What do you think the following expression conveys: "There's a clown in the drawer"

What do you think the following expression conveys: "There's a clown in the drawer"

That something funny is being hidden.

Nope, there's nothing hidden and there's nothing particularly funny. It is considered a somewhat rude expression.

i am guessing it is a sexual innuendo

In a sense, but it doesn't refer to the act of sex itself.

yea it's getting hard

Someone has a small dingdong

It doesn't refer to a penis at all.

Smelly pussy?

Nope, although it is related to female reproductionary organs.

Woman is pregnant?

Correct, we have the winner.

Pregnancy

Nice, now give me your boypussy.

I know idioms are very culturally and contextually sensitive but how the fuck does that have anything to do with pregnancy?

Indeed it is. The expression " she ate a fly " also refers to pregnancy by the way.
Guess I have no choice.
Baby = clown, womb = drawer, it's not that obscure.

>Guess I have no choice.
Cute

I get what they represent, but how is a baby like a clown or a womb like a drawer? And how are clowns and drawers linked?

Supa kawaii
I didn't make up the expression so I can't rell everything for sure. But I think it refers more to a ragdoll clown that is put in a drawer, resembling a little red baby in the womb. Rather than an actual adult clown person being cramped in a drawer. But that's just how I imagine it, I didn't make up the expression so I can't tell for sure.

Oh well that makes a little more sense. I was picturing IT as portrayed by Tim Curry in a drawer, so... yeah.

These dolls have been pretty common toys for children, well until computer games and stuff. So I think the expression rose from keeping them in drawers. But yeah again that's just my impression.

Why aren't there more cute and friendly hungarians like you?

I think the current political climate is making everyone progressively more anxcious. Even people I know who never cared about politics in their lives start to get angry at one event or another on a weekly basis at least.

It clearly means hidden imminent danger

In a sense.