SHUT. IT. DOWN

For those not aware, Brother Dean was attacked with a baseball bat on a public sidewalk across the street from Appollo High School. His attacker, a 19-year-old dyke, is now cooling her heels in Maricopa County Jail charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Leftists are trying to bail raise money via Indiegogo's Generosity site.

link to the specific fundraising page.

generosity.com/fundraising/a-white-rose-for-tabitha-brubaker-defense-fund

Generosity doesn't specifically preclude campaigns to raise legal defense funds there is a section of Community Guidelines that prohibits:

>use the Services to promote violence, degradation, subjugation, discrimination or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity;

>post images or videos that are sexually explicit or post links to sites that contain sexually explicit material or show people or animals being hurt or degraded;

This campaign violates these terms in that they have linked to the video in which he was attacked and (arguably) descriminates against Brother Dean for his religious beliefs.

>Please assist White Rose in our efforts to assist obtaining adequate legal support for Tabitha. We believe ALL STUDENTS deserve a safe learning space, free from harassment based on spiritual beliefs or sexual orientation.

>BROTHER DEAN MUST BE STOPPED! TABITHA MUST BE DEFENDED!!!

Here is the link to report prohibited content listed above.

support.generosity.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?campaign=1781136&description=https://www.generosity.com/fundraisers/a-white-rose-for-tabitha-brubaker-defense-fund&subject=Prohibited Content&ticket_form_id=68803

Please help shut down this leftist attempt to support violence against freedom of speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxOvf-AmvyU
youtube.com/watch?v=aUMVmnQQ0lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for Brother Dean!

>DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU!

talk shit get hit

sucks but im surprised this didn't happen sooner...

So in the future if you decide to publicly speak on behalf of your beliefs and some nigger or dyke hits you with a baseball bat then you will agree that you deserved it?

what brother dean

youtube.com/watch?v=XxOvf-AmvyU

Hit comes at ~17 minutes.

Here he is preaching against muslim refugees at ASU:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUMVmnQQ0lM

Second link is the group he is affiliated with. More videos are available on his channel.

>because I said he deserved it

Would you agree that a woman who goes out at night dressed like a slut deserved to be raped? No, but thats not to say the victim didn't make themselves vulnerable. As in this case, he incited a crowd of rabid leftists and the rest is history.

>Talk shit get hit

But you did using your retarded nigger logic.

>across the street from Apollo

Yeah sounds about right. Hope Sheriff Joe shoves that baseball bat right up her ass.

Bump

This shit cannot go on

>rules don't apply to leftshits
Sounds about right.

Not to sound like I support the dyke, I don't, Brother Dean is based. But if bail is posted it isn't a huge loss, she still has to go to court and AZ is pretty based when dealing with criminals, we're pretty nonsense for the most part. I'm confident my state will serve this bitch the punishment she deserves.
Still hope your cause succeeds OP, do anything you can to shut this down.

Im suprised some slime didnt cut his throat desu.

Sending him my energy /o/

anyone have the "blood sugar" edit of this gif?

Hey Brother Dean (yeah, we know you're posting on your own behalf), you need to apply the Westboro Baptist Church method if you expect to get anything of value out of your shit-talking:

1) Offend the shit out of people with words
2) Get assaulted
3) Press charges, sue for damages
4) $$$ PROFIT $$$

You need to get a lawyer to help you sue the shit out of this girl (and her parents), and maybe even the school if the lawyer is savvy enough.

Otherwise, there was no point to your hijinx and you're just some dumb sap who got hit in the head with a bat.

I tried reporting the campaign but it did not seem to do anything. Just led to a general "contact us" page. I raged when it deleted the info I had already filed out.

Fuck you for making me watch that video though OP. I had seen th story and the pic of him bleeding, but watching the vid made my blood boil. At least that one guy at the end helped out. I like to think it redpilled him abit but chances are he was just hiding his powerlevel already anyway.

>talk shit
>get hit
>run like a little bitch
stay strong /pol

Niggers

Poor Dean. Met him at a the Trump rally in Fountain Hills.

Actually the dyke is looking at 7.5 to 15 years in an Arizona "slam me in the ass" penitentiary. So she will be the one running.

I reported the campaign and hope others have as well.

The point is this. If these Leftist shits are allowed, in any public forum, to preach the nigger "talk shit get hit" mentality unchecked then it is only a matter of time until it becomes the public consensus.

And once there are several cases of Brother Deans left bloody and broken the kike-supported politicians will cry out with crocodile tears that "hate speech must be a crime to prevent vigilante justice! It is in the interest of public harmony to prevent such actions and their inevitable outcome!"

And then you get cuck-speech laws that exist in many parts of Europe, Canada, and Mexico.