Should IDs make a comeback? Are you guys not tired of OP samefagging everythread...

Should IDs make a comeback? Are you guys not tired of OP samefagging everythread? Why did they remove them in the first place?

Is it because this site is dead and we all samefag?
I need some answers.

strawpoll.me/14848410

You're a literal god OP, IDs should be back and you probably have a big cock. Would let you destroy my lil asshole. Thanks for everything OP.

KEK

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

OP here, thanks, I do have a massive cock.

OP here, sadly, I have a micropenis.

OP You a bitch nigga

Samefag

Most newfags dont even know what an ID is.

roody-poo

whats the point of IDs?
whats the point of anonimity?

No, let me samefag rate threads.

ID: Heaven

Haha, OP has the biggest cock and fucks all the women because OP is the best and totally not a gigantic faggot, haha.

You're still anonymous, you just have and ID in a thread. Easier to follow OP and to stop samefags who ruins any opinion thread.

Fuck IDs

Just shove your gigantic cock in my face pls.

Why fellow samefagger?

samefag

OP here, ima grill btw
18/f/cali

Hahahaha, what gave you that idea fellow user who is also clearly not OP, hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm clearly just another friendly user passing by this random thread on the random board by complete chance, nothing else.

HAHAHAHA, THAT IS A FUNNY JOKE OP. YOU'RE THE BEST OP. FUCK ME IN THE ASS OP.

DUBS BTW

OP here, thanks for the kind words. Im actually quite niggerish.

OP here, you can tell by my signature that I'm OP (original poster). I'm a failure and my family thinks I should kms.

~OP

SAGE

OP here again, Im fucking your bitch.

Wow OP, thread is dying, Im going to bump it for you, thanks for fucking my mom last night!

Good idea but bad execution, ima steal this for later.

nigger/nigger/bmore

kik any1?

Fuck OP

I just wanna fight dragons again

My guesses on OP

No, fuck you. I loved Titanic.

Not even close faggit.

OP HERE

You got 4 right at least.

no

we're all samefags on this blessed day :)

Nice dubs

OP is always a faggot, shouldn't have to be an option. Anyways ID were great. OP you have a huge schlong.

y-you too

No, just go to the superior website.

nice b8 m8 i r8 it 5/7

with rice?? upboated!

Are you having a convo with yourself?

Yes I am.

The pic says (you) so OP took it? What? Whats the point of uploading that? A tutorial on how not to samefag?

>pun
GIVE THIS MAN 2 BILLION INTERNET POINTS!

What the fuck ia going on here op suck some dick

OP HERE, JUST THE USUAL SAMEFAGGING TBH