

Post more collie

>police response time is half an hour
either me or the intruder will be in a great deal of pain or dead by the time they arrive
glock is good but boring
burt will tell you
>oh boy this guns thread is shitting up my shit threads
australian shepherd

Not completely opposed to firearms, just don't feel they should be handed out willy nilly like in the states.

I couldn't find my town, either. I'm just being a cheeky bastard. It's apparently taking longer each year, though. That's my only real reason for owning a gun. Also my home has been invaded twice while I was home. Thankfully I wasn't the target, lol, it was my dumbass roommate. Now I live somewhere else.

I own several

Is your scope on backwards? LOL!

No dude it’s th FBI

LMAO, ok.......

I have a steel bat under my bed, and I have faith in it. We don't deal with anywhere near as many fire arm related issues, nor have anywhere near the amount. I walk the streets at night, and have done walking from work, or through the city and shit. I live in a reasonably safe area.

Like the FBI gives a shit about mass data collection.
The fuck outta here.
Tbh, the BTAFE prolly doesn't care, either.

Because I live in a nice safe country where we can own guns by law, but no one bothers because it's so nice here.
The USA is pretty much 2nd-3rd world unless you have a decent amount of money, so good luck with that. No1? Not even close.

gotta wait a year to put a stock on my pistol
how's that for cucked?
let's see em
no LVPOs are shaped like that
be a lot cooler if you did

>BTAFE
BATFE lol

I have a girlfriend.

Had a ras-47 with a 75+round drum. Thoughts on it?

Tell me about top and especially third from top. What’s the stock?

Savage 6.5cr

nice blog post, fag
irrelevant
way to construe the point, though
You sure your dick isn't tiny? That's, of course, the only reason I own guns.

If it still functions and protects without the stock, then I don't see the issue. Unless its for a competitive piece, and it makes a difference.

>Posting that picture with no irony.
>Larp hard.
Kek'd what a little faggot.

ITT: children showing off their toys

>I don't have a girlfriend.
Called it.

I've heard drum mags are unreliable
how's it work for you?

> literal retard brainwashed into buying/loving guns because a lobbying group devoted to enriching gun manufacturers convinced him someone is trying everyday to suppress his "right" to own the thing they are trying to sell you
if the pokemon company told you the government was trying to prevent your right to buy pokemon cards you'd start hoarding them as well. i pity small brained people in this life smfh.

I did a month ago :(
meanie

Haha. Yea I own one. I've also actually pulled a trigger on a fool. So. You think you're harder than me, OP? BTW, you just blew your wad on a huge waste of money if you spent your money on a civilian Vector. That's literally cancer.

Of course you did

me too dog
century has poor quality control
top is RFB; a meme battle rifle you couldn't reasonably expect to protect your life
third one down is West German Weatherby Mark V deluxe in a Monte Carlo stock
can't shoulder it
you too
take your bullshit somewhere else fag

>That's literally cancer.
>guy fawkes mask
dude, lol

>Owning a guidofawkes mask.
>That cap.
>Those podgy hands.
You win, you are the bigger faggot.

technically, she was my fiancee
so maybe I didn't
I dunno

>look at how free I am, goize! I'm like... so super safe and stuff
Absolutely Goyim

>just don't feel they should be handed out willy nilly like in the states.

Well, let's see. I had to take a safety course, do an interview with the Chief of Police, and submit fingerprints to the FBI to get my CCW. Then, to buy a handgun, I need to show my permit, fill out a federal form, and get a criminal records check. To get ammo, I need to show my permit.

Then in 5 years, I have to go through the whole renewal (less the $125 safety course) process again.
And that's just for my home state.
I also have to maintain permits in 5 other states with various PITA hoops to jump through.

Yeah, thy just hand out those guns.

>I've also actually pulled a trigger on a fool

CoD doesn't count pencil dick. You think lying to an anonymous message board makes you tough? I wake up with boners harder than you. Fuck outta here bitch

>technically, she was my best waifu pillow.
Fixed

fudd lol. so fucking fud.

Dude, come on. You're wearing that cringey mask, and you want to call someone elses decisions cancer? Hokay

How long until your infant shoots your wife, cat, you and himself?
You amerifags really are retarded. Even the dinosaurs, which according to you fags humans lived together with, had the ability to learn from mistakes.

>not enjoying shooting guns
what's butterfly collecting like?
>pic related
welcome to the south

>When you post on reddit so much double spacing is in the muscle memory.
Disregarded.

She was a weeb and actually bought one of those pillows.

I don't know if it was a joke or not.
I laughed at what you wrote, though.
Thanks.

would it blow your mind if I told you a have a bachelors of science and am doing my masters?

>implying you don't submit paperwork whenever you buy them

I have over a dozen guns legally acquired with 0 paperwork

A mask used to cover one's identity, especially one that identifies Sup Forums, is now labeled cancer?

these guys are cancer.

In fact, if you don't own a Fawkes mask, or a relevant gun both, you are indeed a:

>FAGGOT

>Yeah, thy just hand out those guns
It's very easy to buy a gun. And people who aren't good little goys like you don't tend to give a flying fuck about doing classes and interviews for carrying their shit around.

>She was a weeb.
Tres kawaii, she weighed at least 200Ibs then.

I have yet to come across the need to own a gun so I haven't gotten one.

>Owning a guyfawks mask.
>We R Lejun.
>Pure cancer.
>NO U.
Kek'd kys le faggote

That doesn't say anything, since education is mostly ruled by the pocket in the US. And even if not, why should your MSc be related to this faggotry? You didn't even write what you're studying btw.

I see you 'mirin

you jelly of all the amerifags able to own a gun. or just a nigger with no job.

>newfag

That’s a nice rifle. 300wm?

>I'm a faggot AMA.
+1 and a gold star for you redditor.

IM going to buy a gun, im planning on carrying a revolver. .357 mag wqith a 3.5-4in barrel. any advice?

where's your mask?

>Owning a guy fawks mask.
>Posing for pictures in it.
>Calling others newfags.
:D le best 9gag post ever.

>jobs overseas will fight over american graduates
yea probably just money
7mm weatherby mag
that would be sexy
don't buy a taurus or a rossi