Lets say HYPOTHETICALLY someone wanted to kill their self and wanted it be easy and painless,how would they do it?

lets say HYPOTHETICALLY someone wanted to kill their self and wanted it be easy and painless,how would they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofeuthanasia.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hyperventilate, head under water.

how can you make sure you drown? ur instinct would be to come back up once you can't breathe

I have watched many videos of people drowning, and none of them have ever seemed content with it.

wait.

Lack of oxygen is the general go to, running your car with the exhaust blowing in, helium mask, etc. I say just take a bullet to the brain and end it. Hanging is also very painless when done correctly as it's snapping the neck.

Asia style

too bad thats not a for sure thing,theres still a chance on someone living

With his head blown up? Literally brain exploded ? I doubt that

Hyperventilation decreases the CO2 in your blood, which is what triggers your need to breath. If you hyperventilate enough you'll end up passing out from lack of oxygen before the excess CO2 triggers that need. If you're passed out underwater you lose that "fight or flight" mentality.

rig a gun/shotgun aimed at your head to shoot you while you sleep.

well not in that case,but in general running into traffic is not 100% although the guy in that vid did it correctly

Speaking from experience drowning itself is actually pretty painless. It's mildly uncomfortable at worst. The problem is that people have a "fight or flight" survival instinct that doesn't go away just because you want to die.

It's what I meant. Do it right, head under wheel of very heavy bus/truck. Don't just jump into traffic that's batshit. The way he did it's instant and over. Don't even have time to feel pain really.
Just don't do it subway style
>webm related

churchofeuthanasia.org/

jump off a high rise building

thank you very much

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

i appreciate it

yea i feel like that instinct would fuck it up