I just listened to that Bodak Yellow song to see what the fuss was about...

I just listened to that Bodak Yellow song to see what the fuss was about. This is hands down one of the worst things I have ever heard.

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZOHDRUHW4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vP3Kj72rN4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best female rap song since Lauryn Hill's Doo-Wop.

Not when Ke$ha's Grow a Pear exists.

basic bitch music

Haven't heard it. I must investigate this

I unironically enjoy this song

Good shit mate, thanks for the tip.

t. basic bitch that posts in 4x4 threads

I like the song. Not very groundbreaking but the production sounds crisp and somewhat unpredictable. The lyrics are my favourite thing about the song cause I think Cardi B really takes the spotlight and doesn't leave anything unsaid. Plus the whole stripper turned rapper is kind of a great theme for a song, and seems even more important due to the fact that she came out of nowhere and still managed to get the #1 spot on the hot 100

chief keef died for this

I wish I could murder you two. I'm totally serious.

The rapping is a bit awkward, like she has a lisp or something, but the instrumental has a nice vibe

The beat is a pretty standard trap affair. It's all about Cardi B's flow, lyrics and delivery. And She comes off very charismatic on the song

So blunt that I could smoke you.

She's definitely going to be one to watch because she knows how to grab ears. I'm worried about her staying power though, even if she's talented.

She murder's this track as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZOHDRUHW4

Only reason why people listen to her is because they wanna fuck her. Same reason why Nicki was famous.

no flockin rip

trash rapper

bodak black

t. Furious Taylor Swift fans trying to cope with the fact that Queen Cardi took the #1 spot from their girl

Cardi B is good
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vP3Kj72rN4I